What does it mean if a girl has no friends?

What does it mean if a girl has no friends?

It means she's crazy

It means she's a boy.

It means that she's a roastie that is posing as a "lolsorandom antisocial outcast xD"

Women are hardwired for group dynamics and conforming to social norms. Any woman who considers herself a loner is lying or is completely insane.

Ugly

Define "friends".

I've known girls who don't really have an interest in hanging out with people outside of work/school, but while they're there, they act as though they're friends, more or less. Outside of those functions, they have no desire, and are much more likely to desire or enjoy alone time.

There's a different category of girl who's incapable of making acquaintances in that manner, and that's the group that you have to look out for.

bernie still has a chance to win, right guys?

I would be Tomoko's friend.

Insane.

Does this look like /r9k/ to you?

On the one hand: Enlightened - Because what kind of idiot would make friends with girls, and what kind of girl would make friends with guys?

On the other hand: Autistic

Little...

Could be any number of things. The main ones I would say though are being a social retard and/or being allergic to soap.

no such thing op all girls have friends.

she is either very ugly or thinks she is too good for the people around her

Probably that she is intelligent, honestly.

It means nobody likes her and she won't change.

/POL has always had a slight r9k edge desu

WHITE

>Probably that she is autistic, honestly.

FTFY.

The "too smart for you plebs" excuse is in reality "I'm too far down the spectrum to interact normally with other human beings".

I like to think that my two favorite boards have merged. /pol9k/ It would help keep out the normies.

Some female classmate has no friend.they are too unsociable and ugly in general.

we need normies on Sup Forums now
because then they vote TRUMP

I have no friends because nobody likes Christians, even Sup Forums makes fun of me for being a Christian

Sup Forums is one of the very few places on the internet that you can even openly be one, but nobody likes a whiner faggot.

You get called a Muslim constantly when you mention something from the bible it's getting annoying

Which parts specifically?

underrated

When I say girls should dress modestly I always get a response like "okay Ahmed" or whatever.

>we need normies on Sup Forums now
found the newfag

Evolution has done them wrong, and they're a social autist... Like me.

>Being an outlier sucks.

>When I say something that people disagree with, they make fun of me in effective ways.
>It must be because of an underlying belief that I use to support the opinion they disagree with.
>I murdered a man, but I think the reason people hate me is because I don't have good fashion sense.

Have you ever considered that maybe you are wrong?

The bible says we should dress modestly, how is saying I'm a Muslim an effective argument against what the bible preaches?

Why? She's a total psychotic bitch.

>I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,

Dude stop posting here, most of us post-ironically worship and ancient egyptian chaos frog.

"The bible says" is not an argument.

So are most of the women here. At least she is cute, and she won't erase my small nose from my gene pool. You've got to be stealth, crypto.

she would be a japanese girl enrolled in the most difficult university

It means that a girl is no one.

I realised that most people here aren't Christians when they claim the bible is just symbolic and not meant to be taken seriously. I enjoy having a place where you can have discussions without censorship though

it means she has no social skills and the fem version of a omega autist

Firstly it's an effective argument because it makes you mad, secondly it's an effective argument because it calls attention to one extreme form of what you advocate in order to make you seem more extreme than you really are.

It all depends on how you express your definition of "should", too.

PEE PEES

This should've been the only post in the thread