#WhiteGirlsBreakTheInternet is now trending and black twitter is getting mad

#WhiteGirlsBreakTheInternet is now trending and black twitter is getting mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bAK8nWxZEY
youtube.com/watch?v=s5r-iCPBV8A
youtube.com/watch?v=xt-6pAjSpzo
youtube.com/watch?v=n4JHZETKfes
youtube.com/watch?v=2vNzz2VMWac
youtube.com/watch?v=qWF3PzvLrGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Y'all steal everything

I learned it from watching you!

BOOM ROASTED

What the fuck is black twitter?

Is it just niggers using twitter?

I think it's the part of twitter where you make sure to roll your browser's windows up.

WHO UP ???
DESU IMO SENPAI IT BE REAL NIGGA HOURS
SMASH DAT MF LIKE BUTTON (emoji)

>white men invent electricity
>white men invent computers
>white men invent the internet
>a white man invents twitter

>niggers think they own a hashtag

>black people getting mad at white people posting on a site made by a white man

WEW

Where does this "white people don't use seasoning" meme come from

YOU STOLE MY JOKE CRACKA!

I remember seeing that on Saturday mornings as a kid living in the 80's. Watching those wonderful Saturday morning cartoons, living the life in the Reagan era. Thanks for the nostalgia and inducing a bit of depression because of how things turned out in this brave new world.

Where did this "White people can't cook" meme come from?

Rekt

Truly blacks are entertainers. I'd pay them if that's all they do.

>lé white people dont use seasoning
>white = all americans
niggers

Niggers ran out of actual insults so they insult whitey for being normal now.
>Look at that cracker named David! What a normal name!
>Look at that person enjoying food that isn't heavily seasoned! What a loser!
>Look at that person pronouncing all of the syllables to each word and typing with proper grammar! Dumbass!

When will the meme, white people cant cook die?

Literally niggers trying to have something up on us that they don't even have

That nigger tag started in resolve to

#WhiteGirlsAreMagic

Niggers steal everything

HA

Tosh.O mocked that once too

Black people are pathetic and need to be shipped off to Africa on mass

>Most of the tweets are niggers throwing a fit
Great Job!

>Y'all steal everything

Tosh is pretty based, expect when it comes to race. But I still enjoy his work.

Because faggots on Sup Forums promoted Ainsley to the only chef

it is only trending because black people are complaining

i like how black people live in a mythical world where they eat delicious homecooked meals every night

yeah that's what all the unemployed single moms buying fast food chicken and Oreos with EBT cards are doing

>but it's chitlins and collard greens and macaroni at da family dinna table lawdy lawdy!!!

black people are content with the IDEA that they don't come from broken homes and have astounding rates of obesity from trash food consumption

I saw some user explain the origins months ago. Black cooking traditionally uses a large amount of seasonings because they've traditionally always had bad quality food. What do you do with a terrible quality steak? Season the hell out of it. It's the same concept. On the other hand, you don't over season good-quality food because you don't want its natural taste to be overpowered.

tl;dr it's because blacks are poor and need to over-season their shitty food.

>expect when it comes to race.

But he makes fun of non-whites all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=4bAK8nWxZEY

youtube.com/watch?v=s5r-iCPBV8A

youtube.com/watch?v=xt-6pAjSpzo

youtube.com/watch?v=n4JHZETKfes

No problem.

I really wish that the 2000s had turned out as well as I had hoped they would.

Back story?

>What do you do with a terrible quality steak? Season the hell out of it.

But restaurants like Ruth Chris' season steak

>women
sex bots can't come soon enough

Black people don't usually eat steak because they're too dumb to know how to cook it right. If you give a black man a 16 ounce sirloin it will be the size of a credit card by the time it comes off of the grill.

>That white bitch at the bottom

>everything but seasoning
Half of the reason why we conquered the world was the spice trade.

What a terrible non-rebuttal. user explicitly used the words "over-season" and "under-season."

I love when blacks say this "steal" bullshit when they commit the most thefts per capita out of any race across countries throughout the world hahahaha

I also find it hilarious that this african is telling us we "stole" shit when they have been free to move back since they were freed slaves.

I hope twitter shuts them down.
White people + racial tribalism = dangerous for society.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vNzz2VMWac

Anyone else notice how it's mostly black females and white males who are bashing white people?

Tosh is possibly the worst comedian I've ever come across. Have you seen Brickleberry? It's dogshit in cartoon form.

>starting a hashtag is now 'stealing' because there's a similar hashtag

what a bunch of fucking crybabies

Go to #blackboysbreaktheinternet

Spam tgem with ugly fat niggers and facts about how racist they are.

His stand up and tv show is great, I have t seen brickel Barry though.

Thats right son. Remind the french fibbers in qubec that the dominant anglo force in canada are the ones who's ancestors made the spice connections and not the frogs legs and snail esting french cucks.

You are pandering to ultra liberal race bait

please just fucking stop

If you really can't see that both of these hashtags are the same douchebag campaign, I feel sorry for you

black people accusing white people of stealing. OK

black user here,

It comes from the fact that the image of southern food comes from blacks and can be traced back to the house niggers in the kitchen. Brits NEVER knew how to cook well. I'm sure most of you could name several Italian or French cuisine dishes, but little to no British dishes. As a former British colony, America's cuisine started off sucking. Before the slaves got sold to jews by other blacks and sent to America, they had their own spices that were used to make food taste good. When they became house niggers and were told to cook, they used the spices available in America to make the black american spice trinity- salt, pepper, and garlic pepper. idk why other black people think whites don't use spices at all in this day and age though, it's a meme being forced so they can feel better about something else. British cuisine is still shit though.

On a related note, my mother thinks it's hilarious how all these white girls are going crazy about kale now, since it's considered "slave food" by blacks and not held highly.

tl;dr WE WUZ CHEFS N SHIT

These types of threads are not allowed.

Black females realized they are the absolute bottom of the food chain and white males are going through an identity crisis.

It's not trending but it needs to be. The left fucking eats itself alive when this shit trends.

wow. using salt, pepper and garlic. AMAZING. did they come up with that combo all on their own?

Brickleberry is shit, but he did admit, or joke, he just wanted the pay check

Do black people have some sort of blackChan site they go to that white people don't know about? How the fuck can one race organize a hashtag so fast.

Classical french cuisine, and in fact most traditional cuisines, also do this. In classical french it is heavy flavorful sauces and long cooking times intended to cover the taste of old semi-spoiled meat, which was pretty much all you could count on having if you were a poor parisian. This is also why American soldiers in Vietnam always had hot sauce with them in the field.

The fact that blacks think whites eat bland food has more to do with them grasping for any possible insult they can throw at us than any actual historical truth. It's no different than saying that white people can't dance or that serial killers are always white when they are usually not

Ask a waiter from a steak house who is capable of giving an honest answer about hsi black customers and he will tell you that they always ask for their steak well done, always send it back to be cooked more despite already being well done, and always ask for ketchup or A-1 sauce.

This is retarded. House slaves who cooked were a tiny fraction of the overall slave population, and this does nothing to explain the modern fascination of blacks with condiments (hot sauce, mayo, ketchup, etc). Its really about making everything taste the same. If you put enough hot sauce on a piece of dog shit it will just taste like hot sauce.

Twitter.
BlackTwitter is literally nig/pol/ down to the reaction images and everything. It's insanely similar. Disturbingly similar.

Black people LOVE twitter

Black twitter is white people and middle class to wealthy black people pretending to be poor black people by shitposting.

I'll bite:

How am I meant to season my food?

it's not supposed to be amazing or impressive at all, some stupid blacks are just butthurt as always and think they need to brag about anything a black person does even if it's normal behavior.

Hence why black men get shit on for saying they deserve something for being normal human beings when they act as a father figure to their children. It's really stupid.

>this does nothing to explain the modern fascination of blacks with condiments (hot sauce, mayo, ketchup, etc). Its really about making everything taste the same.

that's news to me

with the semen of your black bull, now check your privilege for committing the "sin" of being born white.

>Fish and chips
Beat that, user

I think something like 40% of Twitter is black and USA is around 13% population.

You want to know what the year 2050 is going to be like?... just looks how blacks act on Twitter

Thats it... im moving to Alaska.
They can't get me there.

Adding fuel to the fire

>DESU IMO SENPAI IT BE REAL NIGGA HOURS
The filter really did make things better

Kek keep this up

As if

youtube.com/watch?v=qWF3PzvLrGY

>black people do some shit
>white girls need attention so they copy whatever the fuck
>Sup Forums adamantly goes on to defend these white thots as they go ahead and fuck their black boyfriends

cucks

>Where does this "white people don't use seasoning" meme come from
Because American blacks are poor and uneducated, so they assume that cheap, low quality American food is representative of "white" cuisine.
The best part is that they will usually say this while stuffing their faces with KFC, pizza or hamboigas, a.k.a. brutally over-spiced junk food developed by white men.

All you have to do is just poke 'em a little, post a few opposing hashtags there, and blacks chimpout. And they'll never comprehend how much they are useful idiots

it had nothing to do with white girls needing to steal the tag. An user started the whitegirls tag on purpose, knowing it would create a dark shit storm. The whole thing is a carefully orchestrated maneuver made by a few Anons with a need for lulz.

We're the ones who got it trending, stupid.

Oooh, this is perfect...
A good opportunity to call out any BLM activist thats lighter than midnight by claiming them to be white.

You fucking fag I could give a shit about white girls. I want to inject as much hatred and racial infighting in normie social groups as possible Faggot.

Hey jamal, how's your dad?

A modern day minstrel show.

staying cucked as always I see.

good, good

>"stealing" twitter hashtags
How come the (((jews))) can steal our memes, but we can't repackage twitter hashtags?

Literally the unthinking, slobbering foot-soldier of (((ppl)))

lmao you're a dumb fag. Did you even read my post or are you just extra resentful of women tonight?

y'all delete this

>Yurop
>talking about anyone being cucked
You enjoying Eurabia, Mohammed Oljaffson?

why do niggers think they need their own fucking version of twitter?

kek

This guy is a closet homo

Congratulations, now black boys and white girls are "breaking the internet" together. You really stumped them with your epic "meme magic" this time.

I like it here, Cletus, thank you very much.

I'm finna go nut inside my blonde danish gf's pussy while you guys scrounge up another pepe or an anime reaction image.

>black twitter

Bitter?

Just ignore those silly trolls, my friend.

Black American culture is just White American culture dumbed down and made all saggy and floppy and shit.

>How am I meant to season my food?

Depends on the meat color!

I'm mostly humoring them to bump the thread honestly.

Seriously though, why doesn't Sup Forums spam #whitegirlsaremagic or some shit again? Last time we did it we literally got thousands of negresses to call white girls ugly no-lipped sluts and shit. This is the perfect mechanic to create turmoil in their circles and redpill the whites but we're not doing anything about this. Would cripplechan be more receptive I wonder? This is just too good to pass up.