I just lost my virginity to an ugly Jewish girl. AMA

I just lost my virginity to an ugly Jewish girl. AMA

>ugly jew

That's still like Sarah Silverman tier. You should consider yourself lucky.

lie and say you are a virgin to the next girl

Why are you on Sup Forums and not with her

Did she have big boobs?

Post pics faggot

Leaf revoked

The face is bad, but the ass was fat
I might as well desu
She's gone out to look for pennies or something
Yes
Don't have pics

What did it feel like inside her?

She was probably germanic and not semitic

I don't blame you, you germanics are very stupid and can't think too much

like warm apple pie

>i dont have pics
yes you do niglet. anyways congrats on getting poon, you probably severely underwhelmed her. One trick to see how good in bed you are is to tell them that you are a virgin after and see their reaction. If its astonishent you are good in bed if not you are bad.

i lost mine to a filipino girl who had had 27 dicks in her before so youre beating me user

How many shekels did it cost you?

I lost my virginity to a half-Jew pear shaped fattie, well, she'd be pear shaped if she didn't have glorious massive tits.

>mfw I walk into her room and she has an Israeli flag hung on the wall

>ugly
>Jewish
redundant

>walk into room and see israeli flag

kek. im not even gonna lie banging a jewess sounds hot as fuck

good goy

forbidden fruit

Depends what kind really. Jewish fatties are some of the best fatties because of weight distribution, my one actually had a very pretty face, blue eyes and naturally blonde hair.

She'd probably let out an 'OY VEY' if I surprise anal'd her.

Jew is not a race you fucking dumb germanic

I can't expect more from a germanic

Rest, germanic, I know you can't think too much

My question is this:

If the illuminati alien jews are the reason for all this shit why don't we hold them accountable?

Even more so, why don't we take a step back, take our hands off the wheel and let them continue to "rule" the world making things worse.

Laughing all the way to hell. Like god damn it if they fucked shit up so bad shouldn't it be their responsibility to fix it?

I don't have faith in them, things are fubar and I find entertainment in their diversion attempts.

Why did you fuck her?

Where did you meet her?

Jews are Arab you stupid nigger.

Nudge nudge wink wink vote bernie because hes a jew and deserves a chance to redeem his entire religion or prove the conspiracies.

>this one dominican guy hating on germanics on fifteen diferent threads for no reason at all

Ashkenazis are more of a Turk-Asiatic mongoloid.

Why Just Why!!!!!!!!!!!!

>tfw you will never have a qt jewess sex slave you fuck with a Nazi flag on your wall