Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That cripples were equals.

Damn, this will kill his campaign, he probably wont even have enough delegates

"I don't give a fuck."

this

fpbp

This display shows that he isn't going to go soft on someone just because they're crippled. Trump believes in equality.

>What was he thinking?

He's just an asshole.
If only someone had done the world a service and punched him right in his fat mouth when he was a kid, none of this would be happening right now.

wow, first words typed into the thread, my post would love it. In fact, the first thing my post to you said was "fbpb"

It's all pretty funny though, right?

Best post really

This.

This proves just how much Trump believes in Equality.
If someone attacks Trump, he's obviously going to talk shit about them at his rallies. He did it with Megan, he did it with Bernie, he did it with Jeb, and then he did it with that cripple. This proves he believes that no one is above being 'rekt' just because they're slightly different.

What a truly kind man

He's not an asshole. He's the God Emperor.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

>Trump was making fun of a hypocrite
>The media never points this out
>The narrative is just "Trump mocks disabled reporter"
Certainly forces you to contemplate

He made fun of people before like that

>HA THE KEK MEME, AMIRITE GUYS?
it doesn't work without precedent, you retard

'This crippled faggot is dissing me? Seriously??'

Well I think 'reporters' should be shot desu senpai

Liberal reporters always fumble around like they are having seizures whenever Trump presents the facts. It's happened on multiple occasions on TV. You could seriously make a comp vid with all that footage.

Which level was he arguing at?

Logical debate died with the Greeks.

We're a sound byte meme culture now, bantz beat logic any day

This shit happened last november

Oh yeah, Trump was totally mocking him because he wanted to make a statement on equality and not becaise he's a pampered 6 year old boy in the body of a 69 year old orange.

>le orange man meem
go to bed Glenn, he did the same gesture while mocking Ted Cruz

he thought "wow that reporter is stupid so i'm gonna mock him for it".

he mocked him for his stupidity.

he did not mock him for his disability.

if you saw a disability as being mock worthy then YOU are the one who sees it as a problem. time for you to fuck off and kill yourself you bigoted shit head.

Why not have Obama and Hillary's face as well

You're autistic.

Sup Forums, if a disabled person started smacking you in the face, would you take them to the ground like any other person?

why does it matter? Of course it isn't good for his image, but you aren't voting for your new best friend. You are voting for a strong leader with the correct political opinions.

Good point, I'm #MentallHill now.