Would you.... date... someone from Sup Forums!?

Would you.... date... someone from Sup Forums!?

Oh my g*sh! *blushes*

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BoHcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No because I'd be dating a man.

you're damn right i would

Depends on how good they are pulling off the "woman" look.

If I didn't have a girlfriend, I might.

no but I'd watch them fuck my wife

first post, best post.

I'm pretty sure I talked to a girl on here once, they mentioned wearing dresses but that could have been a guy still so I have no idea

what a shit thread
hidden
reported
saged
swatted
and i fucked you're mom.

I don't think my wife and her boyfriend would be fine with that

These dogs will be talking about and gossiping about OP..Instead that they dont realize that many people are startving, hungry, dying, world problems...The only reason they are here is because they have no other intentions to speak of but OP....

GTFO

fuck your world. I am your world.

This board is filled with men and traps.

Not true

LONDON

I'd date you, OP.

Why does anime make men so gay?

t s a E a s t

Let's make this the /soc/ thread of Sup Forums.

18/m/cali
sexuality: pansexual

I'm a fag, so yeah

I'd dump my gf in a heartbeat if there was even a semi qt from pol.

Why was the Mario thread pruned and not this one?

Lamergate!

>Pansexual

S T O P

22/m/Toronto

Met current gf on r9k of all places. Neither of us even goes on there that much so it makes it all the weirder. On top of that, she's actually good looking. Not some ugly landwhale like I'm assuming most femanons on r9k (and Sup Forums in general) are.
Anyway she's usually on hate-chan pol and I'm usually here. Feels good having a qt 3.14 redpilled gf.

It makes them admire female characters, and it's natural to want to emulate those you admire. This leads mentally ill people with joyless, terrible lives to look at it and say "LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN THOSE ANIME GIRLS ARE HAVING! I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN BORN A GIRL INSTEAD..."

Just a case of mentally ill people taking things too far and getting carried away.

first post best post.

I'm in Austin, TX. Met a few Sup Forumstards but all male.

Only a white female

>current year
>not dating a redpilled trap

Homosexuality is a sin

NEET weaboo detected

Same about the 3.14 redpilled gf, though mine is browsing Sup Forums's Sup Forums right now, separately from me.

She, me and my dad are the only people I know irl that browse Sup Forums. I almost wish I hadn't turned my dad onto Sup Forums because it further divided him from my mother and sister - but they're bluepilled as fuck aside from gun-rights and they're still pretty central on some issues (at least my mom is, my sister is increasingly hard to talk to). I don't think either of them will vote Hillary though, so that's nice...

Anyway. /endblogpost

One time some Mexican girl from Sup Forums added me on kik/snapchat like a year ago and she said she wanted to meet up with me. I googled her snapchat username and found her twitter and she turned out to be 16 (she said she was 19 in the thread) so I dropped all contact.We didn't sext or anything so please don't bust down my door FBI.

Also, at the time she was super redpilled and supported Trump, but I looked at her twitter recently and she turned in to a sjw feminist Sanders supporter. Teens are weird.

Gas the weebs

Ban anime now

bitch-ass niggers detected
>>>/noose/

w-who wants to date me!

I shouldn't have broken up with my ex. It will be an inconvenience to convert my new bitch to my pol way of thinking.

me o/

ill take you for some karaoke.

Interested?

Anyone here play Overwatch here?

Im bored and shit. pls help

imgur.com/a/BoHcU
You wish you were as alpha as anime was.