Is it socially acceptable to breastfeed in public?

Is it socially acceptable to breastfeed in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QaqP8WasKXM
webmd.com/baby/breastfeeding-vs-formula-feeding
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course its a damn oreo baby.

your own kid maybe why did she pick up a random niggers kid?

Sure just dont expect me not to stare at you while I rub my benis

is that kid black on purpose ?

no and i'm tired of this degenerate bullshit. i know a lot of you fuckers here support this and all i can say is fuck you degenerate trash. formula exists and is literally better than bacteria infested breastmilk and women showing their tiddies in public is a sign of the fall of nations

youtube.com/watch?v=QaqP8WasKXM

>It's a halfrican

of course its a nigger spawn

yes. but its not proper to do it in the shoping mall. she should do it in front with a hat before them. beside that im also nude females everywhere.

This right here.

>tfw Similac comes out the nipple when nigger baby

Not everywhere, but I think it should be

The more infants get to breastfeed, the more healthy, strong and intelligent they get.

>My son's father is 27
isn't that illegal ?

Breastfeeding is proven to boost IQ you moron

But I agree pulling a tit out in public isn't acceptable, especially if its for a niglet

"transpertation" Hahaha
Niggers always get the best ones!! Hahaha

it always is. it's bait. The fucking colored people spam these kinds of threads just to insult whitey

Serious question. Why do they come out black buy half Mexicans can come out looking like normal white people?

who cares she suffered for being a dumbass and guessing her parents booted her out since she isn't asking them

In the history of niggerkind, never has a black baby been born on purpose.

Niggers don't care!!
Antiquated Farm equipment just plows, it's what they were breed to do.
Until faggot liberals got power, whites knew not to lay down with beasts as it's beastility, but as Canada just proved the slippery slope is real.

coon baby

Excellent.

>a nigger kid

Only white people are pedos, wur you been?

she looks just like that bitch in house of cards who also gets blacked

wew

Where's the dad?

Only NEET virgins have a problem with it. Of course the mothers should recognize this problem and try to avoid being around such scum when feeding their child.

Why is that chimp biting that poor whores tits?

only with an appropriate amount of sideboob.

Is it socially acceptable to shit in public?

Reminds me of this, from a simpler time.

Lock up for trying to steal free air.

babies need to eat. adults can wait to take a shit.

a little titty hanging out is a lot better than a screaming kid

For her, yes.

Amerindian genes are less dominant than Negro genes. Plus, some Mexicans have a good portion of white DNA from the Spanish Conquest.

only if i get to walk by and say "gross titty"

She has the similar look in her eyes as my girlfriend with her bastard daughter.

But that doesn't negate the argument. Firstly, sometimes you NEED to take a shit. Second, the argument you hear is mainly "breastfeeding is natural, stop policing women's bodies!" Shitting is arguably more natural as the entire population has to shit and we still make that take place in a designated area.

This is a bait thread to upset the white Guys here

A Nigger has those nice tits now

she looks about 28 already what the fuck

Only for trashy ass burner's and fems.

Yes. It's the best way to feed babies, and being ashamed of a fucking mom-tit is degeneracy at it's worst.

I bet you believe some stupid fucking study telling you milk from your mom's titty made your smarter, you fucking dumbass

formula is literally science applied to baby nutrients and infinitely superior in all aspects

girls don't shit, you virgin

Only if you look like her.

Who is Anonymous?

Girls don't shit

just put this pathetic creature out of its misery

>man pisses in public
>Go to jail
>Woman breastfeeds publicly
>Aww! So empowering.

Serious question

Why germanics are so stupid?

He's a close friend of mine.

Yes, it should be. However, women should act like decent human beings by covering their tiddie with something instead of acting like a borderline pervert seeking attention from random strangers.

Also
>half-breed kid
>male
>teen mom
This kid is fucked.

>he values womens bodies
absolutely pathetic

when did you learn you were parroting a liberal? babies can take formula there is literally no reason for a mother to '''feed''' her kid in public. such a stupid fucking argument you'd think all motherless babies were dying of starvation with their fathers

Do you think he would be my friend, too?

>woman pisses in public
>goes to jail

what a shitty example you tried to use.

Good, goy. Don't feed your child with breast-milk. Use formula.

It's the same as taking a piss behind a tree in public. People don't watch you do it.
The problem is they believe it's empowering, and should be embraced because some stupid feminist wrote an article about how women shouldn't be afraid to breastfeed in public because it's 'natural', and if anything it should be encouraged. Well it shouldn't be. Deep down they know people don't want to see it, but it's easier to place yourself on a pedestal than be self aware of your bullshit.
I don't care if they do it, I just don't want to see it, and they know it. But I'm not going to kick up a fuss every time it happens, just like nobody does when they see some cunt pissing behind a tree. Deplorable, but who the fuck really cares at the end of the day.

girls dont piss

Formula doesn't contain antibodies from the mom and doesn't increase the diversity of the kid's microbiome you frothing retard.

I can understand somebody wanting a woman to show modesty in public but holy fuck "science applied to baby nutrients"

Formula is way better for babies than breast milk. This has been widely known since the mid 20th century.

if you take a shit in the middle of a restaurant its going to be a lot worse than breastfeeding
>the bottled jew
i guess tits don't trigger me as much as you. also I never see breastfeeding in public so it doesn't seem like a big issue

>niggerbabby

I hate this meme

Breastfeeding is totally natural and women should be able to nurse whenever their baby requires.

But let's acknowledge a couple things. You posting your disgusting tit on Facebook with your baby sucking on it is not okay. You flaunting your tit while sitting in a restaurant -- where other people are just trying to enjoy their meal -- is not okay.

Where did the outrage even come from over this? It just seems orchestrated and a total non-issue. No one ever got upset at a baby sucking milk from its mother's tit. Just use some discretion and be aware of boundaries and other people.

The majority of women have children. You are not special. Your child is not special. Shut the fuck up and worry about raising your kid to be a functioning, successful, contributing member of society.

>killing is worse than robbery so robbery is okay.

Just because something might be worse than another thing doesn't make the other okay.

It's like you hate knowledge.

webmd.com/baby/breastfeeding-vs-formula-feeding

crikey, gj m8

Hopefully everyone here is smart enough to disregard this post

In order to build the strongest nation possible, our progeny must be fed correctly

I don't know man, but we sure refined the world perfectly. Until we gave you people rights, now the west is falling

I don't know much about kids, since I don't own one, but I think that kid was ready to be weaned off the teat about a year before the photo was taken

Breastfeeding a baby in public? Sure, kid's gotta eat. Breastfeeding a toddler in public? Seems kinda weird.

Lol so this one just let a random niggers kid suck on her tits?

retard level argument

shitting is unsanitary and would disrupt everyone around

breastfeeding makes no mess and bothers no one if you don't stand there looking like some aspie

only if your tits and body is 7/10 or better

What makes you think it's hers? Little nigglet probably ran up to her in the store and started suckin.

No, it's pretty white trash.
Hence why the pic in OP is with a niglet tqbh

yeah the scientifically proved better substance to consume. i bet you love getting your dose of bacteria from momma's nipples. think about the shit this bitch eats all day and feeds it to her baby instead of filtered nutrients that are enhanced for growth. you're literally rejecting mankind's godly developed nutrients for shit tier mcdonalds mother milk.

we have vaccines we literally don't need antibodies. and you think the baby didn't get any from living inside the bitch for 9 months. everything you all say is stupid if the mother got sick there's a good chance the baby caught something with her and developed their own resistance.

it's literally degenerate. some fat whore shows her boob out and smiles as people try to avoid making eye contact and then howls like a banshee when a guy looks in her direction. literally cucked. who can support this stupid bullshit women should be fined for letting their nipples even touch the air i breath. why the fuck would anyone find this acceptable it's absolutely degenerate

I like seeing breasts and all but women wearing less clothes will always be degenerate.

I agree that breastfeeding is good for babies but I can't abide by giving women more rights so...
I have to agree with considering it indecent exposure.

Paying the toll

She looks like a retarded trap

Troll

>it's literally degenerate. some fat whore shows her boob out and smiles as people try to avoid making eye contact and then howls like a banshee when a guy looks in her direction. literally cucked. who can support this stupid bullshit women should be fined for letting their nipples even touch the air i breath. why the fuck would anyone find this acceptable it's absolutely degenerate
k, now tell me how many times you have actually witnessed thin IRL

>robert e lee
right

can't believe you wasted a captcha to post this useless comment. here's your (you) you faggot momma's boy

fpbp

What could go wrong with rights for women?

>mfw a ged only tests at 9th grade levels
I can understand not wanting to abort the kid but FFS at least adopt it out

why don't you try living around illegal mexicans and mammasitta walking around at the gas station every day

Sure just dont expect me not to stare at you while I rub my benis

If women can orgasm from breastfeeding so can I!

desexulizing nudity is good.

Agreed.

>illegal mexicans
>expecting them to follow titty laws

What if all I did what whip out a shit bag, shit into my bag and toss it in the trash? No harm done! Just don't stare at me and you won't be disrupted

In the women's restroom, yes.

And all the people that disagree are NEETs who want to see titty.

But it'll work just like gunfire zones

What disease would you get from a woman feeding her child in public?

Hitler encouraged breast feeding and so should we.

Comparing breastfeeding and pissing is stupid.

no. letting women where more clothes is good.
women need less rights in the West not more.
Women wearing clothes that reveals most if not all of their body is a huge sign of degeneracy.
Don't get me wrong I like naked women and I wish I could see more of them but dressing like sluts is pure degenerate bullcrap.

it'll get them deported faster. better than them crashing into you without insurance

eye cancer