Chris Eubank Jr vs Arthur Abraham
Lee Selby vs Jonathan Victor Barros

>Saturday July 15 - HBO US
Miguel Berchelt vs Takashi Miura
Jezreel Corrales vs. Robinson Castellanos
Joe Smith Jr. vs. Sullivan Barrera

Previous thread: >>→

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4662680/Shop-worker-hits-WBO-middleweight-champion-boxer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vOHGc9x-uW8
youtube.com/watch?v=GdammDXl-8U
youtube.com/watch?v=iri_5EFwi-c
worldseriesboxing.com/boxers/jelly-joshua/)
youtube.com/watch?v=FrshJ-PBoR4
boxingscene.com/hearn-dirrell-refused-enter-wbss-smith-t-go-either--118177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

50-0

doesnt count if it's vs an amateur boxer... fight terence crawford then talk

autism

he gonna get heem'd

Deontay Wilder

I was the user who requested that Webm.

Thank you based OP.

>tfw received a mystery call during my Uber shift today about alternative employment

Not sure whether to answer it desu

Billy Joe Saunders vs. 100 Trannies

Who wins?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4662680/Shop-worker-hits-WBO-middleweight-champion-boxer.html

This is what McGregor's face is going to look like

Oi oi

nice clickbait title

Hagler vs Leonard

Who deserved the victory?

>*Claims theres a Jewish media conspiracy against gypsies, primarily his son*

>*teleports behind you*

PLASTIC PEOPLE

>*unsheaths screwdriver*
>*stabs you in the back at a car auction*

Pssshh...Nothin personnel, kid...
Now bow down to my son

t.Real fighting men

>*teleports*
>not *travels*

>dark forces at work

Paper champion. Would get wreck by any real competition.

*blocks your path*

>BIG
>STIFF
>IDIOT

When was this picture taken? Recent?

He doesn't look like a fat shit.

Who's this nerd?

*looses his breath after 3 rounds*

I wish femitards will bet Fury's odds high. Please odds gods let me get 10+ on Fury.

Gyppo masterrace

>Pacquiao vs horn was the highest-rated and most-watched boxing telecast on cable television since 2006 and ESPN’s highest-rated boxing telecast since 1995

>It's estimated that in the United States, 300,000 people listened to the fight—many gathering around carts on the streets of New York and New Jersey with radios blasting the commentary. It would launch RCA as a company, and change the broadcast industry forever.

I thought boxing was dead? Can Canelo break those records if he fights on free tv?

/spee/ will provide stream for the mayweather fight ya? I want to see UFC babbies cry.

he would rape that ez

youtube.com/watch?v=vOHGc9x-uW8
youtube.com/watch?v=GdammDXl-8U
youtube.com/watch?v=iri_5EFwi-c

will there be a good illegal stream or will they all get shut down? it seems like usually we're only left with the shitty ones, in terms of stuttering/bad picture

is a bum

>tfw can honestly say I'm a Real Fighting Man no bullshit no one puts a key in my back and turns it

Sick of the negativity tbqh

Luis Ortiz

le HGH man

Denny Moyer

Pacquiao and Mayweather are the only names the US. It's not that surprising.

Doesn't mean much when Atlas and Steven A Smith were shitting on a competitive fight and saying MMA is better

If Canelo was on CBS or NBC he would get 7 million viewers with good promotion and opponent. Errol Spence Jr got 6 million viewers after the Olympics on NBC.

'Boxing is dead' is projection from autists who feel threatened. The UFC had 1 year (2016) where McGregor out sold the biggest boxing PPV in the US but other than that Boxing has always had bigger events and this year boxing has out performed UFC on all fronts. McGregor was lightning in a bottle.

Didnt spence/bundu do more than 6M viewers on nbc (which I think is a cable tv)? Why they say espn had biggest audience in 15 years?

ESPN is cable and NBC is free tv

That's just what ESPN does. If they don't crap all over their own business partners they can't feed the talking heads.

Anthony Crolla

There's a Monte Carlo show in November again this year, think he might fight Ricky Burns on it

Would be a bit of a waste considering how well he draws at the MEN. Monaco shows are for Martin Murray types who no-one really gives a shit about but are too good to stick on undercards.

especially not for a fight against Burns.

Dick Tiger

Tick Diger

>This is precision
Well duh, anyone's precise when shadow boxing.

>There's a Monte Carlo show in November again this year

McDonnell vs Solis rematch was just announced so I guess he's on it again

Is this a self-deprecating joke?

>just announced
it was announced 5 minutes after the first fight.

McDonnell has been negotiating with Butler for the past few months. Hearn was going to let him go and fight on a Frank Warren show

Most actual MMA fans know how the fight is going down, it's the Conor fans who'll be buttblasted but even then, chances are he's got some lines prepared to save face so he wins either way

I hope there's a stream, people aren't too keen to share on Sup Forums these days though

>tfw I've got a plastic paddy mate who will undoubtedly buy the Memeweather vs MemeGregor fight so I won't have to watch a shitty stream and I will be able to laugh directly in his face in his own living room after his hero quits like a bitch

I don't think he'll get stopped 2bh. He has a big incentive to finish the fight. Mayweather should land a lot more punches than against Berto but his counter punches and jab aren't enough to stop it.

may definitely can win by TKO (not KO) if he chooses. i doubt he will choose to, though

He will 100% get stopped. He has literally no defence and doesn't have the stamina for a 12 round boxing match. There's no way he sees the twelfth round

Carl Froch

the thing that hurts most is guys like rogan playing up his chances
is he clueless about boxing or getting something out of this?

He does float like a butterfly.

Nobody goes into a 12 rounder for their pro debut. Even Lomachenko's was 10. Conor will be bent over double on the ropes David Price style if it goes beyond 7.

and stings like a bee cause he has no power

The sting like a bee shit never made sense to me, why would you want to hit once and die? A better analogy would be a wasp or hornet.

Who /screaming Frochmaniac/ here?

To be fair, McGregor has at least one advantage over the typical highly rated debutant in that he has prior experience of top level sporting events. We know for a fact that he's mentally strong and can do 25 minutes of combat. A prospect like Josh Kelly may have more boxing ability but we don't know about his mental strength and we'd only seen him do a max of 15 minutes (but mostly 9 mins) of combat before his debut

By the way, it was hard to find Kelly's World Series of Boxing profile because they misspelt his name as Joshua Jelly (worldseriesboxing.com/boxers/jelly-joshua/)

>they misspelt his name as Joshua Jelly

Terry Flanagan

>By the way, it was hard to find Kelly's World Series of Boxing profile because they misspelt his name as Joshua Jelly (worldseriesboxing.com/boxers/jelly-joshua/)

holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=FrshJ-PBoR4

RIP in pieces Canelo

Apt as so many are jelly of his good looks and sliccness

is rehydrating by 10- 15 lbs or even more unethical?

it just seems like bad practice to me

Everyone else does it. If its day before weigh ins why not

Part of the MOST powerful race in the world.

Not much more to say

just seems wrong
I also don't understand how fighters can feel healthier doing that when they literally starve and dehydrate themselves the day before the fight

surely just being well fed and comfy is better for going into a fight,

>tfw 6'4 skinny lanklet
>tfw 13 stone

Could EASILY put on muscle mass and be the next AJ desu lads

doubtful
unless you're naturally big, which seeing as your only 13 stone at that height, all the excess body builder muscle would just slow you down and gas you out

I'm literally skinny af

HEAVY FRAME

would take you years to put on 2-3 stone of muscle that would be more benefit than hinderence

good luck though

I'll stick to cruiser then

Who is the next undefeated ""GOAT"" to be exposed?

Get on the gear you can be the next Dave Allen

McGregor. Never lost a boxing match.

Mikey Garcia

He's going to get sparked by /ourguy/

Lomachenko, but he already got SALIDO'D i guess.

Greipel is really /our/ sprinter.

I never feel healthier doing it but it sure is nice being way bigger

are you a pro?
I wouldn't think amatuers do this at all

Weight cutting needs to be eradicated from the sport. Fight night weight is more important to know than what the fighters' weighed 36 hours before stepping in the ring, but we usually never find out

Possible solutions would be weighing the fighters in their locker rooms immediately before their ring walks and this being the final weight that gets recorded on BoxRec etc., or weighing them on the morning of the fight and taking a urine sample at the same time to make sure they're not dehydrated beyond a healthy point

No but the amateur rules in my state are lame and would need me to have a gym with usa boxing and all this other shit. so I sign up for sketchy cards in virginia and west virginia with weird weight cutting rules

fair enough la
I don't think amatuers here get weighed the exact day before the fight, think it happens at the gym like a week or so before the fight

>tfw to smart for inside fighting

Sam Eggington

that doesnt fucking make sense.
here we weight in and do the medical examination like 1 hour or 2 before the event starts. I think it applies to every country which is affiliated with aiba.
limits are not strictly enforced tough

After his hand is raised in the air?

>As a bloodied McGregor dragged himself to his corner after the 10th round and thought about the most embarrassing 30 minutes of his life, he thought to himself "is this all worth it? Me son will look at this fight and think his Pa is a gigantic pussy"

>tfw to intelligent too be a bodybuilder

Real Fighting Men ONLY

Oliver McCall

im an absolute Frochaholic senpai.

Jumped up body builders off their heads on all kinds of steroids and drugs OUT

fighting men IN

Anthony Dirrell refused to go in the WBSS so Callum Smith won't be in it either

boxingscene.com/hearn-dirrell-refused-enter-wbss-smith-t-go-either--118177

What the fuck is this shit, boxingbabs?