Mexicans are racist baka

Mexicans are racist baka

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicente_Guerrero
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

I don't even know who's jewing who right now?

"I'm gonna build you a brother"

NOSOTROS

Criollos led the war though

Criollo status was attained by people of full Spanish origin, and in very few cases in some administrative divisions within some Viceroyalties to people of a slight mixed origin (Castizo) who had one-eighth or less (the equivalent of a great grandparent) Amerindian ancestry, although in some cases individuals had more. Such cases might include the offspring of a Castizo parent and one Peninsular or Criollo parent.[2] This one-eighth rule, also in theory, did not apply to African admixture. In reality, officials assigned various racial categories to mix-raced people depending on their social status, what they were told or due to testimony from friends and neighbors.

This sounds like bullshit but I don't know enough about Latino American history to dispute it

YOU WUZ SLAVES'N'SHIET

>you never fuck one of the few hot black slave monkeys in your caribbean plantation and then make your own son your slave

I wish I was born white 300 years ago.

Complete nonsense as usual

slaves definitely got raped often

Black people are the real cry baby racists.

Pipe down janny, we aren't talking about you.

WUZ

Jesus, fuck niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicente_Guerrero

LOL YOU DID FUCK THEM THO

The guy in the 20MXN bill is also descendant of kangs

It's comprehensible whites hate blacks, but seriously, spics and asians are short and ugly as fuck. It's not like they will lose something in racemixing.

He looks mostly white. He looks like Beethoven

See where all your anti-gringo propaganda gets you Jose?

Sudaca morons baka.

He's a mulatto. In the museum they told us that he used the bandanna to hide his afro.

Is he Vicente Gurero?

José Maria Morelos y Pavón, arguably one of the few heroes this country ever had, was part black. Vicente Guerrero, the independentist who lasted until the end and would later become president, was also part black.

Both were among the greatest heroes of the independence war, so he is not entirely wrong, but, he is projecting his persecutory delusions on Mexicans, because of a handful of chicanos, who probably don't even speak Spanish, let alone know some history of not-their country, with the retarded American worldview nonsense and oversimplifications.

See Americans are just plain retarded, not because of their race, but because of their worldview.

FUIMOS

a bit of truth mixed with a lot of bullshit

Vicente Guerrero was white like beet Hoeven

He was obviously not full black, as he wasn't a slave, but he was heavily mixed. He was even called "El Negro".

I see, this is why I never talk bullshit about this kind of things before knowing what the real deal is.

ÉRAMOS

who cares about niggers