#whitegirlsbreaktheinternet

#whitegirlsbreaktheinternet just started trending on dwitter, and all the niggers are getting mad. Come have some laughs.

twitter.com/hashtag/whitegirlsbreaktheinternet?src=tren

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/jews--the-slave-trade.html
slavevoyages.org/voyage/search
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's always our women that get the attention and never us

Bamp

We should really work on a campaign to make white women feel picked on by coloured people. Like something suggesting that white women shouldn't have any children or should be legally capped at one each. Something along these lines that will make them feel that poc are trying to take away their rights.

Bump for interest

Who gives a shit about twitter?

>white women get redpilled through double standard niggers on twitter
please happen

I see more nogs getting upset than hot white girls

They really do run twitter don't they

people with lives?

Nobody cares or uses twitter anymore except for bots and celebrities

TWITTER WARS ARE REAL

>tfw underaged girls are handing out free fap material

>#blackboysbreakintotheinternet

Do you suppose their pubes are that color?

WoW those fucking niggers on Twitter are retarded. Why the fuck do they care so much? They need to gorder get a job, get a skill set, and make something of themselves instead of complaining about vapid where's that want attention on twitter. All of those people need to be put in some sort of labor camp, because clearly, they're incapable of finding their own purpose in life.

firebush is best bush

>All those salty niggers

They're losing their minds that ALL DEEZ WHYPE PPL STEELIN OWR SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!

They pull shit like this because they want to be the dominant race, but always pull this guilt-trip shit to bring white folks down.

>make them feel that poc are trying to take away their rights.
They literally are.

Wow the niggers and sjws are so fucking mad about a hashtag. I ought to set up my own sock puppet account some day

Twitter is worse than tumblr.

#blackboysbreakthelaw

Holy shit dude

That's just how blacks are like. They act like they're strong and unified but the instant an entire group of whites challenge them, they KNOW they're gonna get fucked.

You took away their purpose when you freed them.

Jesus Christ they are so racist.

Plus one brought up the seasoning of food again. Fucking hell whites cook better you idiots.

Let's get this trending boys

> seasoning
> white people cant cook!
> tfw going to a michelin star resturant with purely white staff working there today and its NOT in africa but in england!
> tfw niggers think a bucket of malt extract, salt and chilli is the epitome of culinary delights...
> tfw i went to an actual african 'fine dining resturant' years ago and the entire time i just heard bings and bongs from the microwave going off all the time
> tfw im supposed to be the bong
> i am served a plate of a smelly pile of 'meat' that looks like dog shi, smells like dog shit, however even after blasting it in their 1960's microwave for half an hour; dog shit is still warmer than the plate i was served.
> tfw they offered me some repulsive black syrup drink to wash it down with that tasted like rotting potato water.

I'll pass on your seasonings plz niggers. I'm doing just fine with my meal today whuch you proclaim as "underseasoned nigger!".

niggers are insecure. who would've thought

What is this shit

kek

Please don't. Someone will call them racist for disagreeing and most all will instead accept it wholeheartedly as righteous wisdom.

Putting white women and liberalism at odds would be a guaranteed victory for conservatism.

Theh just claim BBQ, Cajun and the whole of fried food as "theirs", and then claim our food is under-seasoned when whites cook a steak without coating it in peppercorns, hot sauce, and garlic salt.

Even your food is better than their "food" tbqh senpai

Don't do this shit. Stop parading our women around like a commodity. It feeds their already over-bloated ego and makes Jamal and Ahmed think they can get with it.

REEEEEE MUHFUGGIN WHITE PIPO

how are you supposed to taste it with all that shit on top of it?

The youngest one is so fucking ugly lmao

someone offer her a one way ticket back to the homeland

Cajun is French though lol

send her to this site:
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/jews--the-slave-trade.html

white women are shit tier anyway t b h

Ive been working in various restaurants for a long time senpai. There is a lot more to British food than beef wellington and roast beef. Our game dishes are amazing. good british resturant food (michelin star or rosette) is better than good spanish or italian food. Let alone african or shitskin.

Cmon m8, you know you'd wife it if you had the chance.

The hive mind of humanity is just disgusting

Why did so many philosophers talk about individuality when most people in the same irrational manner?

kek

I don't understand, they can just not look at the hashtag.

It's a shame. If this got legit trending and surpassed the others this would cause YUUUGE butthurt.
We need to make this trend for a later time, because what I'm seeing is black girls shitting on white girls (many of whom are SJWs) and redpilling lots of people.

whats going on in there??

is that a realdoll?

this

>black people telling white people they steal

Also how come all of the top chefs in the world are white?

What the hell do they need from their homeland? Disease? Famine? Rape?

If they wanna go back let them.

These types of threads are not allowed. Someone has posted this thread 3 times now, and the OP has not responded once. Calls to invasion are strictly prohibited on this site.

Fuck off week virgin.

IS THERE A SINGLE ONE OF THESE TWEETS DOESN'T HAVE "YA'LL" IN IT?????????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This
Why do niggers talk like this

What's the point of this again? To get black men to breed with white women?

Sup Forums is like: yeah black guys are really hot but so are white girls *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Don't take it personally, m8. These are the people who think a well done steak is undercooked.

This is how I read this, Sup Forums you jewed yourself

Seconded. Wog-on-white-girl intersectional shaming works and is always good for a giggle, mate. And it might actually wake some of our stupid whores up and turn them back into doing their fucking job: Being brood mares.

you know what ive noticed...?

All of us ave retarded twitter accounts.. completely unpersonalized, usually based on something normies know NOTHING about.

why dont we make our profiles more normal? With a normal name youll make a more personal connection to these white girls we're aiming to redpill, you dont necesarily need a pic of someones face.

if we want to normalize white pride, why not normalize our instruments of memery?

Which one of you faggots was this

Holy shit, kek

I'm too old to know what breaking the internet means.

are you trying to imply that there were no christian slave merchants

I mean it seems like that website is a nice short list of all the jewish slave owners

let me post the list of the non-jews
slavevoyages.org/voyage/search

oops its a fuckhuge database

People with lives don't give a fuck about twitter.

WE

WUZ

Wtf
Why there are some white people attacking other whites for stealing nigger's trend
Calling it a joke or racists etc
And why niggers are so racist ?

>tfw the only firebush I've ever had was so stinky I immediately had to come up for air.

blonde bush is best bush

I'd take a Fish & Chip over greasy curdled mac & cheese, mushy overcooked collard greens, and lard fried chicken, fuck 'soul food'.

What needs to happen is that chaste, morally upright and pure qts should be applauded and praised until our women want a piece of that sweet attention and worship. Then they'll be trying to out chaste each other. It would be wonderful.

Dubs is proof.

Read for maybe 10 minutes, how do they not see the hypocrisy?

They literally make several hashtogs for colored women and men, and then white people join and all hell breaks loose. Out of maybe 100 tweets I saw 2 that were actual white women.

Not to mention, the white people are generally saying "who the fuck cares, we're having fun" and the black people are saying "White people are ugly, fuck off, this is for colored people only"

you need them collard greens and watermelon
or you gonna have a tiny dick

I hear cannibalism is great this time of year in Liberia.

I agree, though. They're the ones guilty for stealing our memes.

4 tries and still no 6/10

literally 4/10 if not ginger

#BlackBoysBreakingSocialSafetyNet

"Why are people sooo mad about this hashtag ? Every other race is doing it too ? I swear #whitegirlsbreaktheinternet"

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>white

ur standards slip daily, pol

lol this

We don't need niggers to pay attention to white women, they already do. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

The chimp out is real.

Literally what children think is viral

"I've never seen so many different races hating white people; it's sad that it has come to this on the tag #WhiteGirlsBreakTheInternet :("

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>Boi, evry nigga no it duh purple kool-aid that make 'MUH DICK' grow.
Mamma aways kno best.

This exchange proves black women hate white women more than their baby dindus

i dont get it lads
what is this even about?

Gingerism is a genetic disease that affects less than 3% of the world population. There is NO CURE for this disease, other than isolation.

We can stop gingerism, like we ended polio and small pox. Do not put your penis in a ginger vagina for any reason. Gingers are hereby anal-sex only - including male gingers.

Anyone found guilty of vagina-fucking a ginger should be well hung and black.

Just saw a tweet from some spic chic bitching. Her rationale "at least latinas never stole land"

Holy fuck someone needs a history lesson.

Good album.

Guys we should be encouraging this, having blacks attack white women directly might finally red pill them

Perhaps we should false flag and fan the flame