Most new wave rappers coming out are legitimately awful people and it's getting out of control

It's hard for me to criticize rap music without sounding like a grandpa (which I'm not btw, I'm 28), but today's rap music (music in general but that's a different topic for a different day) is getting way too ridiculous for me not to say something. Most of the new wave rappers coming out are legitimately awful people. And I'm not talking about rappers that trap, or do some petty bullshit crimes, I'm talking about these rappers are legit scum of the earth who do the most vile and sinister shit with no remorse whatsoever because they're numb inside. They're violent, sadistic, drug/sex addicts, women abusers and murders. You can't even say "Well, at least they turned their negative upbrings into something positive," because even after they get their fame and riches they're still doing all that negative shit! They're not gangbangers trying to reform their life of crime through music like all the Sway Calloway's of the world try to make it seem, they're still on that "gang gang/keeping it 100" shit, except now they have a huge following, and use their music to promote gang activity like it's fun. Case and point: drill music. You can say "it's just music" if you want to but it's not, it's more than that, it's a lifestyle. It might have started off as just music but now it's a competition among rappers on who can be more psychotic. It's like they literally try to out psycho each other. A lot of these younger rappers are sick in the head, deranged - they carry unchecked childhood traumas. If a regular person acted how some of these rappers act, many would think they were insane and in need of serious help, or to be thrown in jail for life, but for some reason we give these sick people a pass because they're rappers. I think this shit needs to stop because it's getting too out of hand with rappers like Xxxtentacion, 6ix9ine, Lil' Pump and basically any other depressed xan-popping nigga with colorful dreads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQWDZ8ymTBk
youtube.com/watch?v=daxQ2TCrnTM
youtube.com/watch?v=Enk0R85Qn9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice blogpost grandpa, get with times: nobody gives a shit that these fags do bad shit. You had an army of 12 year olds backing Xxx when it was basically common knowledge that he did what he was a accused of

nigga we lit doe

go to bed grandpa

embrace the new wave old man

Lil Pump has not done anything wrong. He's only 17 and he's cashing in on his fame as much as he can.

>hey guys have you noticed that retarded people who make retarded music do retarded shit

deadass?

>dies first

This isn't a new thing

af
check out the brains on Brad!

Fuck sixnine and X, there’s tons of “SoundCloud rappers” that are dope and haven’t done terrible things

tl;dr delete this shitpost faggot

But the gangster rap are worst

>i sure do love rappers like lil yachty and kyle

Musicians have always been awful people

tl;dr:
Lots of modern rappers are psychotic, fucked in the head serious criminals

TAKE THAT BACK YOU NIGGER JOHN LENNON WAS A GOOD PERSON

>get called fake or being pussies or w/e
>actually do far more fucked Up shit than so called tough guys of the past who used to over exaggerate their stories

youtube.com/watch?v=EQWDZ8ymTBk

fuck u I was listening to kooda earlier today and it slaps

>but for some reason we give these sick people a pass because they're rappers.
Who is getting a pass? Lil Pump is just a harmless idiot, 69 plead out to his crime (which was bullshit anyway), XXX is literally facing life, Peep OD'd and many of those drill rappers are dead (LA Capone, Lil JoJo, Capo, Pappy etc) or in prison forever (RondoNumbaNine, D.Rose). The rappers who are actual, dangerous criminals or drug addicts almost invariably get fucked hard in one way or another. The rest are just regular guys who are putting on an act.

I certainly don't mind that rap music is almost entire about molesting white ladies, I just don't understand why they get a pass and everyone thinks I'm a pig when I sign about molesting white ladies just because I'm a singing dog.

This

I think this user is right, but one thing I will say is that it seems like there's been more than a couple of these rappers who've somehow got famous because of crimes they've committed. XXXTentacion basically blew up because of his mugshot, and that Tay K guy was momentarily a thing because he did a runner after (allegedly) killing a guy and then released a song about doing a runner.

its funny though cause if he stuck to the drugs he normally did and someone hadnt made counterfeit pills laced with fentanyl then he would still be alive

i just try to think that rap doesn't exist and don't listen to it

What about country

So slapping a 13 year old girls ass while she gives head to your homeboy and then posting the videos on Instagram to promote your image is bullshit? Ok bud

>implying rappers weren't psychotic fucked in the head serious criminals before
but i agree face tattoo kids are cancer, at least for now

which rapper did this? link?

cummo lmao

Yeah if she shows up to an adult party and claims to be 19.

Read the actual statement. She never said she was 19, he just assumed she was.

>bitch looks 30
>hangs out with older guys
>supposed to know she was 13

tl;dr-
scum are scummy

Who gives a fuck about what they done? The problem is most of it shit, especially 6ix9ine

Ok so he made an incorrect assumption, confessed to his mistake, got charged with a bunch of felonies, plead guilty and has been successfully adhering to the conditions of plea thusfar. Good enough for me. If the guy were bagging groceries or some shit no one would be a complaining, so why the fuck can't he just rap?
>BUT HE'S A ROLE MODEL, THINK OF THE KIDS
Well I'm not a kid and he would be an absolute dog shit role model even without these charges so whatever.

Wait, thats not funny

Have you heard gangsta gangsta by NWA? It's literally just a song about how they do illegal gang shit. "Taking a life or two, that's what the hell I do"

kek

These people are so hyperbolic characters. They rose above a million other boring amateur soundcloud rappers because they are interesting to look at, and they represent extremes of "coolness". No different from the shocking characters who have been around in music for all of time....

>They rose

NIGGAS IFFY UH

You guys remember when you were in 5th grade and you though 69 was the funniest shit? Imagine basing your entire identity over a number that is used to describe a sex position, then having little kids think youre hot shit because you tattooed it all over yourself and coloring your hair in rainbow colors.

thought*

almost like bad things happening to you is a consequence of having a drug habit

soundcloud rap was just a way to make rap culture accessible to white teens and metalcore fans

i mean you right,but eminem started this

early 2010s- Chief Keef and drill rappers get popular and cause an uproar in the country over promoting teenage gang violence, despite the fact that it's been happening for decades, and the fact that many of those have never even killed anyone, only had guns and sold drugs.
2017- X, 69, Tay-K and other suburban faggot soundcloud rappers that kill, torture, rape, are pedophiles etc get popular and inspire a wave of #free____ (desensitizing people to the horrible shit they've done and wanting them to be freed and do more fucked up shit, just so they could make more garbage music) while at the same time promoting usage of mind-numbing drugs and doing stupid shit in public. Meanwhile, the media doesn't give a fuck, and (((news sources))) like Complex actually promote these faggots.

Sad how far liberal degeneracy has gone in this country, #maketrapgreatagain.

Lol what? This started when the gangster rap movement started, which is 100% not with Eminem.

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

Sorry gramps, get with the times

I don't get some of their viewpoints even, when I see interviews of this 6IX9INE guy he seems really nice and gives off this "I'm friendly with everybody, everybody should be friendly" vibe but then his songs are about crimes "I'm on some rob a nigga shit, take a nigga bitch, pull up with a stick, I let that shit hit" and then you can see him downtalking gang violence to a bunch of elementary schools when its what hes glorifying making it look like one big party

thoughts on Famous Dex?

All of you need to die a painful death. People like you are the only reason I voted for Trump.
much better than retarded screamo faggots.
The (((media))) literally promotes it now tho, the old conservative media at least had the brains to detest rappers like this, even the ones who had done much less serious crimes. Also Capone, Jojo, Capo did nothing wrong, and should swap places with pieces of shit like 69 and X (except the latter will go to hell instead of heaven like the former).
I'm a white teen and I liked almost all new trap until this year. Don't see how this shit could appeal to anyone except psychopaths and 6 year olds with literally no taste.
Gangster culture is far less dangerous than these psychopaths. At least gangsters are raised that way and have a code of ethics, and only kill each other, most of these soundcloud rappers are suburban, are just fucked up mentally and should be locked up (not to mention that they commit crimes to innocent people, not just other gangsters)

lmao let us laugh at this retarded faggot

Hate his music and he seems unstable, he seems like someone that real Chicago drill rappers sold crack and heroin to. It's crazy that he could violently assault his girl ON TAPE, and still be promoted by the media. Crazy what mental gymnastics liberals would do to prove themselves right.

>I'm a white teen

I can tell

very hard to take an user seriously that unironically uses ((())) shit and other Sup Forums slang, I don't care how many good points you think you have.
OP is a fag who woulda thought????

I hope one of these days a soundcloud rapper rapes and tortures your mother and sister, kills your brother, and leads you to die a painful death, you degenerate piece of fucking scum.

>i hate fun
>it's bad to beat a woman that cheated on you
how pathetic can one cuck be

OH MAN GODDAMN

>he says as his drumpf supporting dad rapes him everyday

have you guys seen this yet? Sup Forums is always late for everything

youtube.com/watch?v=daxQ2TCrnTM

Says the X/69/Lil Faggot fan.
I don't even hate jews or go to pol, but the media is definitely liberal definitely promotes this garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Enk0R85Qn9o

its been posted here plenty of times dumbass

only when i shill it

Fun isn't the same fucking song over and over again. I listen to real rap like Chief Keef, Gucci Mane, Lil Uzi etc. Also don't call me a cuck when you let yourself get fucked by the media-promoted niggers you subhuman wigger. I would kill every piece of garbage like you in this country if I could. You hedonistic waste of life, when God strikes you down after you pop one too many oxys and xans you'll wish you listened.

>god
lmaoooooooooooooooo dis cracka

>2 trolls trying their hardest to b8 each other
Go do anything else with your free time.

Didn't say any of that at all actually stop projecting because you're mad you're white

I'm mad I'm white? Lmaoo enjoy your welfare/bombs/border hopping. I will forever live a better life than you because of my race, how does it feel shitskin?

>white teens and metalcore fans
>psychopaths and children with no taste

>"I don't browse Pol"

aged like fine wine

you have to be 18+ to post on this board

All these 13 year olds defending their shitty soundcloud rappers that they'll forget about in 2-3 years time when some other bullshit trend pops up.

Ever heard punk?

Hey now hey now.. I've been shilling that shit too.

Musicians being asshole scum isn't new

t. Brainlet

Your moronic exaggerations only evoke naive paranoia and insipid scaremongering. Vile insults like "I hope one of these days a soundcloud rapper rapes and tortures your mother and sister, kills your brother, and leads you to die a painful death, you degenerate piece of fucking scum" and "I would kill every piece of garbage like you in this country if I could. You hedonistic waste of life, when God strikes you down after you pop one too many oxys and xans you'll wish you listened" diminish whatever relevant points you had and irrationally exacerbate the situation instead of solving it.

This phase will fade soon enough so long as you do not interact with said phase. Humanity will learn from their mistakes without rancid people like you letting your fury get the better of you.

I just see edgy kids pretending to be dangerous. I see that kid in OP's pic and think it would make a cute girl. I don't think that thing can fight with real men.
inb4 guns, s/he wouldn't be able to handle the recoil or aim.

This. How can people think Jews run the media? Name ONE (1) Jew in the media -_- Until then fuck off anti semites!

>(((media)))
>the latter will go to hell instead of heaven like the former

holy fucking shit lol

Literally every cable news station in the United States is owned by a Jewish person.

this is literally what cancer sounds like

hahahahaha I completely agree with OP. The music industry is circling the drain.

A rapper who actually MURDERED someone got signed to a major label and cosigned by fader

close your mouth then

QUALITY POST

This new Goth clique boi rap it's so bad that I miss the early 2000's gangsta rap

Hip hop is for people with an IQ of 85 or lower.

Who cares so long as they put out motherfucking bangers?

brokencyde was bad then and this is bad now

i am a grandpa and you WILL respect your elders

I'm 27, and feel somewhat similar. I mean, there's a lot of artists that are terrible people, but it's even more pathetic when as a fan of Hip-Hop their behavior can be disregarded by the fans because they like the music or persona that these rappers portray so much. I know I'm biased too just because I think there are very few and far between that don't sound almost completely identical (more so than most Hip-Hop of which I am a fan).

It feels like we're back to the ringtone era of Hip-Hop again because they're taking the nonsensical aspects of Lil' B and the image/style of RiFF RaFF and emulating both terribly.

that's the primary danger of literally all drug use user

ik you wanted to go outside your comfort zone and outside Sup Forums little buddy, but it's rly not working. you should probably just head back.

which copypasta is this