Bojack Horseman

Name a better show on air right now. I dare you to try, you can't. It's the perfect mix of funny and tearjerking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rORIDYHOFTQ
time.com/4574935/top-10-tv-episodes-2016/
youtu.be/k3MKSqUTr-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>so clever and intellectual, not like the childish macfarlane cartoons, amirite?
>le quirky anthropomorphic characters, so random xDD
>it has adult themes, you have to be mature to fully get it
>the jokes take a certain type of humour to get, you need good wit to understand the show
>dude existentialism lmao
>so heartfelt, bojack is totally me lol, so relatable xD

Reddit the show

>show is easily consumable
>baw shows are trash nothing has any thought put into it

>show gives some effort to have depth
>baw it's pandering to fake intellectuals

Just fuck off m8.

At the very least the best animated show currently airing.

>bojack
>depth

lol

>bojack
>no depth

le contrarian: the post

I agree
Although, Fargo, The Knick, and Baskets are pretty good, too.

>Heh, to a sophisticated gentleman such as myself, this show is mere child's play

I cried a little during this whole scene

rick and morty

All my friends and my gf think this shit is perfect, dont get it.

Shows kinda funny i guess but its no where near futurama or rick and morty

Nathan for You, Bojack is great though

>BoJack Redditman

I love bojack horseman, I wasn't expecting much from it but it's pretty funny and has a lot of depth.

It's not supposed to be funny ALL the time you uncultured pleb

>no where near futurama
dude, really?

>t. Sup Forums Contrarianman

only redditors dislike bojack

>animated comedy
>ITS NOT S-S-SUPPOSED TO BE F-F-FUNNY

I guess i just dont get your super intelligent shows user, sorry.

Really didn't get that moment. Did he have some kind of epiphany?

Do you have problems with reading comprehension user? Because you sure didn't understand my one sentance post.

He keeps running from everyone he cares about, and running from his problems, but maybe horses are just meant to run.

family guy, south park, etc. are for the facebook normcore audience

steven universe et al. are for tumblr kiddies

rick and morty is pure reddit

bojack is Sup Forums kino

He's right though. It's just a bunch of stuff piled on Bojack to make him look like a bad person and that's about it.

It's pretty much never funny though.

Nice watch for the fans

youtu.be/rORIDYHOFTQ

FUG

i marathoned the first couple of episodes out of sheer curiosity (i hadn't heard of it before) and found it plain and unamusing. sometimes it feels forced, especially >le adult drama comedy
i usually like this type of formula, but no, this was a complete waste of time

perfect mix of reddit&reddit

you're the perfect mix of autistic and contrarian

Fuck marry kill

Diane, Princess Carolyn, Sarah Lynn

>However, the second half of the season received much more positive reviews. Ben Travers of Indiewire believed one possible reason for mixed reviews of the show was critics reviewing only the first half of the season, with the second half changing drastically in tone and developing a darker and deeper meaning. This change was so drastic it resulted in Indiewire changing its policy to only review entire seasons of shows on Netflix, instead of just the first six episodes, which would have boosted BoJack Horseman's C+ grade.

bojack is well known for dragging at the start, but around the second half of the first series it gets very good. later series are almost arrested development-tier

Spoken like a closet redditor. Kys moron.

It's not "a bunch of stuff piled on Bojack to make him look like a bad person"

If you actually think about what the show is showing you instead of eating up what edgy reddit contrarians spoonfeed you then you'd see that

Fuck - Sarah Lynn
Marry - PC
Kill - Diane

marry: PC
fuck: sarah lynn
kill: diane, i hate that bitch

Fuck Diane
Kill PC
Marry Sarah Lynn

Rich wife who won't expect me to stop being degenerate and is probably already used to the perverted shit I would bring up

>sara lynn

enjoy finding her dead on the bathroom floor you degenerate druggie loving fuck

>edgy reddit contrarians spoonfeed
4 buzzwords in-a-row, amazing.

>probably inherit her money because she's too dumb to make a will in time

I'm fine.

It gets much better

>le buzzwords meme

I'm not wrong though and you know it

Stop replying to reddit, just talk about what you have enjoyed in the show.

Who's that deer?

Why do redditors get so triggered when their shows are revealed to be reddit, like Reddit & Morty, South Reddit, Family Reddit, Bojack Redditman, etc.

Its ok, you like reddit things. Nothing to do with that.

Damn this is great. I wish it had the better sky though. It's a perfect wallpaper for a living room screen.

Nah, your favorite show is shit and you cant justify it.

Just stop bro, you arent smart, you just like a random show on netflix. Stop trying to seem smarter than you are.

>Tfw best episode of Television in 2016

time.com/4574935/top-10-tv-episodes-2016/

I seriously never understood what reddit thing are. I figured shows with rather liberal agendas, stale memes and perpetuate male infantilization (TBBT; later Futurama Seasons, Rick and Morty partly etc.). I can't see how any of this applies to Bojack tho.

Enlighten us with your superior taste then, mr totally-not-redditor

>replies to reddit posts
>doesn't talk about the show

Nice projecting there, user, you wanna talk about it?

The Americans.

Perfect blend of family drama with espionage. Supremely well written, has better continuing seasons too, Bojack season 3 was kinda bad.

His daughter

That's what me and my cousin think, with goobers mom or just some random woman we haven't met yet?

Funny and tear jerking don't go together.

This show reminds me a lot of Arrested Development in that all the characters are terrible people, but you like them anyways. It manages to humanise these awful caricatures into interesting specimen. The continuity is god tier, too.

I don't know famalam

The continuity in this show really is god tier

>Sarah Lynn
You can't marry a corpse user

This show makes it work

I am talking about it ITT tho. Partly even in the post you replied to.

Watching tv is reddit in itself. There is no 'taste' to have in television. It's all reddit.

Sure I can.

All the good shit is on TV now, it surpassed the movie format a few years ago

me too

there's no sense in bojack being let down by himself or obsessed with his own problems anymore

just be who you are and work hard everyday. that's the only way you can show the world you're trying.

one day those horses won't be able to run anymore. and that'll be OK. just keep going bojack, leave yourself behind. don't look back.

We are in decline already but your statement is still valid.

Is this where they went too far?

youtu.be/k3MKSqUTr-A

could someone enlighten me about this reddit meme? all i know is that reddit is a forum base, with many different forums in it. i occasionally browse reddit when looking for information about particular things, like let's say car mechanics or furniture building.... how does reddit tie into tv shows and movies?

>lol I'm a washed up actor living off past successes
>lol my ex-gf is a slut, but also a nice person, I'm okay with her fucking other men
>lol my roommate smokes weed

I wanna fuck that dolphin

did you stop after the first episode user

>being this much of a desperate samefag

Sup Forums pretends to be an exclusive club that doesn't share 90% of user base with reddit. Saying something is reddit is a way to make fun of a post and or person by attacking their character (that the inflammatory remarks creator built up themselves.)

Traditionally Sup Forums saw reddit as a vague rival so anything people don't like they call reddit

that explains a part of it, but what about when people say stuff like redditcore or reddit-tier ? based on what you wrote it's pretty much the same as sayiong something is directed at plebs?

>tfw no fluffy pink cat waifu

its a way of saying something is mainstream so they can pretend to be elite hipster autists with good taste even though their taste is garbage 99% of the time

>lol I'm a fucking neet

I just want him to be reunited with his daughter and not fuck up their relationship. I

*I just want him to have a family

Its just a vague insult with no specific meaning, basically a "stop liking what I don't like"

Glorious

Will the writers give Bojack a happy ending?

Uh well, despite sharing a user base there is an archetype that only browses reddit and tries to fit in their, they read some shitty sci-fi author i can't remember, make reddit references all the time, and are generally what you would consider a Fedora wearing Supreme gentleman.

Us other users just realize the benefits of a site that organizes content by user judgment and keeps it available for a long time. As in your case, good advice and links can be easier to find with their format.

Penny seemed like a qt

okay thanks anons that clears it up a lot.
btw, im reading all the posts with bits of info about the show, and is it just me or is it a modern animated version of Californication?

I'm guessing not quite happy but also not miserable.

Well I know there's a small californication reference in the show

Why is Charlotte so surprised that Bojack was about to smash her lookalike daughter

I watched that after Bojack and yes, the similarities are there, in fact I told my cousin the same thing, except in reverse, that Californication was the real life Bojack.

I guess the difference is more gags in Bojack and the main character isn't quite as promiscuous.

sounds more and more like Californication....

The deer are definitely wife-tier

oh well i guess i'll give it another try. i really enjoyed Californication up until season .... idk cant remember when it started getting stale.

The show specifically makes weak attempts at comedy and drama in order to excuse it's failings at one with the attempt at the other.

>tfw no deer waifu living with you in a log cabin in the maine woods

More to the point, what did she think calling the cops would do? It was all legal, if seedy.

But is specifically does both great

IT'S LIT