Is there anything worse than Chicano Sup Forums posters?

Is there anything worse than Chicano Sup Forums posters?

>Traitors to the nation that took them in.
>Unwanted by real Mexicans
>Want approval from Mexicans that will never like them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAfSi18J4_c
youtube.com/watch?v=MyuRFYxq3GY
youtube.com/watch?v=BxbMD7tuFRM
youtube.com/watch?v=wKR3jMpSd1M
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/15/usa.genetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I could give a shit less about Mexican approval, I voted Trump lolz.

And I'm 100% pure blood Mexican, I even look like the stereotypical Mexican although I'm not that short, but everything else I got.

>chicano posters are arrogant and disgusting
>mexican posters are absolutely based

Every American is "muh heritage". You're all considered pathetic by the rest of the world.

Pro tip: None of you are German or Italian or Irish. You're amerifats.

>The US took me in
>implying my parents didn't force their way in
I voted Trump though

same, I'm blessed with a beautiful light skin complexion so that people think I'm white at first glance.

No muh heritage people are as bad as Chicanos. Muh heritage people put America first and love the USA Chicanos and Puerto Ricans trash talk America while living here

>100% pure blood Mexican
How so? Mexican is a nationality. It can't be passed down genetically, the same way your manlet indio genes were.

Bunker Hill still hurts that much huh

native Mexican

One nation, one team.

Get on board or deport yourselves.

Every race in America does this though, especially the irish/german fags

>so that people think I'm white at first glance
OK, pal.

they are not traitors to their nation since they contribute economically and aren't welfare leechers with a high crime rate

hello
greetings
how can I be America?
thank

Get fat

The problem is we have tons of Hispanics here, they have more kids than the typical american, and they keep coming. It would be one thing if we had one wave of immigrants and they assimilated, but nope. They come in wave after wave, only increasing their numbers. So they don't feel the need assimilate since their numbers only keep growing.

iktfb
not with Hispanics obviously

shart in Wal-mart, a national pastime.

Chicano here. Ask me anything.

gotta turn this back to sports related or mods will shit themselves.

Canelo is the most overrated boxer in recent memory.

It's true, most people don't realize I'm hispanic until they hear my last name

Do you watch soccer?

What national team do you root for?

@76914233
@76914274
>tripfag
>same flag
Literally the same person

Yes, USMNT.

>tfw American born to Mexican parents, so both my NTs are shit, but one is just less shit

> Chicanos
> Born in America
> Wave the Mexican flag
> Root for Mexico than America national teams
> Why not emigrate to Mexico?

fucking this

cognitive dissonance doesn't allow them to realize that Mexico sucks. If Mexico was so great, their parents wouldn't have left. They're brainwashed by their parents nostalgia.

Is there a sizable number of chicanos who are actually going back, not by deportation, but by their own will?

How many a year on average?

>chicanos "going back"

nah you're thinking of illegal immigrants, which indeed are returning in large numbers

nope. They're here to stay. Best case scenario is they move out of their shitty barrio and just assimilate.

The crazy thing is the illegal Mexican immigrants are bro tier . They are hard workers with strong family values, they help the community, and are smart with their money and deserve everything they get.

Where Chicanos are entitled little shits working off the blood sweat and tears of their parents who sacrificed everything to come here and get where they are

Actually there is a group that comes back because they miss Mexico. Of course, only after they got a good chunk of money and create some business here.
But they are not chicanos but mexicans who emigrated. Chicanos have no place to go here

This. Most immigrants that risk their ass getting to the US to change their life, work pretty hard and try to somehow fit. Their kids don't understand that

>best friend is a 4th generation Chicano with white mom
>parents are pretty wealthy
>he's a college dropout
>27 lives at home
>stoner
>blames his shortcoming on racism

>Mexican who worked for my uncle
>came here at 17 and worked his ass off for my uncle as a general laborer
>uncle eventually got him a job as a manager for a larger construction company
>guy is 26 and making basically 75k a year under a table and is starting the process to become a citizen

This is why demographic surveys include a "white, *non-hispanic*" category; they have to account for people such as that user.

While this thread is here, I'll ask this: just how DOES one differentiate Chicanos from Mexicans? was a good example. How about visually? Do they tend to look the same, or are there physical differences?

Chicanos are worthless

Their physical location.

>Is there anything worse than Chicano Sup Forums posters?

Yes. Chicano non-Sup Forums posters.

One speaks Spanish perfectly the other one doesn't

Living in southern California, I've watched this place turn rapidly into a mad max tier Mexican warzone. It's not even America here anymore

how does one group of people manage to trigger Sup Forums so much?

>hispanics

Stop confusing all of us with Mexicans, it's annoying. Hispanic just means you have some spanish ancestry and a spanish last name, it's the equivalent of looking at DeMarcus Washington and LaMarkavious Jones shooting up a store and saying "gee whiz, we have a serious British crime problem!".

pledge allegiance to the flag

and eat burgers

thats about it

speak for yourself faggot,

the way i see it, i can give a fuck about mexico. I wouldnt be able to accomplish or have any of the shit i own over in shit land. I dont root for any mexican teams and fuck what the "real" mexicans think, you think i give a shit what some asshole sleeping under a cactus thinks about me? get fuckt

what the fuck are you talking about? where exactly is this warzone happening? shook ass white fag living in irvine

>tfw american with mexican A S T H E T I CS (chicano)

feels good primo

Love how white people get all butthurt - when i tell them im mexican. :^)

im not going back, i was born here. lul Seriously, fuck right off. My have been living in this area since Meso-American times.

>lose any traditions you may have
>shop at wal-mart
>hate colored people

youre in!

>Stop confusing all of us with Mexicans

How about you shut the fuck up, you dirty brown manlet spic. This is by far one of the most cancerous things about you. You all literally look and act exactly the fucking same, and yet you have the audacity to claim you're different, or even "superior" to one another. The only difference you fucking beaners have is how you speak your filthy third world language, nothing more. So how about you suck my dick, you subhuman ape.

Imagine a fucking inbred toothless paki pedophile talking shit about anyone else.

Sup Forums is leaking

Chicanos are technically "mexican". Take this for example:

>two dolphins had a baby.
>offspring is obviously a 'dolphin'

now let take two mexicans for example
>two mexicans had a baby
>offspring is obviously a 'mexican'.

OHHHHH

Chicanos 1
AthiestCunts 0

>parents are pretty wealthy
>he's a college dropout
>27 lives at home
>stoner

i mean you can say the same shit about young entitled white fags. shit most of the people on this board fit this.

That's right primo. Fuck white Americans! They get butthurt when they see us Hispanic Americans showing pride in our heritage but never say a word when these Italians or Irish show pride in their heritage.

Fuck any Paisa Mexican too! Fucking shady mothafuckers! Talk all that shit but when they come to the usa and pick on by blacks and whites they come to us for help.

lol this fucking thread. i love it. White people always so ass blasted. Meanwhile the rest of the world looks at the US and laughs. You fat fucks are not any better. When the fuck did this place turn into Sup Forums?

Mexican flag posters on here need to suck a dick seriously pham. These cunts have always been jelly of us.

Also. OP states

>Unwanted by real Mexicans

This is a load of bullshit. Mexicans loves us. (They only type of 'Chicano' mexicans hate is one that doesnt speak any Spanish)

I like chicanos because they make America less white and I hope they keep it up their good work.

El chicANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A SALTAR MUROS ``EL MEXICANO ``CORTA`` CABEZAS. CUELLOS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el chicANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

>liking all the cultural marxist western european countries
>hating the liberal US states that aren't nearly as cancerous

dude what

>tfw you're an american of mexican descent but don't speak spanish and root for the usmnt

>El chicANO: DURANTE SU
>NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A SALTAR MUROS
That's not a Chicano. That's a Paisa Mexican. Chicanos are usa citizens.

WE WUZ USA CITIZENS N SHIEET

You don't consider americans even if they feel american so please stop with this faggotry
Bunch of hypoccrites

I speak Spanish since it benefits me in some ways and I get less bothered by family for not being Mexican enough.

>muh Anglo-Saxon

Nigga, where do you think we get the through process from?

Most Chicanos voted for Trump, that's the very reason he won in Florida and then the country

You Chicanos are like "we already here, please stop coming: we are full"

Chicanos don't stop going on about their heritage. Most illegals keep their mouth shut and wave a little mexiflag before they go to bed.

Do I sense a superior Cubano?

Chicanos have no reason to leave as long as shitting on America is so welcomed and applauded

>superior
>cubano
You people are no better. Filthy disgusting mongrels, miami is absolutely saturated with you people and you are genuinely disgusting
Oh and you are not white and neither is marco rubio
Bunch of parasites floating over and given an immediate path to citizenship along with loads of gibs because you're whiny muh communism twats

Considering I have Russian, Irish, Scottish, French, and Cherokee ancestry, I am happy to identify as being American.

Sure as fuck beats being British.

Oh and you are definitely not white
Bunch of deluded spics
youtube.com/watch?v=WAfSi18J4_c
youtube.com/watch?v=MyuRFYxq3GY
youtube.com/watch?v=BxbMD7tuFRM
youtube.com/watch?v=wKR3jMpSd1M

>Every American is "muh heritage". You're all considered pathetic by the rest of the world.
No, they're not.

And you'll always be a paki

Sounds like some Cubano chad fucked your girl.

Even if we pretended that's true, everything I've said is a fact. You are some of the most deluded spics around and your youth is absolute shit mostly all wannabe niggers
>wats up muh nigga que bolada
Non white trash

They tend to make more money and be better educated than other Hispanics. As for them not being white I mean they're not but they are more white than other Hispanics. I just don't know why they seem to trigger you so fucking badly. Did you used to live in Miami or what?

Yes I used to and that hasn't been the case for a long time. You people take the accomplishments of the very very old rich who fled and thinly apply it to every cuban. The difference between a nicaraguan, colombian and cuban is negligible these days and the youth is especially shit. I'm talking about 90s youth too, it's far worse today than it was then
Genuinely can't stand you people, but at least it's not as bad as chileans nazi saluting trying to convince me they're aryan

I'm not Cuban. Have fun with all that hate though :)

the ones born in the US also consider themselves cuban and go on nonstop about castro, even the teens now so cool story there Yasneyris

wait why do people keep on confusing ethnicity with race?

you can be white hispanic and black hispanic or mixed

god why do you hate one country so much?

Pochos are the worst

They is very little reliable hard data on those categories. It's mostly just self identification at this point. And most "white" Hispanics are indeed very mixed. It's really just a question of how mixed are they? It varies between different Hispanic nationalities.

>wade county
go back to cuba

I just get really annoyed at this because hispanics get lumped all together worse than all the other groups. Pretty much the its like saying everyone from the USA is american then saying it is a race.

lol thats funny if you passed me on the street you would never know I was hispanic

you're just mad that all British Americans are part Siberian mutts too mixed to support the country of their ancestors
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/15/usa.genetics

It's probably because they don't fit into a neat racial category like Africans Europeans or Asains. The Spanish kind of threw Natives, Euros and Africans into a blender and said go when they settled the New World. It's pretty confusing and most people can't be asked to learn the nuances.

Every cuban says this, every single one of you says this and I left in awe at how you unironically see yourselves as white. I've seen whiter venezuelans. Fact is the vast majority of you are not white yet somehow every single one of you aside from the black ones thinks they're white. With your fat women and their horrible dye jobs to seem blonde. It's truly amazing

shut up I'm the spic hater here

post pic Yuniel

Sigurd is going mental!

Fucking this

Rude desu

Chicano here, dating a Filipina. Looking forward to having mixed kids and raising them as Americans. Fuck identity politics.

Being a chicano is annoying. You go through various tests by nearly every single person around you as if to catch you being pro-Mexican in something. Ask where I'm from? Tell them I'm American. Ask where my family came from? Tell them Mexico. Queue overused Mexican jokes and retarded attempts at dividing your opinions and revealing your political stances. Jokes don't bother you? You're all of a sudden anti-Mexican and thus have no respect for your heritage. Don't speak Spanish? Same thing. Speak it? obnoxious questions about simple words. What do you think about immigration? Taco Bell? Are you legal? Is your family legal? It's always the same shit. It's fucking annoying.

If you're willing to risk spending days traversing deserts and swimming across rivers just to pick cotton in the sun all day for less than minimum wage then you're obviously a stand up guy. There are plenty of lazy and stupid Mexicans but you don't see them because they're not willing to risk anything for a better life.

Honestly that's part of what made America so great in the first place, it's so hard to get here that only the best of the best become Americans.

>The Spanish kind of threw Natives, Euros and Africans into a blender and said go when they settled the New World.
To be more accurate, they went "TIME TO FUCK *EVERYTHING*" mode.

>it's so hard to get here that only the best of the best become Americans.

That's a lie. By and large the people who became Americans were poor people whose lives back home were shitty enough to come to the US. They were unskilled and unemployed, and in many cases their own country didn't want them.

>and I left in awe at how you unironically see yourselves as white.

Most of us recognize we're mulatto, although it is funny to see cubans as dark as Dele Alli running around claiming to be white. It must annoy the shit out of the actual white Cubans.

>tfw my grandfather is like this