The degenerates at Encyclopedia Drammatica have finally declared war on Sup Forums

The degenerates at Encyclopedia Drammatica have finally declared war on Sup Forums.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Alt-right

It finally came to this.
Kek wills it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=AtDoH2yZEzk
encyclopediadramatica.se/Messin'_With_Sasquatch)
encyclopediadramatica.se/Trigglypuff
encyclopediadramatica.se/Abbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>declared war on (website)
>proceeds to do absolutely nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

>Wah
>this trollpedia wrote something mean
Personal army and all that

>ED
>relevant

kek, what is this 2007?

You Alt-Right cucks whine more than SJWs

Didn't that site JUST itself years ago? Fuck off.

>implying the media is wrong about anything they publish on the alt-right

stormcucks pls go

Pretty sure ED is made to piss everyone off in a humorous manner

It's more of an honor to be mentioned than it is an insult.

literally who?

So what, the only reason to go there is to catch up on the adventures of Chris Chan.
youtube.com/watch?v=AtDoH2yZEzk

>The alt right.

everyone gets made fun of on ED, thats the point

who cares

Well, the alt-right are a bunch of fucking retards.

>going to ED

Fuck off OP. We all know you go there to get spun up on all the "memes" you heard about while browsing r/Sup Forums.

Sage.

Wow. Didn't think old ED would go full SJW.

By that logic, they declared war on everything ever for all eternity.

So many fedoras.

altright is some media made up bullshit that doesn't even exist, don't dare try and label people, it always works out badly

Fucking everyone has a burn page there. ED is 100% impartial you fucking newfag.

W E W
I only go there to see how to piss people off. Clearly you fucking mongrels still take the bait. Learn to not hold opinions

>literally every article on everything that ED covers is insulting hyperbole and lies
>wahhhhh he insulted my autistic-right

They make fun of everyone and give it to SJWs just as bad if not worse. Sorry you can't handle the bantz.

>get upset that ED is making fun of something
wew
lad

They insult everyone m8
Learn to handle the bant

>alt-right

Now that you have a label, we can properly put you in your place. Hahaha it's gonna be glorious.

You ain't doing nothing if nobody is hating on you

Holy shit I take it back. This page is MAX butthurt.
They're literally going off about how evil the guys who fought in the Iraqi war were no less than 2 paragraphs after defending feminism and immigration. It looks like it should be on Tumblr, not ED.

hahahaha I might edit it, actually.

I origonally found out about Sup Forums from ED back in like 2006 or something. ED was funny back then, but once more people found out about it the articles these newer people wrote just werent very funny, and they edited the older articles because they thought they were too offensive. From skimming over this article I dont even see any jokes.

Check that, meant uncyclopedia.

>Encyclopedia Dramatica
They stopped being relevant years ago.

>Cat eyes.JPG
>THIS PAGE IS BEING WATCHED BY ENEMIES OF THE LULZ.
>BEWARE OF BUTTHURT REVISIONISM.
>Atomic.gif
>Warning!
>This page has generated more butthurt editing than all the other articles about politics combined.

I still don't know what this whole alt-right thing is supposed to be.

>ever hating on ED
>After they made the Shakespear Tier masterpiece known as Messin' With Sasquatch (encyclopediadramatica.se/Messin'_With_Sasquatch)

Ya, nah, you're just one butthurt fag

>reddit tourists are posting again

Sup Forums is an imageboard where people anonymously post about news and politics, it doesn't have a political affiliation

That didn't really help me

anyone who is critical of immigration into the west.

Anime shit-posters who have an extremely warped political outlook

>implying the site still gets traffic
>implying I wouldn't be doing it FOR lulz

I used to edit the Chris Chan page like 24/7

That article really makes me LOL!

ED stopped mattering when the original shut down and script kiddy moralfag anonymous hacker faggots took it over . it's absolutely useless now,

Are you really this new?

I am a holy warrior of Kek and I shall fight.

That's all? Wouldn't "anti-immigration" make more sense? Its not like that one idea constitutes an entire ideology worthy of its own title

Go back.

its just white nationalism that pretends to not be overtly racist and posts anti jew jokes on twitter but ITS A PRANK BRO

hey oddguy

So nationalists with a fear of commitment.

But even then nationalists get labeled just plain old "right wing"

its the bare minimum of not being a cuckservative
You can be socially liberal or fascist, you just have to support nationalism.

name ONE thing Encyclopedia Dramatica holds in a positive light.

TIL encyclopediadramatica still exists.

Look what's on the best new articles. Everyone who is extreme in whatever they are obsessed with to autistic levels gets made fun of. A week or so ago they were owning mudslimes on the front page.

Overtly racist but not needlessly offensive, more like.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Do you even know who Snacks is?

Stephen Colbert

The problem with making fun of the salt-right is that by attempting it you de facto have to defend feminism, refugees, and cuckholds. it's self-defeating

yeah but their entire gimmick is insulting everyone. That's the fun of it. Look up their article on Sup Forums

Don't be dumb newfag.

>Sup Forums
>alt-right

fuck off

Mass Immigration is a symptom of cultural marxists/idealists and econimists looking solely at GDP for quality of life, who refuse to acknowledge the differences or quality of culture, instead believing all cultures have a right to exist in one shared society peacefully.

When people try to point out how this experiment of ((((diversity)))) is not working and is actually dividing countries previously united with multiple ethnicity with shared monoculture or ideals. They get shouted as a racist/bigot/islamophobic/transphobic/sexist/hitler etc. The problem is not going away but intensifying with the cultural and corporate elite screaming into an echo-chamber wall rather than the coming shit-storm they have made.

but thats the thing!

Many people out their will defend those things and the media supports them...

>fredposting

lulz

Nietzsche and Socrates. Of course it's still what you'd expect from ED.

>do you even have your meme resume printed out? i can name mods can you??

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Edgy contrarians that would be nice to believe in, if it wasn't such a cliquish circle jerk that spent all their time shopping bigger noses on those they disagree with and MAGA hats on those they like

Kek, I had a laugh at the article.

I once read the E.D. article on my home state and got a good feel for the real/exaggerated humor ratio.

It's honestly just funny.

No because anyone who believes in random bullshit that is not proven is a nigger that needs to be hanged. We can't afford failure anymore, christians are obviously niggers and need to be hanged. We need to be reasonable to make a happy, stable society. Eliminate everyone who doesn't have basic intelligence.

ED is fucking awesome. Was my go to website before 4chins

It could be far better. That section on "How to Annoy the Alt-Right" screams plebbit. Looked at the page on abbos as a sanity check and nearly lost my sides. You just can't banter well while playing by cucked, pc rules.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Abbo

Republican but counter culture and opposed to the cuckservatives over at Faux News.

He's not wrong you know.

So is that a "no"? Or more of "don't trigger me"

Anybody can edit ED.

They make the point now and then they get butthurt articles like this.

Given what ED have said for Gamergate, I find it hard to really dislike them. They're like a cousin to Sup Forums.

Based God

>bantz
>war
grow a pair. this is why people compare Sup Forums to tumblr

please post more of your Sup Forums oldfag resume it's really convincing

i'll give you some time to search knowyourmeme so just post more at any time

go back

This shit is more left that Wikipedia. I mean....I'm fucking speechless:

"Alt-right is a fascist ideology whose adherents have achieved absolutely nothing of value, have no discernible skills or merit as human beings, and therefore put pride in their race above all other things. Their whiteness is the one thing that can never be taken away from them, yet also one thing that took no effort whatsoever to possess, thus giving them a completely undeserved sense of superiority over ethnic minority individuals, many of whom have accomplished far more than they ever will."

Hasn't most fascist regimes been Lefty?

Speshul snowflake millennial republicans who want to smoke pot and buy prostitutes.

>.se

Hitler

Has that site ever been relevant after like 2008?

>Please be reddit, please be reddit
Your newfag is showing user, might wanna have that checked out

>calling everyone a newfag
Only newfags call newfags newfag, newfag

LOL WHICH ONE OF YOU MAD MEN WROTE THIS?!

irony

not once have i typed newfag though

Its useful for reliving old times

Anybody can edit ED, you think the person that wrote that is the one that wrote the article on say...black people?

It's antifa pulling a "How'd you do, fellow racists?"

witnessed

>Sup Forums
>Alt-right

Noone here are these neocon faggots, go back to kikebart and that jew bitch milo.

Oh that explains it, you were just projecting >not once have i typed newfag though

Kek will lead us into a holy war against Kikery!

1. ED hasn't been relevant in literally YEARS
2. ED makes fun of everything, why are you butthurt?
3. OP is a faggot

I know wtf a wiki is. This one is not like the rest. Was just sharing.

Hol up....I think I hear a dingo eating your baby.

sorry reddit.

the alt-right consists solely of the recently "Redpilled" aka "the youth"

no one stays alt-riight,it's just a stepping stone

>getting this defensive over something on Sup Forums
An hero

I think the article is kinda funny.

But who the fuck reads that website anymore?

clearly anti-whites.

>still projecting

I'm waiting on you to post more of your oldfag resume. Got any epic raids to talk about?