The stakes were high... the risks were low

>the stakes were high... the risks were low

DON'T TALK SHIT

why does he hates sloths so much?

He never saw the goonies

>There's this monkey, right, that has eyes that pop out, like, the furthest from it's head... Steve.

I could eat a knob at night

AND YOU'LL NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR SSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE an old man EAT A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS bar bar bar

acid i would sort ya out with some science

NOO. THAT'S NOT THE QUOTE, KARL

So the animated series is all scripted but the early xfm stuff is real right?

the animated series is made years after the podcast

Where to cop?

MECHANT

>At Centerparcs with my family for my birthday
>Get really fatigued one day, can't move.
>Everyone goes out for dinner
>Stay in bed for the rest of the day listening to the XFM shows on my shitty old ipod
>I look outside
>It's dark
>Ricky plays Last Night I Dreamt that Somebody Loved Me
>It's the first time I've heard it.
>I felt like absolute shit that day, but fuck it was comfy.

homeless... chinese fella

never seen one of 'em before

DADDY... never gonna... stawp... robbin from TELEPHONE box box box....

the popular phrase sweeping the nation!

>At Centerparcs with my family for my birthday

all I got growing up was 10 quid in a card

>ten quid in a card

all i got was my dad promising not to slap me for a day

I just realized he looks exactly like Woodman

Right

your name isnt Stuart is it

why is the english language so great for comedy? jesus christ especially british english

>You know remeber the time Karl's father put the Forrest Gump kid in the wheelie bin.

Podcast = script. Animated series = based on podcast. XFM = the earliest stuff quite real. The later stuff most likely a combination of real and semi-scripted.

>Patrician even has a smug frog face

The Office is the best thing they've done 2bh, and it's not even close. The first series in particular is flawless. The second comes pretty close. The xmas specials are near perfect television. Gervais and Merchant peaked early; they set the bar so high that anything they made afterwards simply couldn't compete.

It's not scripted. It's certainly more thought out but they're not reading lines off a page.

God tier:
The Office
XFM/Podcasts/Show

High tier:
Extras

OK tier:
Lifes too short

Bad tier:
Derek

The podcasts and show are much worse than the XFM show. The whole joke was that they were doing a low rated local radio show and teetering on the edge of acceptability. Once it was a podcast and they could do whatever they wanted, most of the creative tension was lost and the show just became a formulaic laugh at Karl affair.

There is a reason why 95% of the quotes in these threads come from the XFM shows despite the podcasts being far more easily available.