Be Sheev

>be Sheev
>successfully rused the Jedi Order and entire Republic into a giant war whilst secretly controlling both sides
>in meeting with Jedi
>some Jedi with a gigantic fivehead asks about the recent droid attack on the Wookies
>I tell him "it is a terrible setback"
>hologram from Nute Gunray pops up
>"Lord Sidious, we have successfully carried out the droid attack on the Wookies"
>immediately fumble to turn it off but accidentally turn up the volume
>"I hope your secret plan to kill all the Jedi is proceeding as planned"
>fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.png
>"m-must have b-been a wrong number haha"
>the Jedi aren't buying it, they reach for their lightsabers
>slowly stand up
>quickly make a break for the door
>trip over robe
>fall headfirst through the window pane
>mfw I die with no dignity

lel

What about the wookie attack on the droids?

ho, Ho, HO

Why don't Sup Forums make verts anymore that shit was solid af

I read this waiting for it to get funny and yet

'Tis the season, then

Knowing the competence of the Jedi in the prequels they would totally buy it

i hate star wars

whats the hierarchy of star wars? whos in charge? is the senate in charge of the jedi or are the independent? why is it their duty to protect the peace?

I hate SW for a different reason. Jedi are such hypocritical, arrogant fucks. I can't get into a series where the protagonists are propped up as heroes when they are actually worse than the series' "villains". There isn't even any self-awareness in all of it.

They're a religion, there is no hierarchy between the Senate and Council. Separation of Church and State and whatnot. It's their duty because their space wibbity wobbity told them it is.

A better question might've been: How do they eat? What puts bread on the table for a Jedi? Do they have non-Jedi Knight followers who tithe? Sunday morning Jedi?

They actually explain this pretty well and some would say overly so, in the prequels.

I'm surprised someone that watched them didn't pick up on this. It's just outright stated multiple times.

Literally the entire point of the prequels was that the Jedi were out of touch with the rest of the galaxy sitting in their ivory tower and that was their undoing. I'm not saying the franchise is good have you have to be retarded not to see that.

Ho Ho HOOAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

>How do they eat? What puts bread on the table for a Jedi?
its explained in the prequels,they work as peace defenders (aka warriors),also as diplomatics etc.
so public money is what keep them well fed and happy.

Man, I just don't see the self-awareness there. Especially since the sequels were the worst offenders of the Jedi preachyness and hypocrisy. No neutral party ever calls them on their shit - some Sith do, but their portrayed as butthurt villains.

Can you give me some examples? The films are boring garbage, so I might have just tuned out.

The jedi were too caught up in their own affairs and debating the finer points of the force and just generally chilling in the jedi temple to notice Sheev moving his pieces into place. Dooku left because he knew they were out of touch. If they'd bothered looking into that instead of just making him a bust and not giving a shit they could have seen evidence of the Sith's influence. Also the fact that somehow a jedi ordered the creation of an entire clone army under their noses. I don't know what sequels you're talking about but if its the original trilogy just consider them separate from the prequels or anything else. They're just 80s sction movies with a more nerdy bent.

Cont. Also failing to notice the man making himself Chancellor was doing it on purpose and was the sith lord was a fairly big oversight. But they just considered themselves above the affairs of everyone else. They drove their own "chosen one" Anakin away with their archaic rules and self righteousnes. So they got fuckin annihilated for it.

Keked.

>sequels
Fug, I meant prequels. Anyway, it still seems like the Jedi are treated as honorable and noble order that just got rused by a crafty Sith Lord.

I do not recall them ever getting called out for essentially being mercenaries, indoctrination of child soldiers, creation of a clone army, etc.

Dooku, Anakin and Sheev call them out on it a bunch of times. Noone else does because they're space wizards. "What do we dirty peasants know about the affairs of wizards?"

And they were honourable and noble but also incredibly arrogant. They aren't mercenaries or child soldiers because they aren't a military order, they learn to fight as part of the force. The clone army is an example of how blind they are, Sheev orchestrated that to kill off the separatists once he was done eith them, kill off the jedi and then have his own personal army.

Reminder

Basically the jedi are the "good guys" but they aren't perfect. The problem is that they think they are and above everyone else.

>archaic rules
>literally it's 2016

dude old = bad lmao

The fuck are you gibbering about Sup Forumstard. I was talking about the jedi not being able to marry or love.

I hate starwars because it was made with no thought put into it; but everyone thinks they have to like it, because everyone pretends to like it

Get out of the temple if you only want to fuck a pussy little fagget

For the collection.

You know what, I don't want this Senate, I just want to get to Naboo

>Being so obsessed with paul

lmao

haha