It's 2016. Why is there a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot running for president in 2016?

It's 2016. Why is there a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot running for president in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjoynW-iEhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow. I hate Trump now.

Reminder if you vote GOP you are vvoting againist your intrests.

>racist
He's not
>sexist
He's not
>homophobic
This is an even bigger stretch. What? He's not
>bigot
Possibly true, though never understood why this was a bad thing.

good

Because the Republican party has spent the last 30 years acting like clowns, and now the ringleader has shown up

President of what country op? The man in your picture does not meet any of your descriptions

Trump opposes the civil rights act, opposes the first wome president, and wants to overnturn gay marriage.

this thread again

Wow, this really made me think. I'm With Hill Now!

Even if all of those were true.

And he came out on a big fucking car with flags waving "I am a racist sexist homophobic bigot"

Got up on a podium and said "I am a racist sexist homophobic bigot"

No one fucking cares.

Does anyone really fucking think that if they find conclusive evidence of this he'll just fucking combust? Like a vampire exposed to sunlight?

>opposes the civil rights act
Source?

>opposes the first women president
yeah, lets just elect her because she's a woman. Historical landmarks and progress are more important than being qualified, right?

>and wants to overnturn gay marriage
It's unconstitutional anyway.

you forgot ableist
mocking disabled people is NOT ok

Boo hoo, Bernie got squashed. Just get over it.

None of those are true, dipshit, so go fuck yourself for being so goddamned gullible.

Because her husband was president once

Source pls

Challenge:

Find three racist, three homophobic, and three sexist statements Donald Trump has said. Each example must include a generalization about an entire race, gender, or sexual orientation and not be something directed at a specific individual. Go.

Social justice movement is really strong in America after 8 years of Obama bigot.

I don't know, someone should really tell Hillary to just drop out already.

Because hillary says she has now changed and supports all of those.

Because the dems thought Clinton world be a shoe in.

Ha. Ha. Ok very funny user. We get that it's funny to come on Sup Forums and Trump bash to get everyone's goat but it's kinda played out now.
Let's get back to making America great again.

Oops I meant "pretend to trump bash"

> Let's get back to making America great again.

He literally opposes the first woman president[ial candidate].
Probably because he's running against her.

>Universities turning into adult daycares for SJWs
>BLM terrorizing the country due to misguided "activism"
>Police are neutered by political correctness
>Still trillions of dollars in debt and it only goes up
>Jobs continue to leave the country for cheaper third world shitholes

Yeah America is doing really great right now. I can't wait for it to get even better, and what we need is a woman in the whitehouse to do just that.

I loved that actually. Never kek'ed harder desu. I love how all Shillary's best lines depend on her piggy backing something Trump said. She's gotta leech off Trump's good lines like a parasite. Like serious, bitch, can't you get inspiration without having to play off someone else?
Now seriously, stop pretending to support Hillary and let's make America great again.

if your going to use that pic.. do it right
i dont trust any of them but if i had to pick. Don is my choice.

>It's 2016. Why is there a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot running for president in 2016?
You mean HRC

>vvoting againist your intrests.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjoynW-iEhE

just OPPOSING a woman running for office is sexist

hillary is a bag of lies. hot sauce in her purse, speaks with a shit southern accent, appoints her donor friend to a seat on the nuclear council, doesnt give two shits about the people she let die in benghazi, do i need to go on....
she wants you to believe she is one of the people and will lie to the full extent.