Why does this region of the world have so many problems with drug cartels?

Why does this region of the world have so many problems with drug cartels?

Civilized countries like the US don't have these problems. Why are you guys genetically predisposed to being criminals?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/05/drug-cartel-mexico-shootout-el-chapo
newsweek.com/crime-mexico-murder-rate-reaches-record-high-and-nobody-talking-about-it-628193
forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/1-detroit/#73929cb069d9
theclinic.cl/2010/06/14/chile-el-eslabon-olvidado-en-la-historia-de-la-cocaina/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at your flag and then you will see why.
Sotp making false clames about a whole group of people because you have chart club with the lads on pol.

This would, unironically, be more accurate than the map you posted, OP.

Sadly spanish colonists didn't genocide native people like based anglo did

>no French Caribbean

>French Caribbean
they still hold islands in the Caribbean?? i totally forgot about them

What did the US do?

We didn't force anyone to do anything. The US didn't introduce cocaine and meth to Latin America - they introduced it to us.

Before the 1970s the only vice here was alcohol

In U.S side of the wall the drug worth 100000$ in the Mexico side of the wall the drug worth 10000$ we only are drug dealers because U.S are the drugged

Yeah, Guadeloupe, Martinique, half of Saint Martin and St. Barth's.

this

Pablo Escobar, El Chapo, etc don't look like natives though.

If there is no demand there is no offer, if the United States did not consume so many drugs, the production of these would be reduced and would be a problem less for Latin America.

The meme or lie of genes.
Mexico is the real proof that browns are better than whites.
The center and the south of Mexico that for the most part are brown have better economy than the North of Mexico that are for the most part "white"

When people think of Mexico, they think of brown people even though it hurts white Mexicans.

Because of government's corruption. It's like the Americans mafias in the 1920's

>

mhm

You think the US has a drug problem like Mexico does? Barely anyone uses drugs. Maybe 10% of the population at most

Your people are just predisposed to violence.

Think about this: 40% of California prisoners are Mexican, only 27% are Black.

I like that you upload this image, without sources or information to back it up, because we do not want stinking gringos in the center or south, they should go the north to see the real white mexicans, bunch of drug dealers.

>US
>Latino

huh?

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/05/drug-cartel-mexico-shootout-el-chapo
newsweek.com/crime-mexico-murder-rate-reaches-record-high-and-nobody-talking-about-it-628193
What's happened in Mexico recently that caused growing murders rate?

>North of Mexico
The white ones are causing all this mess, (from the North of Mexico) but hey "White pride" right????

LOS

>Pablo Escobar, El Chapo, etc don't look like natives though.
El chapo is mixed ,

that guy was born Texas, he is not even Mexican.
also you call white mexicans "guero" and they are easy target for cartels.

personally i hope european mexicans can back to Spain

t. CHI

Yeah keep blaming Whitey. Even though the vast majority of Americans don't use drugs

All his "operations" were in the north of Mexico and yes me too, I want the white ones to go back, maybe we need a brown hitler or something.

>can back to Spain
to castile ( especially from Extremadura where many of them moved to New Spain in Colonial times)

The last majority of the americans don't use drugs but that doesn't mean they never used

>personally i hope european mexicans can back to Spain
same

The amount of drugs Americans use does NOT justify how much violence there is in Latin America.

That's a stupid excuse. Not even Africa has a high murder rate like Latin America

of course, esse

>Mexico becomes less corrupt
>income inequality decreases
>Mexico becomes first world

You're not native to this continent either.

>The amount of drugs Americans use does NOT justify how much violence there is in Latin America.
Are you stupid????
Drugs cause a lot of violence
Its like saying you want to make lemonade without the lemons.
>American logic, everybody

Yeah, but our crime rate is not nearly as bad as Mexico's. We're in line with other first world countries like Japan and Norway

All brown ones are welcome I dont care if they are native or not,
>mfw i can get along with people from the country of India and i became rich thanks to their help.

This is how it works, stupid american.
If the United States creates problems for a nation, it does not progress in every way, technological, educational, etc.
Our politicians literally get paid by the United States, to do nothing and also to silence those who want to make progress to Mexico.
The only solution for Latin America is to increase the use of surveillance cameras in all corners of the country and militarize the police and of course with cameras in the body to avoid extortion
A country can not have peace if there are no massive incarcerations.

then you need a mexican Pinochet

At some point, genocide becomes a real option

Don't you ever feel like you're excess life taking up civilized people's air?

>Don't you ever feel like you're excess life taking up civilized people's air?
Again the brown ones are the civilized people but hey, I won't try to change your edgy opinion about MY country.
>Trying to tell me how my contry works
kys american.

Amerishits should get range banned from Sup Forums

We're rangebanning you from my country.

except the brown chicanos, I like them.
I think I'm the only one who likes them.

I'm Native American

Where do you stand on me? I hate Whitey too

If you like the brown regions of Mexico and we have mutual respect to eachother, then you are ok in my book.

¡Perú hará su mejor esfuerzo!

If Belice is Latino because a minority speaks Spanish, how come the US isn't?

I like you Peru keep it up. much love from a Brown Mexican.

W-what about the orange chicanos?

lol.

i like chi's too :3

good to hear

>You think the US has a drug problem like Mexico does?
Never claimed that, I wrote that americans CAUSE the problems Latin America have.

Lack of real jail sentences, at least here.
There are people who literally murdered (and the policemen usually have proof), and what does the average judge do? Fucking free them or give them home detention.
I swear if drug trafficking, homicide and CSA were punished by death penalty here, this country would be fixed in a few years.

Yeah, the big bad gringo is the boogeyman cause for everything

>Causing wars around the whole world
>We are the good guys I swear
Lol kys.

>Yeah, but our crime rate is not nearly as bad as Mexico's. We're in line with other first world countries like Japan and Norway

Wrong.

We didn't have a cartel problem until the 90's. Congolombians invented drug trafficking and americans started consuming that shit, and we end up in the middle of this mess.

We were usually attacked first

Just like your country is attacking mine by sending millions of migrants here and having them commit crime.

You don't think the rest of the world notices what you're doing to MY country you entitled Spic?

Dont blame colombians they were victims of the american "intervention".

How do we make Col*mbia pay?

making inside jobs like the 9-11?
making excuses to attack other countries?
yeah right

What did Peru do?

USA is one of the countries of the Americas having problems with drug cartels, several Unitedstatesian cities are amongst the 50 most violent of the World.

Countries like Nicaragua, Cuba, or Chile, not so much.

We've only helped Latin America out fighting the cartels

Look how we killed Pablo Escobar (watch Narcos) and see how much DEA money is going into fighting the narcos in Mexico

These fucking macacos aren't grateful for solving THEIR fucking problems

And that's because of Latin Americans

You think White Americans and Black Americans contribute to this? No only your inferior species

solving a problem your country caused, doesn't count John.

Nuke Colombia, half of the problem solved.

you are not "in the middle", you are the main producer of heroin in the Americas (producing like 95% of the heroin in the region), the main producer of marijuana, the main producer of meth, etc etc. I don't know why some Mexicans are so stupid not to understand that their country is one of the main drug producing countries.
Also your cartels reached levels of organization and violence not seen anywhere else.

How did the US create it?

Oh right, we didn't. You guys did. Stop fucking doing drugs and stop trafficking them.

We shoul nuke usa and everybody can have their peace.

Read here americunt.

If you're going to make another thread of these, at least bother to use a different image.

funny because it were Chileans the ones who brought drug trafficking to Colombia.

the only drug being produced in significative quantities in Colombia is cocaine, and Peru and Bolivia together produce more cocaine.

the countries profiting the most from drug trade are the consumer ones: USA, the Uk, etc. Traffickers and dealers there make much more money than producers in producing countries.

Cities like St. Louis, Detroit, New Orleans, Baltimore, etc, don't have big Latin American population.

The Spic dominated cities in the US are by far the most dangerous ones like Miami, LA, etc

>miami
>dangerous

lmao buddy okay

>t. lived there for 9 years

The most dangerous cities are in the rust belt

Americunts only defend blacks when fighting against latins.
What about Detroit New Orleans Baltimore.?
Usa should be nuked. specially the white ones.

nope forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/1-detroit/#73929cb069d9

Lol. This is so fucking inaccurate it hurts. Even I know from a fucking Europe that on the north you have a ridiculous shithole called Juarez that is literally hell on earth and worst shithole in Mexico, which is saying a lot.

>funny because it were Chileans the ones who brought drug trafficking to Colombia.
this sounds made up

Why does everyone use my city to complain about the entire region

Leave us alone!

In the 1980s and 1990s, it was by far the bloodiest place in America

And again, Spics make up 40% of CA prisoners. Blacks only make up 27%

>funny because it were Chileans the ones who brought drug trafficking to Colombia.
you are gonna need a source for that

i would assume that there are way more mexican/latinos than blacks in California

One city (used as gateway to the drug market and where the American send all the illegals) against whole states less developed than African countries

>it hasn't been more than 32 hours since the same troll thread with the same pic was created and people are stil falling for the b8

theclinic.cl/2010/06/14/chile-el-eslabon-olvidado-en-la-historia-de-la-cocaina/

The United States and countries in Europe, chinks are the most degenerate people in existence today. Instead of morally stopping drug consumption they fight for legalization of the degenerate drug. If you go there right now you will see a lot of zero ambition people.

>Why does this region of the world have so many problems with drug cartels?
Because americans buy stuff from them. Keeping them in business

Unstable political ecosystems, rampant poverty, and extant trafficking and growth networks.

The United States, Canada, and Europe are big-money markets for cartels. In Mexico, the drug industry is estimated to generate anywhere between $15 and $50 billion per year, divvied up between a handful of criminal networks.

Moreover, Latin America hasn't been particularly stable in quite a long time. Most of Central America - beneath Mexico and above Colombia - was raped by the CIA and American assets in an attempt to keep governments from leaning too far left. The after-effects of American-supported violence led to the creation of large armed groups and militias which transformed into well-armed criminal gangs after their purpose had been served.

Aside from that, much of Latin America suffered through a severe series of debt and inflation crises in the 1980s and 1990s. The currencies of most every country between Brazil and Mexico became worthless after the 'bubble' popped, with successive governments trying and failing to find strategies to both control unemployment and their domestic economies.

You know what's the worst part my friend?, the cunt who created that meme, (which is from Sinaloa), has been spamming that image since Trump was elected and a lot of foreigners were misguided into believeng that the north is good but actually is literally a hell on earth.
When the brown mexicans realize their shit, we leave it like that, because we thought it could be good for us because we don't want edgy racist kids and their families to come here to the center and south.

Is most of Mexican cuisine from Spain or indigenous?

>clears throat
it is Ciudad Juarez, thank you very much
i hear it is not as bad as it was some 10-15 years ago
it is used to be shithole/10
now it is 3/10 probably

It started as 100% indigenous Mesoamerican but it was added spanish elements to it, so now is a mix of both. BUT the people from the center and the south are trying to keep the the recipes the most original posible.

More niggers means more drugs and crime, who would have thought.

Mostly indigenous cooking techniques with indigenous + euro + asian + african ingredients. Mexican baking however is entirely European.

there are carteles in the whole country, pick your favorite one

Which is the worst?

wtf. i thought it was just one random pic. is it a common phenomena?

All are bad, but the colombian user doesn't know that most cartels were originated from the north they just changed their name.