How did Reddit take Bernie getting completely BTFO last Tuesday?

How did Reddit take Bernie getting completely BTFO last Tuesday?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masada
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

badly

the sanders for president subreddits are going lord of the flies in a kind of beautiful way, and even their /r/politics sub is more unreadable than usual

i hope that's true
i hope he killed his whole family being a dumbass
and i hope he never learns from it.

Where does the "donate to Bernie" meme come from anyway? Isn't Bernie's sole demographic people who want free money for themselves?

Fools and man-children, then? Unsurprising.

207 million dollars from people who want free shit

It was fucking beautiful. I have not had such a collection of tears since Narusaku fans lost their shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masada

It's easy to give away money you didn't earn.

Literally crying or throwing a destructive fit.
Even Youtube's TheAmazingAtheist has joined in the "throwing a destructive fit" talk and is now supporting Trump because "fuck the world".

funniest part is that a lot of berniebots are claiming they will vote trump out of sour grapes

kind of doubt that happens on a large scale, especially a couple months down the road, but it is funny

>donate $27 (or whatever his averae contribution was meant to be)
>get hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans forgiven overnight when he becomes president.
They were simply making an investment; a bad one.

Oh and how would he even get accepted? Being a whiny liberal wont let you be automatically let in.

>How did Reddit take Bernie getting completely BTFO last Tuesday?

What a surprise. TheAmazingAtheist has always been an idiot lol

Reddit. They also phonebank and think it helps, so clearly logic does not apply.

It was a saltmine. Probably the biggest salt mine other than Sup Forums when trump loses the general election.

i bet some people were gonna vote for bernie but dropped out because some 11 year old stammering fag called their phone

who cares?

It's funny that bernouts bitch about Hillary buying the election, yet Bernie raised and spent more money than she did. Bernie also got almost all of the big unions to fund him. How is that any different than a "supah PAC"?

Don't know about Reddit but Kikebook was filled with absolute denial about Bernie or they started saying how historicly important Shillarys victory was

Bernouts internally rewrite reality so Bernie is always 100% right and on the side of the revolution even when hes taking money from corrupt organizations no different from corporations and Trump won his primary through self financing and donations

He's a reddit bernout but he still got the Jews in at the end. The seeds are sprouting. Or bearing fruit?