Thoughts of Chester Bennington?

Thoughts of Chester Bennington?

he dead

Unironically a good singer

Don't know much about him personally but Linkin Park was terrible.

terrorism is not a threat to the US you retard, massive theft and incompetence is

Once talented but also depressed then turned to drugs to self medicate for depression, then let drugs change him into a different person. Couldn't feel happy without the drugs, then couldn't feel happy even with the drugs, mixed with constant flashbacks of being brutally raped as boy...hmmm, I just don't know why someone like him would commit suicide *sarcasm*

>terrorism is not a threat
You just disgraced all who have died from acts of terror, shame shame user.

donald trump is a greater threat to the united states specifically, terrorism (aka islam) is a threat to western civilization. that's what he was saying.

this guy gave so much happiness to Sup Forums posters

How many Americans has Trump killed?

>tfw u think that maybe ur depressed and u also were abused as a kid but not talented
that's life, fellas

I don't even care that he was a pedo. Dude had an angelic voice

Did we kill him with our laughter

I outgrew his music at some point but can't deny that his contributions to Meteora and Hybrid Theory helped define my adolescent and early teen years. RIP

>NO
>NO MATTER HOW FAR WEVE COME I CANT WAIT TO SEE TOMORROW

I'll admit I fucking love hybrid theory. Also what is it with Trump haters who end up dying or getting hurt after they bash him? I'm starting to believe in some cosmic retaliation or some shit

And i'm guessing you're all for stricter gun control, free public mental health, free healthcare, and improved social welfare programs. Because those are much bigger killers than terrorism, and Trump has no intentions to do anything about this.

Taking away people's health insurance will cause people to die user.

But those aren't carried out by radical Islamists that hate the western world.

Being conceived causes you to die, even quicker if you live in a blue state.

Cool so I guess people aren't dead!

Negligence is no better than hate if it leads to the same fate

I get the sympathy if you were a fan, but a lot of people have gone through way worse and made it through. He was a poussy from day one. No offense, but who fucking cares?

Is it worth it for the country to spend trillions and trillions of dollars to try and keep everyone alive? Think about it. It's not like they are removing health insurance. They're just going back to how it used to be. Paying for it. The country can't boom if so much money is going to people with health problems especially fat fucks who dug their own grave.

>it's it worth it for the state to try and keep everyone alive
that's basically the point of the state yes

The major problem with private health insurance is the major way you drive profit is denying care as much as possible, which is inherently pretty fucking perverse.