STOP LISTENING TO TRAP!!!

>STOP LISTENING TO TRAP!!!
>STOP DOING DRUGS!!!
>STOP RAPPING ABOUT MONEY!!!
who is the lamest new artist, joyner lucas or brockhampton?

joyner lucas isn't new so brockhampton kinda win by default

>stop listening to trap

Joyner said he was a fan of Lil Pump

>stop doing drugs
>stop rapping about money

He never said that. It's sad how contrarians are just hating for the sake of hating.

>>Joyner said he was a fan of Lil Pump
he's saving face after the backlash he got from the freestyle. someone smarter than him said he was going to turn into the next j cole.
>DUDE CONTRARIAN LMAO
go away

I'm fine with Joyner Lucas. His GG remix is just him having some fun. He's pretty meh for me, but Brockhampton are pretty obnoxious and instagram hipster-core, and their music basically sounds the same for like 3 albums straight. Like, goddamn, change it up a bit. So, I'm gonna go with Brockhampton.

He got more backlash from his im not racist thing and he didn't change his stance on that at all. And yes, you're just being a contrarian because none of your criticisms are about flow or lyrics or production, just petty shit.

to be fair taking xanax and rapping about it is the stupidest trend in hiphop ever

Who even enjoys doing xanax? The few times I did it I completely forgot what I did and woke up to my room being really clean and organized

>literally disses him the entire track
>LOL IM JUST KIDDING YOU GUYS

You know that's the same tactic school bullies use to save face right?

A huge part of rap is competition. Kendrick did the same thing with his control verse. He's not personally dissing Lil Pump, and if you listen to his remix he only mentions him in one line. It's different from real beef like Jay-Z talking about fucking Nas's wife and leaving condoms on his baby seat.

>Spends the entire song dissing le mumbler rapers
>Literally says he hopes they overdose and suffer
>Responds to backlash with "G-guys I w-w-was just j-joking it's all in good fun I l-love Lil Pump"

The difference between Kendrick on Control and Joyner is that Kendrick clearly was just trying to start competition. Joyner is very clearly really mad and trying to start beef

see And Joyner never got personal with Lil Pump, he just name dropped him once. Like Kendrick did with control. None of that was personal and was supposed to incite real beef.

what an asshole

I am the Lamest artist/Producer i know

joyner lucas is a caption-core rapper
kind of like hopsin, but saying less dumb shit, although just as shallow.

Looks useful mate.

Not OP but what's so good about the lyrics on his gucci gang remix?
Lol Joyner doesn't consider anyone in trap his 'competition'. He clearly thinks the current flock of lean/xan/money trap rappers aren't good. Which is fine but call a spade a spade.

what does caption-core mean? also joyner just mad he aint popping in the rap gang bc he mad corny. I first heard of him just bc of this gucci gang remix

nihilistic hedonism is shit and people would do good to stop engaging in it but
joyner lucas is still not good

>Not OP but what's so good about the lyrics on his gucci gang remix?
Nothing? It's a fun remix, its not suppose to blow your mind.

i thought Joyner Lucas was a white dude, i havent listened to his music but the thumbnail for that "im not racist" shit i keep saying is a white dude, i thought that was some retarded country song

You people are ruining this board (somehow, as if it wasn't bad enough). Take your faggot cuck hedonistic garbage back to >>>/reddit/ and .