Are Americans really dumber than us Europeans?

Are Americans really dumber than us Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
youtube.com/watch?v=iHO7plsEhHM
youtube.com/watch?v=rmSe0-btfD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor public education,but the abundance of wealth has led to USA housing the extremely stupid and the most brilliant

they are spending money on elite which was originally given to the poor

Normal people have no business knowing 90% of science. unless you have like 120 IQ its a waste of time.

Imagine having to share a school with niggers and latino's.

>Poor public education

White Americans score better on PISA tests than Europeans. Asian Americans score better than most Asian nations.

No,you people are fucking retarded.

We provide defense of you then you fucking flood your countries with young muslim/african men for "cultural enrichment"

Thank god trump is no long putting up with your bowl shit. i bet you weak ass Europeans wish you had a leader like trump

This

>White Americans
Why are Amerifats such special snowflakes? Literally no other country does this.

Americans can find a high paying job without literally having a college degree, that's why a lot of them never go to college. Lots of immigrants from my country have become relativel rich by just being mechanics or construction workers or plumbers. Truly the land of the free... and stupid.

because you're not a multicultural shithole yet. when you have 16% hispanics and 16% blacks you tend to disassociate yourself from them. that's why you punk ass

>White Americans score better on PISA tests than Europeans.
No wonder.
Pisa is literally autism contest and not real science

Oh fuck off back to Sup Forums. Your bullshit has nothing to do with this thread. All you're proving right now is that Americans may in fact be retarded.

No were not, Europeans are retarded. They destroyed their countries in world war 1 and world war 2 and now their destroying themselves again.

Americans always think they are the number 1 in the world in everything, which keeps them from improving their system. While they could just look at how other countries do things.

well they are so stupid, they even imported a nazi to build a rocket

Are they really that different from turks and morrocans?

We are a global super power and were dumb?

>Are Americans really dumber than us Europeans?
yes
>Then how come they have all those Nobel Prize scientists?
they're all immigrants

>and were dumb?
>were
your Honor, exhibit A

another great question
why everyone who came to america as immigrant.......
their next generation is more stupid than the ancestor?

It's honestly true. People here tend to choose what they want to learn and believe so long as they live in their own little bubble

because the kids are american already
it's like the land is cursed or something...

the lack of self awareness in that post is amusing. everyone makes wild incorrect claims about america

LMFAO, you had me lawling bro.

>White Americans score better on PISA tests than Europeans.
That is because of jews

>Asian Americans score better than most Asian nations.
Doubt

You post is complete bullshit.

ill be entirely honest and say that I dont know anything about asian test scores but it actually makes sense that minority asians in first world nations would score better on average than those in their home country as countries like the US and most western EU countries are massive brain drains and usually attract the smartest and most ambitious

>White Americans score better on PISA tests than Europeans
nope

white americans score worse than: estonia, finland, liechtenstein, polan, netherelands, switzerland (all of these countries don't have segregated values against which you're comparing for immigrant populations so your claim is double-, maybe even triple tier bullshit)

>Asian Americans score better than most Asian nations.
nope

they score worse than shanghai, singapore, hong kong, yet at the same level than japan, korea, taipei, so no, they score about the same as real asian students

Your "Asian scores" is probably heavily influenced by scholarship students coming from Asia though, they are already cream of the crop in their countries before arriving in US.

on average yes.

Wonderfully shart-tier post

Yes, they are

Dumber? No but a portion if our population is willfully ignorant of science. Despite that we are still 25 in PISA for science which is just above Austria and France.

>implying im wrong

dumb canuck

remind me again what percentage of americans don't think evolution is a thing?

Yes. Just look at their president.

the quality of a public school is dependent on how wealthy the local area is. public schools in rich suburbs have flatscreen tvs on the walls, while ones in urban areas are, well you know.

Fine. Even if you count all Americans, we still score better than almost completely White European nations. Our problem isn't education, it's people who choose to be ignorant for either religious reasons or the subculture they belong too.

>Trump is dumb
Wrong.

I've never interacted with Turks or Morrocans but on average neither blacks or spics are all that intelligent. Also, Blacks commit a ton of crime per capita and if you live in an area with a lot of spics, your news that doesn't involve black criminals will involve spics trying to grope children.

t.NYCer

and that, even tho it sounds like a really benign description of the shituation, is why you suck at this whole pisa thing. you're never gonna get good results if you segregate the poor to shit tier schools and the rich into elite (private) schools

he believes he only has a set number of heartbeats and when he uses them all up he's dead. this is why he doesn't exercise.

that pretty much defines being dumb.

>Then how come they have all those Nobel Prize scientists?
>they're all immigrants
But they aren't. 100 in the total haul (all subjects) of 350 went to immigrants in a country that currently has about 45 million foreign born citizens. Some of the immigrants also came as kids and we're educated here.

Yes, but not by much anymore, since we become more American by the day.

I don't know look it up. It still ties into the willfully ignorant. They have been presented with evolution but instead choose ignorance based on religion. It's more a product of nurture from their family than nature or opportunities.

The problem with the image is that it assumes the quality of science has changed and that the majority of philosophers today are of the same quality as the historic greats.

Yes, niggers and other dead weight minorities are solely located in the United States. No country in Europe has ever had to cope with multiculturalism. Thank you again for enlightening us, cowboy.

Those are not the words of people who are criticising the current state of philosophy from an educated position and you know it

>muh science is the most important thing ever

Fucking stemlords make me sick

It happens in latinamerica a lot too, due to being heavily influences by christianity

Except that most of Christianity has no problem with evolution, it's only American evangelicals.

*we're

We're much smarter than Europeans, actually. New York City alone has more world class universities than all of Eastern Europe combined. We have the most living Nobel Prize winners of any nation on earth. Your daily life revolves around innumerable American innovations and scientific principles discovered by American geniuses. You constantly consume our culture to the point of dependency, your pic related

We're your intellectual superiors in literally every single respect.

even the belowest of low american is an ivy league student or nobel prize winner: the post
it's time for bed

Our public universities like UVA, University of Washington, UC, are also better than every single academic institution in your entire nation's history. Fact of the matter is, even our third tier state schools are more advanced than European schools and responsible for more research and innovation than anywhere else in the world

>We're much smarter than Europeans, actually. New York City alone has more world class universities

More than 50% of PhD students in STEM subjects at American universities are foreign born(even higher at pure Ivy League schools).

American universities don't primarily recruit their brightest heads domestically because your secondary education system is failing you.

>this meme again
Stop posting that shit map. It means literally nothing. English speaking universities are privileged in global rankings because English is the lingua franca. This ranking is under heavy criticism because it tries to measure how "American" a university is, the US system is used as a benchmark. Different systems perform worse in this ranking
Like, there's not a single South Korean or Chinese university in the top 100, this list is completely biased bullshit. The more you post it the more it proves how dense you are.

>shit map
*shit ranking

keep foaming muh duude

Btw, agree with this guy. Most research in Germany is done at independent research institutes like Max Planck Society, Robert Koch Institute, Fraunhofer Institute, etc.

So any comparisson between American and German universities is pretty stupid.

This is how American students perform. It's not that bad but still below OECD average. Definitely not No.1

>More than 50% of PhD students in STEM subjects at American universities are foreign born(even higher at pure Ivy League schools).
It's actually much, much, much lower at elite schools. The foreign PhDs are almost exclusively studying at institutions like the Wisconsin State University of Appleton because they want to go back to their home country bragging to employers about having attended an American universities

This ranking was created by a Chinese university under commission of the Chinese government, ya fucking retard. If you don't know what the ARWU is then clearly you're too stupid and uninformed to judge what it is measuring

>most universities in Germany are too incompetent to fulfill their role as centers of learning and innovation
Neat, that's probably why they're considered inferior to American universities

omg that is so true. It seems to me when they don't know anything about it instead of saying "I don't know" they just make stuff up and say it with the biggest conviction in the world that what they're saying is true.

>This ranking was created by a Chinese university
So fucking what? That doesn't change the fact that the way this ranking measures universities is biased towards the US system.

America is basically a great big Rorschach test for the rest of the planet. What they hate most about their own nations is what they immediately resent in America

Please, tell me this isn't real. WTF!

The "US system" is simply the world's system. If your nation is too low IQ to keep up with Asian and American standards then accept your mediocrity and put your effort toward trying to improve. Envy and hatred for your superiors is ultimately hurting Germany's failing academic system, not helping it

My nation has a higher IQ than yours.

If you guys are so good at everything why did you need 2 germans to make your moon landing program. Einstein. Von Neumann was Hungarian. There are more examples but I can't remember right now.

Einstein wasn't involved in the space program.

Average German IQ: 101
Average American IQ: 98

Average east Asian IQs are ranging from 102 (China) to 108 (Singapore). America is not even close to east Asian standards.

I know. the 2 germans I'm talking about is Von Braun and some other dude I forgot the name. Einstein and Neumann were just more examples

Goddard

Yeah, the PISA is not an IQ test. Do you know what an IQ test is? PISA is a standardized test measuring basic high school skills which is extensively prepared for by fifteen year olds to compare education policies between countries. It doesn't measure intelligence, it measures the effectiveness of secondary education systems. Clearly you do not have a very high IQ because I shouldn't have to explain this

You don't know what you're talking about but the Pisa results still indicate that the American education system is not as effective as you claimed to be since your students are doing worse than a lot of their international peers.

All of the smart Korean and Chinese kids go to school in the US

see Real Asians from east Asia perform better than Asian Americans.

Lol no. A lot of the Chinese kids are ones that couldn't make it back home so their parents basically send them here as last chance measure.

kek lithuanian shithole dares to judge our education system that you only heard about on Sup Forums

this is one most retarded thing i read today on Sup Forums. you win a prize, faggot

Laughing at (You)

See, that was an IQ test. Yours is very low if you believe anything you see. That fake pic has been posted too many times.

I questioned if it was real meaning I didn't accept it as truth.

>under heavy criticism
by who? butthurt euros? not surprising really

If we're not so good at everything, then why did all those Germans come to America and not anywhere else?
Brazil took on a shitload of former Nazis, what the hell did you do with them? Why are you not a global superpower.

Because you had an operation specifically to capture the scientists from there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

>this enrages and confuses the European

IQ is just a number. When we look at has been done with IQ we see the jewish that are seen as non-white are the last bosses of intelligence. Right now the best mathematician is an dark asian
>Terence Chi-Shen Tao FAA FRS (born 17 July 1975) is an Australian-American mathematician who has worked in various areas of mathematics. He currently focuses on harmonic analysis, partial differential equations, algebraic combinatorics, arithmetic combinatorics, geometric combinatorics, compressed sensing and analytic number theory.
Lady gaga has an high iq and she has done nothing with it.

A Fields medal brown guy teaching advanced math to gringos:
youtube.com/watch?v=iHO7plsEhHM
Fuck your IQ numbers

DUDE....SCIENCE.....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=rmSe0-btfD8

I didn't read your link but you are right, the Russians had the same plan after WWII but we beat them to that so they had to bring lower level German scientists to work on their missile program. But also some high profile Germans including Einstein fled voluntarily to the US long before the WW2 ended.

>brown
Hey, he is my cousin
We are white

>he doesn't understand the fundamentals of statistical distribution

>American Universities

By non amerilards