Why are the people on my facebook so stupid? (Red is me. Purple is retarded)...

Why are the people on my facebook so stupid? (Red is me. Purple is retarded). Does anyone have any good/cringey facebook encounters?

>Sometimes the best way to win is not to play the game.
Cuck.

>Not trump-shilling
Shame on you

Where's the leaf, where'd you hide it?

>using pirate langauge
>calling someone retarded

The whole conversation should be in Purple

Same place you hid your foreskin.
Protip: I sold it to the Jews.

I had a feminist unfriend me for challenging her beliefs.

It's not just your facefuck. Practically everybody from a Western country is fucking retarded on Facebook. Everytime I see posts coming from the West, it's always about the damn election & stupid ass Drumpf memes.

>not voting
who is the retarded one again

why yes, yes I have

100% women run company...

But all the independent contractors who actually do the work are men...

I like how you have to pretend to not be a Trump supporter, or at least someone who at this point will vote for Trump.

Don't worry, OP. I do the same thing. I tweet anti-Clinton things and point out the hypocrisy of feminism/the left, but I have never once mentioned Trump by name or said anything positive about Trump.

Am I cuck for this? Yeah, probably. Being associated with Trump these days is like being an outspoken Holocaust denier. Yeah, you are standing up for important truths... but you will be eviscerated because of it.

More like OP is trying to get liberals to not vote.
>That's right all politicians are the same so why even vote?
>Your so right user!
>Go's and votes for Trump.
>Liberals friend stays home browsing 9gag.

Sounds betty good to me.

I know you posted this looking for a pat on the back, but what the fuck... you destroyed those cunts. I imagine it ends there because they stopped replying to you.

I had someone "unfriend" me a year ago because I pointed out their gender wage gap nonsense (it was a male). I kept posting sources, articles and facts and eventually everyone stopped replying to me and then I couldn't see the conversation anymore because I was unfriended.

Hahaha holy fuck, you need to post it when that company fails and burns.

mostly just posted it to give people hope

you too can btfo libtards on FB

*tips fedora*

Inspires me to grow a pair and tell people off. I'm too much of a pussy to even mention that I'm conservative to a lot of people i know. I hint at it by criticizing leftist idiocy but feel I can't offer any alternative ideology without ruining friendships

Noice, keep it up mate.