Womyn are strong and can look after themselves

>womyn are strong and can look after themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrDdgaV9O8M
youtube.com/watch?v=tcyKvpSLDXI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6YTNAdzzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck goes for a kick to the head. Seriously. I don't care what kind of kung fu faggot you are, who the fuck kicks a person in the face in real life.

>fucked up so bad they actually visibly feel bad for you as you're seizuring out on the floor

feelsbadman.jpg

Why does that guy just start writhing on the ground? What the fuck?

Was he convulsing from the head trauma or throwing a hissy fit that his plans were foiled?

Youre doing this on purpose arent you

Someone who wants to end a fight in one hit. The jaw and temple will instantly drop you if you apply little force.

>Canada
It has gotten to the point where even we are frowning upon you.

Contrary to what movies show you, human legs are pretty fucking strong and a proper kick to the head can cause serious brain damage.

He sent that dude into seizure mode

literally anybody that does taekwondo

Looks like what happened to this dude imo

youtube.com/watch?v=TrDdgaV9O8M

RARE

He's having a seizure from being kicked in the fucking head.

Did he have a gun?
Did he die?

Shit is pretty boss tho. Besides our legs are strong as fuck, probably better for someone with noodle arms to kick than punch

He was just trying to rid himself of evil spirits

>“He gasped when he saw the room bathed in the light of fifteen large candles. The Jacuzzi had rose petals scattered over the water. And I was sitting in it, reading Sigmund Freud.”

look at this pussy bitch
>i say sir! stop accosting that young woman an-
and you're dead.

>assuming that's not common knowledge

Good thing you're here, all knowing faggot.

Why did he just kick him in the leg?

shut up canada

Remember kids. The only way you can help someone having a seizure is to immediately commence chest compressions.

> jaw

Chin bone connected to the knee bone. Timing and placement anons timing and placement

How in the ever loving fuck are people so fucking stupid they don't realize that being kicked in the back of the head will totally fuck you up?

Are there seriously fucking people on this board that don't understand why he's spasming after being KICKED IN THE BACK OF THE FUCKING HEAD?

YESSIR!!! FUCKING TORNADO KICK THAT BITCH FUCK YEA! MAGA! YES!@!!

i'm sure serious damage to any part of the head will fuck you up

If done right, its like a baseball bat to the head.

>Seizure
>Chest compressions

Bruh, what are you doing?

It's common knowledge that head trauma can cause epilepsy/brain damage. I'm almost certain the people asking why are just baiting.

Yeah, that's what happens when you fuck up the head/neck/back/nerves somehow, whether it be a kick or a shot.

Either you start seizing out, or you go half-Hawkings like webm related.

Not relevant.. but WHO THE FUCK GOES ON A HEIST WEARING FLIP FLOPS?

Pal, you need to stop posting in every thread. I already have your flag and now you're completely devaluing its RARE status.

It's the third world, and brazil. Just look at bestgore . com and see endless pointers and flip flops.

>collecting flags
>not having the Extra Flags extension for super ultra RARE flags

lmao @ the guy seizing on the ground after getting kicked in the head. Hope he got permanent brain damage.

Your extraflags are like multiculturalism incarnate.

America, Brazil, British City Name, Sweden

>that gratuitous shot at 00:46 that blew his stomach out

Kek

And then our tax dollars go to fund him for the rest of his life.

>Implying we live in Russia or wherever the fuck this was filmed.

The Swedish flag is appropriate, seeing as how many niggers are in this city.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tcyKvpSLDXI

can women do anything else in a stressful situation besides scream?

Blame men. Either way the moment that annoying cunt starts shrieking gets me every time.

Sure fighting rarely solves anything, tho it is cool, but she got what was coming from her

Yeah, it's a dumb way to try to end a fight... but if you can pull it off it'll provide about 3x the force a punch would. The problem is most people won't land it. This guy did, so while it was stupid for him to try, he succeeded, so whatever...

It's like when random gun carrying people resolve violent situations correctly. Statistically it usually goes badly, but if they're responsible and well trained,,it's a good thing they're there, and so ambitious.

>random
>implying that guy wasn't trained

No, you just turn them on their side. Don't put your hand anywhere near their mouth, they will bite your finger off.

>I was born with epilepsy

Kill yourself Paco(but not until you're done building my wall)
They were never and never will be able to defend themselves the opposite gender

>It's common knowledge that head trauma can cause epilepsy/brain damage. I'm almost certain the people asking why are just baiting.

I don't think they are.

There's a reason why people keep kicking people in the head while they're down, and it isn't that they want to be murderers, they're just fucking retarded.

>ywn save a qt girl from a robber

I'm trying to keep my autism in check.

doesn't look like it
who cares?

no way that is some 'random' guy. go ahead and try lift your leg up like that, i bet 99% here can't do it.

i'm pretty sure a major artery was ruptured and he passed out from a drop in blood pressure

And he's not even doing them right. Literally no force, haha.

Why didn't they preform cpr?

this is why you are a fucking IDIOT to get in a fist fight.

people die this way all the time.

I fantasized about saving somebody from a car accident for like 20 minutes the other day.

>Here's how you can tell I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Seriously, you're like the chest compression guy from . Just step back a bit and don't try to pretend you're an expert when you're clearly just a dumb fuck.

It worked perfectly you fucking retard. What's the problem?

i dunno people who are good at kicking other people in head? fucking retard leaf.

>I have never been in a life threating fight
When you're full of adrenaline you just want to kill the threat, not really thinking it's murder. Just make it stop moving.

Sweet ass kick, knocked that punk into another dimension top kek don't fuck around in Russia

They should have tried the African resuscitation technique as shown in this webm

you just watched a video of a kick to the head being very effective

thats not the first time the glass was broken
praise kek

Kicks are a lot stronger than punches; it's the fastest way to end a fight but most people can't kick for shit.

hah wtf. don't get knocked out in afreaka. some dude will jerk you off while you're unconcious

Fuck off, Emma Peel. Kicks are for girls.

That's actually pretty damn smart.

He was kicked from behind which would hit his occipital and parietal lobe.
The parietal lobe is responsible for your motor reflexes and hitting it hard can cause seizures and blackouts and whatnot. Overall it's still healthier than damaging your frontal lobe, even if the results look frightening they aren't particularly dangerous.

They do have some rather interesting techniques for things

Go back to being apologetic, leaf.

someone check me for once

Have a rare hq pepe m8

use this from now on

well there goes my appetite.

>well there goes my appetite
Grass will settle your stomach, webm related

praise kek!

is there any reason left to wonder why these people are consistently the source of widespread epidemic?

>Not starting and ending a fight with a Superkick Party

>not posting the best fight on the internet
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6YTNAdzzM

You deserve a kick to yer fuckin' face n' arse, bud.

I've been in plenty of fist fights. Only one guy went into seizure mode and that was more because he hit his head on concrete when he went down. Most of the time you just go down for a nap if you get punched hard in the head or you become a little disoriented.

Meh

>I've been in plenty of fist fights

lmao yeah right

This is why you are cucked as a country. You should lay into someone the next time you get pissed. It's cathartic and you will feel like a million bucks afterwards.

>IT'S HIGH NOON

>62%

lmao

One less in the world as my grandmother used to say.

Thank god our police is not cucked.
These men should receive a medal for each day of work at this shithole.

semi-RARE

I want UFC, IBC, etc to start using this technique during televised fights. The fight doctor should be assisted by pic related, who will wank you back to consciousness should you need it. Seems nice than smelling salts.

Tyson was a pitbull

>That pic
I raise you this collage I made, enjoy

MAGA

sad!

Oh shit nice get

thank you very much

Very good numbers there, brother.

TaeKwon-Do wins again!