What does it mean if a girl has no friends?

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

What does it mean if a girl has no friends?

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

It means she's crazy

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

It means she's a boy.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

It means that she's a roastie that is posing as a "lolsorandom antisocial outcast xD"

Women are hardwired for group dynamics and conforming to social norms. Any woman who considers herself a loner is lying or is completely insane.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

Ugly

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

Define "friends".

I've known girls who don't really have an interest in hanging out with people outside of work/school, but while they're there, they act as though they're friends, more or less. Outside of those functions, they have no desire, and are much more likely to desire or enjoy alone time.

There's a different category of girl who's incapable of making acquaintances in that manner, and that's the group that you have to look out for.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

bernie still has a chance to win, right guys?

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

I would be Tomoko's friend.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

Insane.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

Does this look like /r9k/ to you?

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

On the one hand: Enlightened - Because what kind of idiot would make friends with girls, and what kind of girl would make friends with guys?

On the other hand: Autistic

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Little...

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Could be any number of things. The main ones I would say though are being a social retard and/or being allergic to soap.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

no such thing op all girls have friends.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

she is either very ugly or thinks she is too good for the people around her

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

Probably that she is intelligent, honestly.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

It means nobody likes her and she won't change.

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

/POL has always had a slight r9k edge desu

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

WHITE

Julian Price
Julian Price

Probably that she is autistic, honestly.

FTFY.

The "too smart for you plebs" excuse is in reality "I'm too far down the spectrum to interact normally with other human beings".

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

I like to think that my two favorite boards have merged. /pol9k/ It would help keep out the normies.

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

Some female classmate has no friend.they are too unsociable and ugly in general.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

we need normies on Sup Forums now
because then they vote TRUMP

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

I have no friends because nobody likes Christians, even Sup Forums makes fun of me for being a Christian

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

Sup Forums is one of the very few places on the internet that you can even openly be one, but nobody likes a whiner faggot.

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

You get called a Muslim constantly when you mention something from the bible it's getting annoying

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Which parts specifically?

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

underrated

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

When I say girls should dress modestly I always get a response like "okay Ahmed" or whatever.

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

we need normies on Sup Forums now
found the newfag

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Evolution has done them wrong, and they're a social autist... Like me.

Being an outlier sucks.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

When I say something that people disagree with, they make fun of me in effective ways.
It must be because of an underlying belief that I use to support the opinion they disagree with.
I murdered a man, but I think the reason people hate me is because I don't have good fashion sense.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Have you ever considered that maybe you are wrong?

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

The bible says we should dress modestly, how is saying I'm a Muslim an effective argument against what the bible preaches?

Henry Long
Henry Long

Why? She's a total psychotic bitch.

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

Dude stop posting here, most of us post-ironically worship and ancient egyptian chaos frog.

"The bible says" is not an argument.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

So are most of the women here. At least she is cute, and she won't erase my small nose from my gene pool. You've got to be stealth, crypto.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

she would be a japanese girl enrolled in the most difficult university

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

It means that a girl is no one.

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

I realised that most people here aren't Christians when they claim the bible is just symbolic and not meant to be taken seriously. I enjoy having a place where you can have discussions without censorship though

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

it means she has no social skills and the fem version of a omega autist

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

Firstly it's an effective argument because it makes you mad, secondly it's an effective argument because it calls attention to one extreme form of what you advocate in order to make you seem more extreme than you really are.

It all depends on how you express your definition of "should", too.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

PEE PEES

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

This should've been the only post in the thread

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit