>2016
>not owning at least one BTC

The fuck, you retarded or something Sup Forums?

The world economy is on the brink of collapse.

>spending $600 on meme currency

Holy fuck I forgot all about bitcoin. Whats happening with it these days?

It was 167 a few months ago faggot.

Some people just won't listen.

I already made $100,000's back in 2014. Bought back in about 12 months ago at the bottom. Here we go again !!!

It's at about $600 now
No it wasnt

>already made $100,000
Excuse me for being skeptical

>not owning silver and bullets
gold and gems are too valuable to be used (inb4 diamonds kek), everything else is a meme

Wouldn't say a few months, but yeah

i had like 8 of them and lost them all gambling fuck btc

Farmer master race here, like I give a fuck about your shitty currencies. I will have enough food for myself, my family and I will sell it for insanely high prices just in spite of you.
Gonna watch how are you planning on eating gold and shekels

No point now, I was a minor back when it was really cheap and I didn't have the means to buy it.

Don't see the point of the 7-12% conversion fee for going in then the 7-12% fee on the way out.

>tfw could have bought them at cheap
>remember making the decision not to waste my money on meme currency
>sky rockets a few months later to over $1.5k
Worst fucking feel

I actually wanted to buy a bunch but I wasn't allowed to by my mother. I rub it in her face regularly now, telling her how much they grew in worth.

>not dumping skill-points into hunting/gathering

fees are less than .1% faggot thats on the highest quality USA based licensed exchanges to.Tell her about trumpcoin. Its only 3cents, though if you didnt get in at 1 penny you just like to remain poor.

You should poo on her

I have 33 bitcoins that I got sub $100 when all the normies were panic selling.

>I lost 22 when mt gox went liquid

I can buy it myself now, but I'm not feeling confident about other cryptocurrencies right now.

I hunt as a hobby sometimes, and I gather apples in my orchard, as well as other fruits, mainly pears.
I wish for economic collapse so all these useless faggots in big cities would realize they are useless and starve to death.

>mt gox
Almost forgot about this

>world economy collapses
>people are now willing to trade food and medicine for memes on the computer machine

>he doesn't know he can sell his BTC to suckers on localbitcoins for a 10% or higher mark up

you're excused, It's unbelievable.

> be me, 2012, kinda regular guy, IT worker
>spot bitcoin, interesting
>read article by Rick Falkvinge about why he just put all his money in BTC
>Shit my pants, realise he is correct
>Don't have the balls to go all in, just go half in ($18,000) Feb 2013
>Sell late 2013 early 2014. Walk away with over $300,000
>Life change

I'd probably GTFO to the village too, I really enjoy farming and shit.

I'm actually going today because I started getting into the raspberry business with my uncle.

God that fucked me over too lost $1000s worth of BTC to gox but I got them ages ago for like £30 so I wasn't too salty.

Well, what did you use all your newly found shekels for

Yeah, I had 400+ in 2006-8 when I was in college.

They are STILL on some hard drive my mom tossed in the trash when she moved.

That stupid...stupid bitch.

BTC came out in 07, not 06 faggot.

How'd she just throw out a hard drive? Was it external or did she just bin your pc? Still pretty inexcusable in either case

Nice pic, very true. 99% americans/people stay in that small circle.

What? It started in Jan 09

Raspberries are yummy as fuck, but nothing beats smoked meat.
Good luck with your raspberries user.

That was ten fucking years ago, I don't remember the year it came out. That's why I said 06-08. I even got them for free from some dude in my class.

Also reminder that the The Halvening is happening in a month. BTC to 3k

put most of it into precious metals, physical bars and coins, outside the banking system. I think the price of gold and silver is gonna do a bitcoin, and fly to the moon soon.

Also 2 year vacation

I got sick of eating them because I picked them so much, but I still do it compulsively while I pick them. It makes me sick.

But it's a cash crop, you can generate around 5k EUR a month with a decent plantation, which may not seem like much but here it is.

Bump