Murrican police state

Daily reminder that American police kill more citizens every month than British police have killed in the entire modern history of the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TacOQr2EGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care if a bunch of niggers get shot

Why do Americans think police are entitled to carry fully automatic tactical strategic assault weapons?

>Being proud of not killing criminals and terrorists.
Good thing you quit the EU, maybe it will bring back some sense into your public life.

Because they're police

Lot harder to kill someone with a BB dildo than a gun.

>

So you've no problem with rolling over and genuflecting to an authority figure so long as he has a big enough assault weapon?

look on the bright side
one of these edgemaster swill likely get shot to death by a nignog or a twichty cop

thats something to smile about

What the fuck are you even talking about

I'm asking why you think they're entitled to carry tools of murder, and your answer was just that "they're police"
Very peasant mentality

In Britian we don't get stopped by the police for a shakedown as we literally fear for our lives with every police interaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TacOQr2EGw

Because the police's job is to ensure the safety of the people, and sometimes you need weapons to put away criminals that are particularly unruly and/or dangerous

But it's quite clear that America has a serious problem with wrongfully opening fire on innocent or defenceless citizens, do you really think it's necessary to give your average traffic cop an assault weapon with armour-piercing rounds?

the average traffic cop doesn't have an assault weapon

> is to ensure the safety of the people
so why do they use any excuse to get their gun out and point at somebody regardless of if they have done wrong or not. Unfortunately I dont have it but there was a webm of a man getting out of a crashed car and was nonchalantly shot by the cop as if justice wasnt a thing. You guys need to fix that shit.

>burgers remove themselves
Good!

You reckon?

>lemme find this pic that supports my case
>let me tell you about your country

their is police tape in the back so it's probably near a crime scene. polices carry handguns 99% of the time. maybe near ghettos police arm more but i don't know because i don't live near a ghetto

fuck. there*

I find it difficult to imagine a scenario where the average traffic cop should be toting a fully automatic equipped with expanding bullets, with a once free people meekly resigning to their superiors... really have to wonder what the American mentality at play is here

are you baiting or trying to urk americans who respond to you? There you go throwing "average" around. Seems you made up your mind. I tried to tell you but whatever

>declare a revolution against """""tyranny"""""
>proceed to oppress and kill yourselves faster than any monarch could ever hope
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DEATH TO TRAITORS!

If your cops killed more people you probably wouldn't have paki gangs running around raping your schoolgirls.

The overwhelming majority of AR's that you see in LEO hands are simple semi automatics. Smaller departments don't want to fuck with the paperwork when they'll almost certainly never use the burst/auto anyway.

So what's a non-average scenario that would justify those murder tools in your view? It doesn't bother you at all how easily they could get away with abuses of power given the enormous disparity between themselves and unarmed citizens?

Cops aren't perfect and they'll make some mistakes and sometimes they'll dust some people by accident. Whatever man. I really don't care. I'd rather them be armed, because there are criminals out there who are heavily armed and are ready to fuck shit up. It's not like our cops are the gestapo.

granted a second amendment has a lot of citizens with guns. police carry because of the possibly of a citizen carrying. it'd be like a lot of citizens in UK having guns but your police only carrying batons. when push comes to shove you wanna defend yourself. especially given racial stereotypes push that even more. In a non-average scenario a cop has a pistol. most of the time. i personally never seen a regular cop carrying anything more. not saying they don't care something tougher, but I don't live near shitholes with crime, poverty, etc.

Its not the guns but the hands that wield them. In most countries you need more than your grade 10 to become a cop, in merica not so much. You guys also train them to treat soccer moms as heroin trafficking isis fighters and shoot first and ask questions later. Im obviously exaggerating but your biggest problem from what i can gather is the horrendous training you give to new cops.

I see it here too in my cunt. The older cops are nice, friendly and patient whereas the young ones act as though theyre fucking judge dredd and every person they come across is just waiting to pull out their 9 and blow them away.

also I forgot to add:
>easily they could get away with abuses of power
yeah because at the end of their day they're just people with authority. a lot will abuse, but i don't know how to solve that problem. maybe body cams and whatnot. removing guns will not help because that would leave citizens armed and police not.

Pay your cops more and hold them to a higher standard. It seems like in the US you pay your cops like absolute shit and make up for it by allowing them to be above the law.

they make more than a teacher lol.
>hold them to a higher standard
i agree.

really so why is it that your police kill tones of niggers and then still get btfo by them

I've had only good experiences with cops. Maybe it's because I am wh*te, but I don't know if I really buy into that privilege meme. I just think that the media blows a lot of this stuff out of proportion when something bad happens, and all this negative media attention causes cops to withdraw from the duties because they're afraid of being villainized. Look at the murder rate in chicago in 2016 compared to 2015 and 2014. It's so much higher and 2bh I attribute it to the city hating the fucking police.

I actually live in chicago and certainly think you are exaggerating, because I have literally been caught smoking weed in the park by the police like 2-3 times, can't even remember now. One time they told me to piss off, and another time they pretty much shamed me and said "You know there are kids out here right?", which honestly was much more effective than fucking my life up.

Good. Niggers are scum and deserve to be killed

police get btfo by niggers because they don't wanna be racist and lose their jobs so they let niggers be niggers.

because niggers breed like fucking vermin

Enjoying your holiday there cowboy?

yeah like honestly. if they wanna chimp out in their communities then it's no skin off my back. If they come into my community and fuck shit up then lets load some clips.

>only americans hate wogs

our africans are just as bad, if not worse, than their basketball americans. at least theirs have 20% european admixture

also you need to go back to

>not killing criminals
enlightment successfully uploaded

This isn't a fedora post. It's a common opinion in America

fedora posting would be the opposite of this, you fucking sperg

Dumb LARPer.