>Carl joins Negan because his dad is a pussy bitch now

get hype

>not taking your rivals heir as a hostage and raising him as your own

it's like you don't even bro

they don't have the balls to go off the comics ever again

>glenn dead in comics
>as is abraham
lol

How long we thinking this Negan arc lasts? My bet is he gets captured mid season next season. Then the shit with Alpha.

The "new beginning" stuff will probably be at the start of a season not the midseason premiere. So the Negan war will end in the season 8 finale.

Although I do wonder how they would manage to make All Out War last an entire season.

>you have to raise your wife's son
>your real son goes to the dark side
how will Rick ever recover?

Carol and Morgan are still alive and having their own wacky side adventures by themselves even though they should both be dead.

They dragged five issues where nothing happened out over the entirety of season 2. They can make All Out War last 3 seasons easily if they wanted to.

Medieval Russians pls go

apparently the All Out War arc doesn't start until episode 16

almost all of this season is literally filler

god fucking dammit I hate the comic fags and previews spoiling shit in a show where NOTHING HAPPENS, good thing there's all that unintentional comedy so it at least still has that going for it

will mid season finale end with this?

>am i right?
and rick is left :^)

Spoilers, everyone dies.

Season finale senpai

So is this worth getting back into? Last season was so boring I dropped it.

>le edgy teenaged twinky faggot wants to be surrounded by large burly men

Wow, saged

I can't watch this show anymore. Neegan is just such a cocky shit I don't see why SOMEONE, ANYONE, just hasn't popped his cocky, stupid smiley faced head by now.

I don't blame him. Rick is hardly even a man anymore.
Sad!

why does negan look like a fag? why isn't he played by ogg?

what happens?

Jesus comes in and takes on a bunch of Saviors and Negan, then the Kingdom arrives and the tiger fucks shit up.

it will end this season desu