>for a goalie

>Your post starts with 7 ends with one
Coincidence?

Who /VEGAS/ here?

which is worse

top goalie at 10,5M
top center at 14M

>inb4 both are bad

Add a shitty new winger to that (Hemsky)
Are the Habs purposely trying to tank?

They both handicap their odds of ever getting a Stan lee winning squad up and running
10,5 mil is too much on a goalie; 14 mil on a single player is too much to
Idk desu

Top center 14mil

Price already proved you can meme your way with just a G (when they went to the ECF)

>only forum fag hate his gut

People who aren't casuals hate him. Nice broken English btw

Center. The importance of an individual skater is overrated in a game like hockey. A goalie actually can carry a team to a cup (not saying I think it WILL happen in MTL).

Benn-Seguin-Radulov

Methot-Klingberg

Bishop

G should be your highest paid. Outside of the Hawks, who circumvent the cap, which team since the cap didnt have their goalie in the running for Conn Smyth

Is it a good deal? No, was it neccessary? Yes

Price had all the leverage in the world, the team is nothing without him, you either pay him or let your face of the franchise walk for nothing.

Common sense < memes

The Nashville's isn't working for me.

Crawford could've won the CS in 2013 by merit, but it's a media award so there was no way he was actually going to win it.

Guentzel - Crosby - Hörnqvist
Sheary - Malkin - Kessel
Hagelin - Duchene - Rust
Wilson - Cullen/Rowney - Reaves

Dumoulin - Letang
Cole - Schultz
Määttä - Hunwick

Murray
Niemi

Give me literally 1 (ONE) reason they won't threepeat

first round exit

Crosby is a meme

what does a goalie's cap hit have to do with the conn smythe?

Because you're assuming you're getting Duchene for absolutely nothing.

>first round

Duchenne + 1st for Crosby

Aston-Reese, Sprong, Kühnhackl, 2018 1st, the list could go on...

>that fantasy

yeah they're totally going to trade Duchene for to the defending champs for a bunch of garbage when there are like 5 teams in the hunt for him

well i guess there's no point in watching habs games this year

Sakic rates Duchene very highly; there's lots of teams with great offers for him

still shit defensively, no bottom 6 depth, hanzal is overrated trash.

Nothing. If you believe noone should be paid 10.5 thats your opinion, but a G should be paid the most since hes the most importa t

If that was even remotely close to enough to get Duchene he would've already been traded last season.

That's why they won't make the playoffs senpai

>this year

Habs more like Hasb as in short for has-beens LMAO

>Hunwick at defense
>No Daley
>No hainsey
>No fleury
>No Kunitz
>Finnish goaltending
>Guentzel a Crosby babby

They'll lose in the second round

hon hon hon

>no hainsey
That's a great thing though

Wild
Preds
Jets
Blues

Oilers
Ducks
Flames
VEE GEE KAY

Wasn't that Halak?

One year yeah. When they lost to >rags he was the G until he got injured.

Radu a shit. Habs will be better without him.

How good will Boston be this year you think?

>SOON

>mfw habs miss the playoffs

Those new preds jerseys are awful

Same as they were during last season
Possible WC, don't see them going further than 1st round

I don't really pay attention to prospects. Is Cody Glass good enough to play this year? You'd think with all the extra players and assets they're sitting on they'd still want to make a trade for another star or at least impact player.

He broke my heart. I wish him well but man, we have to build from the draft. Free agency is cancer.

>it's going to be another "two sun belt teams in the WCF" season

Hello where are the Stanley Cup?

Its your own fault for overpaying price.

the stanley cups follow this man like mosquitos follow the smell of blood. The smart GM of Pens know this.

on täällä :DDDDDDD

we still have 14 m in cap space.

How is overpaying Price affecting Radulov's decision?

>Payers nobody rated before they played on the penguins are now the reason they will lose

Fleury is the only good argument.

need chucky, markov, pacioretty extension soon

You still lose core players, so that isn't good

Stanley cup is in its home again. The Great Land of Finland.

SOON

Pacioretty's extension will definitely hurt us. Markov is closer to retirement and Chucky can go to arbitration if he can't get off his high horse.

don't you think Galchenyuk is going to be traded?

Fleury isnt even an arguement. Had Bob been half good, they woulda lost. Fleury only looked good because Bob and Holtby played like shit. He still averaged over 2.5 goals per game

Did they lose Crosby, Malkin, Letang or Murray? Because that is their core.

Maybe to the Isles? because if Markov walks, it makes sense to trade Galchenyuk for a LD. In which case the team gets younger but doesn't really upgrade anything.

Crosby,Määttä,Malkin and Niemi is the core.

at this point i don't see who he's worth trading for.

How shit are the Rags going to be?

>no 1C
>only two real centers at all
>horrible 4th line
>defensive liability Shattenkirk is their big signing
>declining Lundpads and lost their good young backup
>only $8m in cap space, and that's not including Zibanejad's extension

Congrats to radulov for announcing his plans to return to the KHL in 2018-19

maybe package him with some stuff for a solid young Left D like said.

Karl Alzner can't be your big FA move when you lost Radulov and possibly Markov for nothing.

>rags/10

I guess the only reason the pongs have won their last 8 playoff series is because the other goalies have all coincidentally shit the bed as soon as they faced the pongs.

Their UFA losses are getting incredibly overblown these last few days. Chalk it up to wishful thinking by opponents. It's only the first week of July. They're all replaceable to a degree with younger, cheaper options, some of which are already acquired, others that will be added down the road. They'll cruise to 12th consecutive playoff birth in a weak metro division and we'll see what rosters look like from there. My guess is they'll have two more Guentzel's in their regular lineup with Aston-Reese and Sprong and will be comfortably poised for a 3peat.

The best thing a competitive team can do is have 5-6 mil in cap space to get depth at the deadline, signing injury prone goalies, shitty manlet Frenchmen and shitty Russian assholes to big money rarely works out

is that dog shitting?

>this will never ever happen ever again in lifetime

t-thx bergevin...

Stars will be lucky to be #4th in their own division. Maybe even 5th if Peg keeps progressing forward.

pongs will have a worse regular season but be a better team. In 2016 they won the cup after playing literally half the season because they were healthy. last year Sullivan's system wore them down over the year and they got beat up and they still won. lesson's learned and now they'll focus on managing minutes and keeping guys in it than being regular season champs.

If Niemi starts 40 games that's 80 points gone right there.

why would he start 40 games unless you're anticipating an injury to Murray.

>Jim Rutherford signed Niemi a few minutes after the start of free agency on Saturday to a one-year, $700,000 contract and said later in the day that he expected Niemi to play "30 to 40 games for us."
I don't actually think he'll play 40 but that's what JR said.

>5-6mil
>depth

You only need 3-4mil if it's just depth. Teams shouldn't be going for top minute players at the deadline anyways because it rarely works out (team doesn't win cup and player goes somewhere else in the offseason after the team gave up 1rst rnd pick(s) and prospect(s))

At least you got to see one hombre.

Imagine beings a Cafucks, Blose, Sabres, Crapitals, Coyotes, Shorks, Senaturds, Panturds, Predators, Jest, Blow Jobs or worst of all a Mild fan.

>badulov
kek dulass

>implying Niemi won't have a comeback season

He was playing on the Stars. They are liteally one of the worst defensive teams in the league. At least the Pongs can play defense.

debbies will be elite soon

Pumping tires. Murray is the starter and will play 60 games min if he's healthy.

I'm giving 50 to 1 odds that Radulov stays with Dalas for the duration of his contract. 2 to 1 odds that he leaves for the KHL before the 4th year.

the 30 end of the would be more reasonable, and even that I doubt. Murray's young, he can shoulder a bigger load now.

yes.

THANK YOU BERGEVIN!!!

who gets kunitz's A

letang

Crosby every Friday night

Bottom 10 at best, even with shattenkirk

>Crosby's nickname for him was literally "cunny"
Could they make it any more obvious?

But seriously it will be Cullen if he comes back, Letang or Hornqvist if not.

>Horny and Cunny on the ice at the same time

wew lad

>no daley
Hes replaceable
>no hainsey
He was shit
>no kunitz
Crosbybabby
>no fleury
Shittier backup
>finnish goaltending
Will only play in the regular season