Is he elite?

Is he elite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4OUghK51vU
youtube.com/watch?v=YSm93-C4Aa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's well suited for the role, even if he's not an amazing manager overall
germans will insist he's shit and they would have won every competition with someone else in charge but that's crap

Would he fix Mexico?

Reminder /ligamx/ returns in less than a month, and that you should really be watching mexican beisbol.

yes
name someone better suited for the job

he's lucky he won the world cup with an argentina wasting easy chances. he's a gotze babby. very overrated.

>that one Algerian saying Germany got lucky in WC and Confed Cup
if they waste chances they do because we were too good
also both Argentina and Chile were the 2nd best teams in the tournament, so if you beat them you are the best

sounds like a dumb turk speaking. he's clearly overrated, confed cup is a meme, chile was better, that german goal was accidental.

at picking his nose

they made a mistake, we scored
Chile however didn't score, even though they had chances to do so, because they weren't as good, that's how football works
I don't claim that Germany should have gone to the EC final last year because according to your logic then Germany was better than France because they had muh possesion, muh chances and muh passes

>even after the huelocaust I don't rate Löw

He would be a great Bond villain

i literally dont know his name

I rate Low since he destroyed Maradona's Argentina 4-1.

>Germany under Joachim Löw has beaten South American Rivals 11-1 in the knockout stages of the Past 2 World Cups

Really activates my almonds.

>4-1

Sorry, meant 4-0

12-1 actually
>4-0 argentina
>7-1 brazil
>1-0 argentina
It's 15-3 if you want to count that 3rd place match against Uruguay

Nobody can fix Mexico. Not when your "best" player Chicharito is merely a marketing meme.

To be fair the huelocaust was more of a multiple Brazilian mental collapse

I do rate Low after the performance in 2010 with a bunch of unproven youngsters and players that seemed way past their prime.

>There are """""""" people"""""""" right now, ITT, in this board, that don't rate Low.

You are right, he's not elite. He's GOAT.

Low got lucky against Maradona
Germany scored in 2 minutes off a phantom foul
youtube.com/watch?v=E4OUghK51vU

and then 70 minutes passed before Maradona was forced to go full attack, and Germany once again played all counters

honestly, counter attack is the cancer of all tactics, and that's all they do. Just thinking of any big game that wasn't won off a counter. You can't think of one (unless it's a set piece).
If I was a manager I would legit forfeit every single game plan and just counter all night.

He is /fa/ as fuck.

Maybe Maradona should have played with midfielders and fullbacks if he didn't want for Low to "get lucky" 4 times against him.

He's been elite for almost 10 years.

>he destroyed Maradona's Argentina
wow, a feat for all time

He's not a great manager, if he was Germany would have won at least 3 titles under him

What do elite people smell like?

Damn, Liam Gallagher looks like THAT now?

This game was really close, the numbers lie sometimes

Really the Velvet Underground only had two good albums and then maybe 1.5 solid solo outings

d-damn germans, you can keep getting away with it

fuck, guess you are set to win the wc due to my mistake here
who really can stop you though?

Freshly dry-cleaned suits and dress shirts

>John Cale and Lou Reed
>1.5 solid solo outings

This, people like my dad dont under appreciate good defense, yeah germanys attack wasnt as dynamic and flashy as chile but they defended better than then chile could attack and for that they deserve the win

>i dont like a tactic so we should ban it

Youre such a spoiled pussy

The whole debacle is funny in retrospect. Maradona getting REKT by a ballboy is priceless. Müller must be smug as hell after that win.

Leaf has a point, add this one up and not only had Low beaten the top two teams, and the GOAT twice, but he also just rekt Chile'a golden generation

So now it's

16-3 against South Americans

Aside the Mudslims in your country Hans. I like Germany

The only thing Yogi Löw is elite in is hiding his homosexuality

Joachim """Jogi""" "the ballsack of eternal coaching wisdom" Löw is such a meme.

*wonderwall starts palying*

I guess he is a good national coach that can motivate the players and build team spirit in the little preperation time national teams have .
But if he was to coach a normal team, he would be fired after like half a season because he doesn't understand tactic at all.
He just copies the current Bayern formation, like when he put Lahm in CM at the WC 2014, because Pep thought that was a great idea while we had like 5 CMs and no other right defender so fucking Mustafi had to play there.
It almost costed us the cup.

If I recall correctly he did some damage control later saying that he always intended for Lahm to play RB but had to put him as a midfielder for the first couple of matches because both Khedira and Schweinsteiger were not 100% fit.

He's elite gross

this

His tactics are just "copy what Bayern are doing", now he insists on three at the back even though we don't have the players for it. Strangely it worked at the Confed Cup, I guess the other teams are jst shit tier but now he feels vindicated.

Still remember his tactical masterpieces like Kroos man marking Pirlo, starting Podolski in important games, replacing Müller with Trochowski , Bender/Mustafi/Höwedes/any CB he can find as fullback, Lahm in midfield or playing the Euro 16 with no striker for the most part.

Maybe they just look like copies because like 7/11 of the players in the german team were from bayern so he had to put each player in their correct position

This is accurate. First time I see a good ameritard post.

Good tier, maximum.

The thing that saves him is that he is smarter than many other coaches in terms of team management. But tactically speaking, he could be easily beaten with a "tactical knot" by a superior coach with a consistent understanding of game flow

Is he scared of club management though???

>Cucked hues on their home soil and proceeded to win the WC
>Won two trophies in 48 hours using B-teams
>Most likely will win the WC next year
>Encourages young players

GOAT NT manager

Then how come he can't win in the Yuro?

>phantom foul
sure burgerfag
youtube.com/watch?v=YSm93-C4Aa0

It's a super comfy low-energy job with a first-class salary. I, too, would cling to this position to the bitter end.

Is Nagelsmann the inevitable replacement lads?

Unless he plans to retire at 35 he's way too young to take over a NT.

BR media said that Jögi is grooming Klöse for the job after 2018

>now he insists on three at the back even though we don't have the players for it
that's wrong

Who wins the Austrian championship with FC Tirol is elite.

>Jogis Jungs

No.