3/8

all taken in the last five minutes

bump

4/8

Praise KEK

The sides are irrelevant.
We are being fed data.

Wow, I'm for Hillary Clinton now for President of the United States

lol where did the "wow Im for Clinton" post go?

There you are.

More. I could make these all day.

whoop, turns out I need to do it manually

what fucking point are you trying to make with your thread?

your pictures make no sense

what's being slid then

NEW DIRT ON SHILLARY

These is all "served" data. None of the threads are grass roots so to speak. 1% of the threads on Sup Forums are made BY Sup Forums.

You need to expand the threads dumbass.

We have been bombarded with slide threads for months now. I wish there was a way to identify who's behind.
>this new

No I don't.

>1 Post by ID
in the expanded/opened thread as well.

there's a Sup Forums channel on rizon
we go there and discuss countermeasuers

or wherever else, doesn't matter

I tried reporting them, mods ignore reports. I tried reporting as illegal only I get banned for reporting threads as illegal.

A heavy amount of reprogramming is needed for this shit to stop.

whoop, guess I'm on page fucking 9 now

I didn't see the "1 post by this ID" at first

What are they trying to slide? We hardly have anything interesting on here

It's not sliding, the goal is to normalize specific stances for the audience.

IE they're making us agree and comply with their opinions and stances, en masse.

BUMP

I need a more attention-grabbing method to make this thread stand out.

this thread will 404 pretty soon, if anyone's interested in this I'll be in rizon's #Sup Forums for the next few hours we can discuss propaganda there

there is no Sup Forums only pol on rizon

so who is the preparator of this "programming" thing and for who are they working? don't be cryptic, just say it like a normal person would, otherwise people can't understand who's doing this (I for one, don't understand, it looks like usual shitposting to me).

To be honest I have no idea. Who'd profit the most from having Sup Forums as their personal army?

I don't get it what's your point. some people are making threads and not responding to it. are they collecting our answers for data or trying to manipulate us?

>some people are making threads and not responding to it

99% of OPs just make bait threads and don't reply.

300 replies and not even one from OP? Every time?

I'm on there right now faggot, respond

>Who'd profit the most from having Sup Forums as their personal army?
literally anyone kek meme magic is a powerful weapon.

I did.

I don't think (((who))) is behind it even matters.
What does matter is that there are ~5000 idiots being fed opinions on daily basis. And some of them are prone to extremism.

We have meme magic we don't need anything else

christopher poole? he might still be butthurt

a lot of posters just want their opinions heard. that's why whenever there's a non-general thread with a 'controversial' topic with a lot of replies, you'll find 1 or 2 other threads where the OP just states an opinion on it because they know no one is gonna wad through 300+ replies to read theirs

This thread deserves a bump

lol the bots came to the irc channel tried to waste my time

>a lot of posters just want their opinions heard

A repost of a "occupy democrats" and "makes you think" isn't an opinion.

That's what we call a slide thread.

you can make one on tinychat

tried to slander me to get me to shut up

Repeat threads are made every day by the same individuals, as well. All the same generic topic

This, this as well. This is the perfect example of the persistence of the shady fucks we're dealing with.

No matter the stances or outcomes, 99.9% of what's quite literally served to us is a tool to program us.

And we're all useful idiots, falling for it.

God bless you user.

I'm not even done user, they have been doing this for over 1.5 years now I believe

we weren't talking about those obvious bait threads

Just a coincidence

Bp

Really makes you think

99% of Sup Forums are those bait threads
if not bait threads then the carrot threards

Wow, so you're telling me I am incabable of drawing my own conclusions and see the obvious signs you see?

WOWOWWOWOW

I need to leave this place

>No
>Fuck off

Sup Forums is not your safe space, not your hugbox, not your personal army, not your circle jerk

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Ok, your on to something. How do you reverse the tide?

>you're telling me I am incabable of drawing my own conclusions

Yes.

I think peer pressure would work best. Like how newfags used to be called out on Sup Forums and forced to lurk more.

You can easily spot the difference between a grass roots threads and a carrot thread. Ignoring carrot threads should work just fine for the beginning, I think?

>All Australian

You thought that was a joke didn't you?

what's the difference between an individual trying to sway your opinions and a group of individuals attempting the same

There are separate types of specific shills I've noticed, however, I am not sure if they are working together.

We have the interracial slide thread posters, as your images show they essentially do drive by shitposts referring to some sort of interracial sex/dating issue. Perhaps Asians with Whites, or the classic White Female Black Male, the common theme is having pol users discussing interracial sex.

We have the "conservashits" bait threads which usually have an occupy democrats image meme and a single post by the user. These are generally more effective at distracting pol because usually they have some bullshit written on them.

Then you have the rest of the distraction shill ops.

All these have one thing in common, distract pol from researching current events and news.

You're quite interesting

trump?

I argue and shitpost on the internet out of my own boredom, I waste my time arguing for/against something out of fear - mostly.

Like now, my fear is that just like they're influencing us into supporting X, tomorrow they'll easily brainwash most of Sup Forums into supporting jihadists.

You've probably seen the numerous "seriously we are we against Islam" threads already.

As a Bosnian Serb I do not like that.

>A GROUP
however, can only have an agenda to waste time doing this.

They must profit from their programming. Be it financially, be it just to have a couple of thousand useful idiots at disposal.

This as well. As most of us would probably support Trump without all the Trump shit on Sup Forums, you've gotta be an ultra-cuck not to see that someone is actively trying to get big chunks of Sup Forums to if not vote then support Trump.

Again, I have nothing against supporting Trump, but facts are facts. Gotta be objective.

I don't believe they are really "reprogramming us", it's more that they're distracting us from being productive. When pol gets down into the nitty gritty and actually collectively tries to accomplish something it can be quite sucessful, thus they want pol focused on responding to bait threads.

They have shills in each Trumpgen

>How do you reverse the tide?

We COULD, and probably SHOULD start a trend of Sup Forums generals, in an attempt to preserve a high-frequency presence on our own board.

Shit that might get slid must be preserved and saved in that thread.

THEN, if someone is against doing that general, you know for sure they're the enemy.

here's something useful by the way

I just made one
Freenode #polunited

give me a throwaway email I want to keep contact with you

>2 new posts
Are you a shill? Calling people that are right wing shills? Is this your new shill tactic?

I agree. Generals are the way

OMFG THANK YOU.

I KNEW THAT POL WAS GETTING A LOT MORE SHILLS LATELY, SOOOOOO MANY ANTI-POL THREADS LATELY.

GETTING SICK OF THIS SHIT. OUT OUT OUT!!!

>give me throwaway email I want to keep contact with you
>i want you to help me shill

Message Received

OP, you're new as fuck.

I don't even know what you're complaining about.

We're also being flooded by pro-Russian propagandists.

But I guess you have no problem with that. In fact, I see you participating. You post so often that I am becoming to recognize who you are just by your posts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

>help me shill
>shill

explain