What do conservashits mean by "we want our country back "?

We want a white country again

>whorey shit.

This is bait, but I don't live in any of thoes states.

>horsey

Looks good to me. What's the issue?

>wanting dixiecrat states "back"
traitors

when will this "switched sides" meme ever fucking end

>I'm going to glaze over the fact that the Oklahoma, Arizona, and New Mexico Indian nations fought for the confederacy

>wanting to be a federalist union like the EU
Fuck yourself, yankee.

Think 1950s, OP

It's just a bunch of boomers who are upset that their time is over, and they've been having an eight year long temper tantrum about it.

No, I don't want a federalist union like the EU. I want United States, not some place where butthurt democrat elites can just leave when they are upset that their shit-tier slave system of labor won't be spreading out to the rest of the union.

Also the South fired first asshole traitor faggot fuck.

We want to go back to to when the RULE OF LAW mattered above all else. Aka, no illegals, no Hillary Clinton avoiding indictment because she has the right connections.

Yes and no. I don't want niggers, but chinks and brownies don't really bother me. The real problem is sjws, whoever they are.

Are you guys not one big country?

You mean when we had much higher taxes on the wealthy, and union membership was at its peak? Sounds good to me

there are plenty of asians in asia

If you want white standards of living you need to live in a white country.

Technically no. Our individual states were supposed to be sovereign with rights that they have. They gave some rights to a government above them.The Civil war changed this however and centralized the US alot

This is a very generalized description though so of I'm wrong I'm sure I'll be corrected

Unions and higher taxes are a small price to play for a society without gays, feminists, hispanics, arabs and where blacks knew their place. I'd make that trade 10 times out of 10

>mfw someone actually understands the causes of the war and isn't just "muh slavery," "muh states rights," or "muh perpetual union"

You. I like you.

Before 1865 "The United States are going to war."

After 1865 "The United States is going to war"

What did South African blacks, blacks in Zimbabwe, or native Americans mean by 'we want our country back."

None of them had a country until whites came along and built one. Why don't the niggers here move to the ones we left in Africa?

Why do they get all nigger countries but we don't get any all white countries

REALLY this is all the fault of the 17th amendment and the constant erosion of State's rights that were allowed thereafter because Senators no longer represented the State legislatures as they were intended.

To be honest, that doesn't seem like a bad solution. The former confederacy has markedly different values than the coasts. Might be mutually beneficial for us to stay out of their politics, them to stay out of ours and have all of our exchanges be purely economic.

*tips fedora*

>Fighting over shit that happened 150 years ago

The Federal Government is now explicitly biased against whites and Christians. We want an end to that.

This.
Third worlders are so desperate to stay in white countries. Why is that?

We want it back now.

Also Obama probably would have never been able to become to Senator and thus never been able to become President if the 17th amendment was never passed by the nefarious Democrats pretending to give a shit about the "people". Even 100 years ago they were sneaky fucks constantly trying to get around the Constitution.

Nah, then we lose SO much power geopolitically and economically on a worldwide level. We just need state's rights instead of this over Federalized mess we have right now.

>TX
yeah no, Tejas belongs to Mexico ;)

American history after 1865 is the country gradually learning that the South was correct about a lot of things

Cause shit countries are shit and white countries aren't. Plus white people mostly leave them alone so long they don't make too much fuss. This is opposite of most places in the world.

That's just it, liberals want federal nonsense and conservatives don't. A split would resolve the issue. Not to imply that dividing the country wouldn't come without a host of new issues, but the long term benefits may outweigh the short term costs. Just a thought.

You never had a white country. Ask the Indians how white it was when the Mayflower landed.

I only wish we had killed more

>What do _________ mean by

get the fuck out you fucking shill

it simply means white working class people(the most important group in the county in terms of tax dollars, manpower, and sheer population) is sick of not being pandered too.
the dems sold them out for niggers and illegals and the repubs just exploited them as privileged bosses do at their jobs.

its time for this to end. whites need to be respected again and pandered too. their way of life, their beliefs, the way they want the country ran should mean something and it has slowly been chipped away by minority racial supremacists most notably jews(while will do everything in their power to NEVER let white solidarity happen ever again––a very rational position in light of their situation and history)

Wow, what an original thought Horsey, did you come up with that all on your own?

can we have our colonies back pls?

>including west virginia

So you're suggesting we give up California and most of the West Coast to those commie fucks? How about no. Just think of how shitty losing access to the pacific would be.

This. Plus, the taxes went to the fucking space program, infrastructure, and the military. Easy choice.

I want it to be white again and embrace conservative values.

The only thing keeping the US unified at this point is the ridiculous Federal military complex and ability to project forceful power.

Fact is the political ideology of California, and a place like Louisiana(for example) just aren't even remotely compatible. No one those people would willingly choose to be unified under one banner if truly given a choice.

The CSA proved one thing, this "union" has about as much free will for its members as the Soviet Union at this point. You can't actually leave, you just have to sit back and let your home state be ravaged by whatever the Feds decide.
I'm not even a southfag, these observations just aren't hard to make. However its one thing Americans sensitive about, they still struggle to admit it.

To be fair there *were* plenty of retarded Presidents who spent shitloads of money in the past. The whole argument is silly though, we can return to certain aspects of a time, like respect for the Constitution and rule of law, without the other parts like Jim Crowe. Jim Crowe laws, which the DEMOCRATS instituted, by the way. So ridiculous how they talk about Republicans wanting to return to a time of racism when they were and still are the party of racism.

Well think about this. Most of the Democrat power structure will be under investigation for blatant corrupt dealings, certainly Democrats in California the land of the dead voter. A lot of illegals will be gone, a lot of the corrupt leadership will be gone, if the DoJ is doing its job for once.

Like I said, we need to go back to the rule of law and more powerful state's rights/representation in Congress (REPEAL 17A). We need just need to back to states having more rights, but also a Federal govt that enforces the Constitution when states like California BLATANTLY VIOLATE IT.

>Fighting
>internet arguments

Not really the same thing familia it's okay for yanks to have their opinions, as long as they know they're wrong.

whites live in the centers of wealth and opportunities.

trust me, whites would flock to mexico if the dollar were to fuck up.
there are many history points that whites leave when there is no money.

What is this whole 1 post subversiveness right now?

There is literally nothing wrong with the confederates

Their approach to states rights was far superior to the union

the less that botted shill threads get bumped, the more legitimate threads stay up. If the shills go through a unique proxy each time while posting in their threads, there would only be one post by OP. Hence, if you contribute to a thread that fits this model (unique proxy per post) you're helping shill threads stay alive. I think that's what the image means to say.

From 1776-1970, the US was never less than 80% white. The Naturalization Act of 1790 declared 'free white persons of good character.' America was meant to be a melting pot of Northern Europeans. The rest of you just muddied the waters.

1 post by this id