UC Berekely Professor PROVES Islam Is A Religion Of Peace!

Racists on Sup Forums completely blown the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=t_gPky76zHc

Other urls found in this thread:

statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/151125/dq151125a-eng.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>linking to TYT
>ever

Kill yourself

Where's the plane?

>More Muslims = Less Murder
>Meanwhile in the middle east where muslims have been warring with each other and everyone around them since Islam's inception
>TYT
kek

> genetic fallacy

no u kill yourself

>giving a shit about this roach

Bullshit.
"Canadian police services reported 516 homicides in 2014, 4 more than in the previous year. The homicide rate, however, was stable in 2014 (1.45 per 100,000 population), making 2013 and 2014 the years with the lowest homicide rates since 1966."
statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/151125/dq151125a-eng.htm

Breaking UC Berkeley Professor Proves That It Is Possible To Shove A Apple Up Your Ass. Truely Amazing.

B A S E D
C E N K

>prove

>a subjective

amerzing, inderd

So this researcher gets his stats from governments of authoritarian dictatorial regimes? Wow what a great job.

>domestic violence

>Make it legal to kill people for doing anything
>Surprisingly, very little murder when most killings are justified

It's almost like changing definitions to move goalposts changes the outcome!

Why do liberals think they can "scientifically" prove things that have nothing to do with science?

I watched a FagBook board today go fucking bananas on a guy because he said you couldnt use science to determine if you should be pro-life or pro-choice.

And this board of professional scientists said (that they learned in college) that science is pro-choice and that only people who hate science can be pro-life.

Are liberals really this fucking stupid and are liberal "educations" really this fucking indoctrinating?

Just like the roach proved the Armenian Genocide never happened?

>people arguing that executions not counting as murder is why the rate is so low

So, I guess that means the Chinese are the real murderers because they execute CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY numbers of people every day.

Right?

>Right?
yes

Islam isn't a race.

This all seems highly unlikely

Besides to argue that a religion is peaceful or not because of murder rates is just plain dumb and unscientific.

I guess the next line of reasoning according to Berkeley is that the fastest way to achieve World Peace is to have everyone to become muslim.

I'm willing to bet a lot of murders in poor countries go unreported.

Also are we not taking terrorist attacks into account?