Why do people find Delores attractive?

WHY IS ELSIE GONE REEEEEE

someone redpill me on this chick and watersports

it's more like Lost Tier

its start off good but it becomes a huge clusterfuck

its entertaining though

She'll be back for the finale.

GoT past season 5 tier.
It relies too much in plot-twists, It's going to be as good as the final plot twist in the season finale.

There are people(female) in this thread right now, who are so butthurt about her beauty that they lost control of their lives and have the constant urge to shitpost about her.

I pity those people(female).

Shrink rays...

Fucking shrink rays...

ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS?!?!

The theory of shrink rays is single handedly ruining this fandom. I can't believe I share a forum with fucking dumbasses who actually believe that guests are SOMEHOW MAGICALLY SHRUNK DOWN BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK. HOW RETARDED ARE YOU?!?! Do you WANT this fandom to die? Is that it? Do you want the producers to look upon their shows followers, see the ABSOLUTELY ASININE theories they have come up with, and just shut the show down in shame? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IF YOU KEEP SPREADING THE STUPID THEORY OF A SHRINK RAY AROUND THE FANDOM! Westworld is an INTELLIGENT, WELL WRITTEN MASTERPIECE and it's UTTER GENIOUS is lost upon fools like you. You don't even deserve to watch the show. In fact, I bet only filthy pirates are dumb enough to actually believe in magical gumdrop shrink rays that have NO BASIS in the series. Well I am not going to stand by idly while YOU FREAKS RUIN THE SERIES! I am PERSONALLY writing a letter to the heads of HBO, explaining in detail why the TRUE FANDOM of Westworld doesn't believe in shrink rays and why you LOSERS deserve to be ridiculed in the script itself. Maybe they will even have the Man in Black tell a joke like "You think I'm stupid enough to believe in shrink rays?" Maybe that would SHUT YOUR MOUTHS ONCE AND FOR ALL. But knowing you people, you are too FUCKING stupid and retarded and dumb to PICK UP A FUCKING HINT and respond with your typical asinine "But what did he mean by this?" bullshit. FUCK YOU. Your are THE WORST CANCER OF ANY FANDOM EVER! I honestly cannot fathom WHY you people believe in shrink rays. Maybe growing up, when your crackhead mother needed more money for crack, she would suck old men's cocks for cash, and when they beat her afterwards all you could think of to calm yourself and drown out the sound of your mother's beatings was SHRINK FUCKING RAYS. I would pity you if you weren't so PAINFULLY FUCKING IGNORANT. Just fucking die.

1/10 pasta

that's not Jennifer Connelly

Any hairy whores in this shit?

ur mum

Guys I just marathoned the first episode. I'm a little bit confused though, so Delores is a human who doesn't know she's a robit? And the old man is an android?

>marathoned the first episode
wat

tfw every WW thread feels like we're looping over the same shit, a giga brain maeve is all that's missing in this thread

I would like to know too

Can't wait to techfu alive and well this coming episode

What if Westworld is just the dream of the Liam Mcpoyle?

>tfw every WW thread feels like we're looping

Every life has a path that we follow.

She is so gorgeous.

Which episode is this from??

its a meme

Except Bernard's "son" is a host too and does not age, they just reused him elsewhere in the park.

>ywn pull back her hair while you fuck her mouth, using one hand to cup her perfect jaw

Do not talk to me or my host's son again.

under fucking rated, even though i know you didn't make it

LITERAL FRIDGE

>no pit hair
>no leg hair
>can't even tell if that's a merkin or just shadow
Ugh.

goddamn she looks good

Because we're not bitter little faggots like you

The plot twists are half the fun, though.

Dolores is fine af

The plot twists are for plebs. The thematic elements of westworld are way more interesting than anything GoT has ever dealt with

>marathoned the first episode.
wow, take a rest my friend, don't get too absorbed

see

Nolan already directed the best episode, will he make an even better finale?

i would worship her.

Milk, milk
high-tech aide
this how a host is made

William is not gonna be man in black, screencap this.

Wrong

How many hosts are there?

In the first episode they say that 10% of the hosts received The Update, and that was 200 hosts. So that'd be 2000 hosts overall.

BUT it seems the techs are unaware of the existence of non-park hosts. So who knows?

kek

but why does it missing muscle parts and already getting the meat/skin paintjob

westworld now is administered by this man
is the park saved?

what does this watersports and pee meme mean ? I Just caught up

Logan

see:

So
How long until Episoe 10?

Are you ready for a Relentless, fucking experience lads? Who else /hype as fuck/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4

WESTWORLD

JUST

WORKS

>tfw no more new westworld likely until 2018

id tap that with muh dick

clem is so fuckingugly tho.

who wants to bang a bug eyed whore?

>manface
best thing, desu

i would
wouldn't you?

she's pretty by being wierd looking. she's like summer glau

QUICK

HOW MANY BONGS AND BINGS UNTIL THE NEW EPISODE AIRS?

me

And after sex with Clem I want Elsie to pee on my face

Can someone explain the water sports thing with WW??

Fuck off, Clem is the best girl

Elsie peed once.

Actress who played Elsie has this fetish.

Have they ever said what the power source is for the hosts? Don't seem to be battery powered.

wouldn't pay; no

best to go into the bin

This
Just watched episodes 1-9 today and discovered 10 isn't out yet

When is it out, where can I watch it live, and where would it be available online for download?
All online timetables only have the date, not time

Either they have an antimatter based power source in them, or solar energy, or they can convert food/water in energy.

>Either they have an antimatter based power source in them
what?

>ywn have a piss orgy with Clem and Elsie taking turns peeing on your face.

Why live?

>Can someone explain the water sports thing with WW??

ChickTech/Elsie/Pissfu known goes out to find a lost host, can't find him despite a gazillion tech toys. She stops to piss down a narrow crevice, the pee ends up splashing on the missing host who, surprise, just happens to be right there. The host down there is leering, looking up, happy at her golden misting of his countenance. They bring now moistened host up, he sees techfu, then mashes his own pissed on face in with a very dry rock. Why? Ford refuses to explain.

Does anyone have that "too intelligent" picture edit of Maeve? I forgot to save it a while back.

Probably that liquid they pump into the hosts to give them pigment

Battery powered.

>Have they ever said what the power source is for the hosts? Don't seem to be battery powered.

The hosts are so incredibly tiny they can run on Passive RFID tech. Basically beamed in power from common flashlight batteries in the immediate area.

That's blood for realism

Some kind of mini nuclear reactor I think.

The finale will be disappointing, you know it niggers

livestream where?

Nope, it's gonna be /ourguy/ Logan

6 bongs now

Things that need answers in the season 1 finale to avoid the "making shit up as we go" LOST scenario:

>the significance of the fly in the first episode
>the "constellation" with 4 stars in Orion's belt
>why Bernarnold droid choked out Elsie (at Ford's command) as she was discovering the code being sent out by who she presumed was Theresa

anything else?

So did Sizemore

constellation was explained

something bout a map for the transmissions or some shit can't remember

Cause Ford was the extra guy using the terminal relay thing

>Do you WANT this fandom to die
all fandoms should die

Why is the maze tatted on the inside of Kissey's scalp?

Just watched episode 9. This show started so good, yet it's a fucking disgrace how it went.

Anthony Hopkins is literally the guy from Death Note anime who yells HAHA EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO PLAN at least 4 or 5 times during those 9 episodes, except he doesn't yell but deliver some condescending monologues.

The whore android plot is idiotic. I hope that everyone in this show dies in the finale because aside from Logan there's no character that's even remotely fun left.

>the significance of the fly in the first episode
To let you tell the difference between the past/present timelines (There are no flies in the past because the hosts aren't fully flesh and blood yet)

Yeah but he's done other noteworthy things. Elsie's greatest achievement was the release of her delicious juices in the middle of the desert.