TLC's Jazz trap Depressed and Suicidal

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/dylan-gwinn/2016/06/09/tlcs-i-am-jazz-actually-makes-anti-transgender-case
The kid is on anti-depressants, and hyperventilates on the show to make himself pass out so he can escape his living nightmare of no longer having his dick.
When will the West come to its senses and put a stop to the promotion and glorification of mental illness?

>Jazz (to camera): I have moments where I’m completely overwhelmed by negative thoughts, and I start acting out. I just do my own thing. I do the first thought that comes to my head.
>(Jazz begins to hyperventilate)
>Mom (to Jazz): Jazz, are you ok? Why are you breathing like that?
>Jazz: I was trying to make myself pass out.
>Mom: Why?
>Jazz: It deprives you from the oxygen.
>Grandmother: We know that, but what does that gain you?
>Mom: What’s the purpose?
>Jazz: I don’t know.
These people basically brainwashed this kid, filled him up with drugs, permanently mutilated his body, used him as a poster child and now he's realizing he's completely fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4350574/jazz-jennings-transgender/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Zaslav
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's got a mustache and a giant nose that's probably why he's depressed

TLC truly is the freak show network.

>if he were pretty, he would be happy

Trannies are just gayboys who wants the social privileges of women and the castration fucks them up beyond repair.

Is it only me or does he have a five o'clock shadow in that little picture?

Who would have thought that the mentally ill are suicidal?

>I have moments where I’m completely overwhelmed by negative thoughts
To be fair, that's every teenager.

Is this problem even worth to be discussed? Are there so many cases reported that we really should that much or is there already medical evidence for it?

I doubt that this fashion will be scientifically diagnosed and so I have to consider all those terrible people as enablers.

Wait, he didn't already have bottom surgery, did he? I think you have to be 18. They have him on hormones to delay puberty, if he went off them and went through male puberty he'd be a relatively normal fag. Shorter than he would have been, but other fags won't care. It's not too late for him.

Wait did they chop off his dick already? What kind doctor would do that to a tranny that young?

I AM TRULY SHOCKED, A TRANNY CONSIDERING SUICIDE? NOOO

But their parents got Progressive Points™ for having a poster child for the transgendered, and that's all that matters to them.
I've been calling it exactly that for the better part of a decade now, it's just a modern version of freak show circus acts where they exploit unstable and retarded people.

most teenagers don't humiliate themselves repeatedly on national television

>Is this actually an issue?
Pfft. What are you, stupid? Why would you ever think that any mainstream dispute is a real issue?

I want to fuck her in the ass

The only problem is that he's going to end up with a baby dick. That's no fun.

I NEED ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'd never want to use it anyway, I mean he obviously just wants to take it not give it.

That is because they are mentally ill. Suicide rates are on par with the mentally ill and not on par with 1980's homosexuals who faced similar rejection from society.

isnt he like 12??

Why is his forehead so wrinkly???

where do you take this data from?

I find very interesting the upward spike on racism coincides with Obama mainstream popularity

I don't get it. How is this a problem?
Good. Let him end it.

most teens don't have parents that put their life on display for national television

the parents are retarded
>teenager on hormone, and anti depressant medication
>"hmm i think it'd be a good idea to have her be filmed at all times for everyone to see"
the kid is confused and the parents went at it all the wrong ways. even if the kid was really passionate about being a girl her/his/xer parents really fucked her over big time. i feel sorry for xerhimher

I was talking about the actual number of cases not what the media is spinning those stories into.

>These people basically brainwashed this kid, filled him up with drugs, permanently mutilated his body, used him as a poster child and now he's realizing he's completely fucked.

Yeah, there's no coming back from the damage they did to him and encouraged him to do to himself.

If they had treated him, instead of enabling his delusions, he'd probably be a healthy boy by now. Or at least be able to function and have a normal life.

Everyone involved in this sort of madness should be treated as accessories to inflicting of grievous bodily harm, at the very least. Malpractice for doctors involved. Murder charges when it comes to "suicide" (let's mutilate and psychologically torture an already mentally ill and vulnerable person... oh look, he "killed himself").

Sadly, I doubt those responsible will ever be brought to justice.

I dont know how the TLC producers are even allowed to air this tripe.
>diagnosed with depression in grade 6
Let's make a reality show out of a child with depression and mental illness. What could possibly go wrong?

The mother should be gaoled

I took it from the credible source known as Sup Forums.

Since it says "percent of total articles", it's probably from a newspaper or magazine. Since it goes back to 1860, it's probably from an old one. Unless it's an amalgamation of various publishers, in which case you're probably fucked for finding a source. If you do, tell me and I'll put it at the bottom of the image.

how is someone supposed to make it through life and fit in to society without having gone through puberty?

Its a period of maturation that lets you know that you are not a child anymore, both physically and mentally

This doesn't make a person more like a woman in any way, what is the reasoning here?

This poor little boy.

What has happened to him is the ultimate example of feminist lunacy and sexual abuse.

My heart breaks for him.

Trannies are mentally ill of course they would want to kill themselves

TLC is just complete garbage and basically just shows the most weirdest and fucked up shows just to get people to watch and say "wow, thats fucked up"

>turning down boatloads of cash
lmao, this is america, surprised they haven't tried to cashout harder

wait jazz sniped xis dick off?

insta-boner kill

>These people basically brainwashed this kid, filled him up with drugs, permanently mutilated his body, used him as a poster child and now he's realizing he's completely fucked.

You gotta admit, this is extremely fucked up, but in a way its a little bit funny. Back in the day they had freak shows where people would pay to look and laugh at people like that.

This is the problem of a society that has not been able to handle psychological ailments and instead turned to drugs to solve the problem. Who are you even supposed to trust anymore to make a diagnosis?

The idea is to stop puberty from happening and let the hormones they inject shape them into looking and sounding more like women. It's dangerous and stupid.

Women don't go through a period of maturation.

RARE FLAG

Did they really cut his dick off? No hope of a return to reality??

Just be glad you are alive to watch this shit show. These people will implode on themselves, just grab the popcorn and enjoy

This is all the white man's fault.

The Lunatic Channel

His/her parents don't want him to end it cause they want to milk him for all the attention he's worth.

At least the problem takes care of itself, and with expedience with all these virtue signaling leftist scum buckets encouraging their insanity.

he's still got his dick, with these young ones they always simply use hormone blockers, which is mostly reversible.

She still has her dick, dipshit.

And will for 2 more years.

You can't get the surgery under he age of 18.

Which incidentally would explain the depression. You were right about the cause being her genitals at least.

weaponize this meme

> no longer "The Learning Channel"
> unless you consider it "Things you learn NOT to do"

Happier, probably. Who is the single person who is wealthy, attractive, intelligent, charming, reasonable, doesn't abuse mood/mind altering drugs, expresses individuality in their tastes, and doesn't take ((him or her))self too seriously?

I bet that person is pretty happy, unless they're unhappy that there are so few other people like them. Or unhappy that God created a world in which people brutally rape infants.

Jazz is a Jew. It's just a bigger circumcision to them.

I'm saying do they not see the implication of blocking puberty? how are they meant to function in society when they have literally never grown up

do they not think this far ahead, or do they pray that it will just work itself out somehow?

>Like any kid, I took a lot of baths with my brothers and sister, and I’d compare my genitals to theirs. My little penis felt so wrong on me. I wished I could take the sponge and wipe it off, and behind it I’d magically find a “gagina” like what my sister and my mom had. It definitely bothered me, but I remember feeling frustrated and confused more than anything else. It was a strange growth hanging off me that didn’t look at all like it belonged there.

time.com/4350574/jazz-jennings-transgender/

Vey was emasculated

What about that British case? Did that son/daughter of the lesbians get his hard drive removed?

Completely reversible into the mid to late teens, but she's probably passed or nearing he cutoff point before permanent changes to her body structure occur.

How do people not know the difference between sex and gender in 2016? All of this information in their pockets and they still hang on to idiocy like it's keeping them alive.

pretty magical if they trans holocaust themselves. We should encourage jews to be trans.

Do you guys ever just sit at your computers dutifully dicking around and notice that you're sweaty because it's sweltering in your room, but you also can't be arsed to stand up and walk across the room to turn on the A/C?

He makes Homer Simpson look clean shaven

And this kid getting this kind of attention is not what a kid like this needs.

But someone put this kid in front of a camera. Who, and what are their motives?

>she
>her
Kill yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Zaslav

>Gender is a social construct! It is evil!

>How dare you not recognize my right to adhere to a social construct! Don't question my right to be constrained by this social construct!

>>if he were pretty, he would be happy

This is literally a tranny argument for why trannies are so fucked up.

"If only I'd transitioned sooner, I'd be the little girl".

This beaner is doing it earlier than any of them and is probably in the top tier percent for trannies and he's still fucking nuts and suicidal and depressed.

Maybe just maybe the problem isn't cured by indulging in fantasy?

But he gets temporary minor league fame, so he should be grateful. It's worked out well for so many child stars.
Imagine how he's going to fell when no one cares about his story anymore. How's that going to affect someone in this state?

Maybe he and Bruce Jenner can do an inspirational tour together, if anyone remembers who they are.

There is no difference between sex and gender. Gender is biological, there is only biology.

Let me know when that freak finally necks himself

>The posterchild of mental illness offs himself
>B-but we gave it hormones at an early age! It can't be suicidal because it skipped puberty!

The reactions will be priceless

>homosexuals

These folks got their rights and just sort of generally mellowed out. Once the stigma started to die out, it really became apparent that their depression and suicide rates really were tied to their persecution, not mental illness.

You are right, it is not the same with this other group of folks.

Goddamn Jews.

>Which incidentally would explain the depression.

>How do people not know the difference between sex and gender in 2016? All of this information in their pockets and they still hang on to idiocy like it's keeping them alive.
what difference
are you saying that I can't be a man and feel feminine? you're a horrible oppressive monster. your defintion of "man" is far too limited.
it's current year, ffs, no one needs to pretend they're anything other than what they are.

So... these fucking Jew scum are nudists?

Or just child molesters?

Since they are Jews, I'm going to guess that they are child molesters.

>Who is the single person who is wealthy, attractive, intelligent, charming, reasonable, doesn't abuse mood/mind altering drugs, expresses individuality in their tastes, and doesn't take ((him or her))self too seriously?
Right here. Beauty as a means of attaining happiness is fundamentally flawed. If it weren't for seeking beauty, the kid would still be normal. He's ruined his body in the pursuit of being cute.

This is why I don't feel bad about hunting down trannies at night with my friends and butchering them, we are doing these people a huge favor by ending their misery.

It makes me sick that your country would be actively sponsoring this sort of mental illness as a "lifestyle" or some shit. Makes me remenber the "gay manual" that our stupid ass whore of a president (now under impeachment) tried to push into our school system, a literal manual teaching kids to be faggots, lezbos and trannies! Thank god this bullshit did not pass in the congress!

>If only I didn't have a dick I wouldn't be depressed and guys would love me

That's not how mental illness works. There's a reason why the suicide rate for post-ops is so much higher than pre-op trannies.

>butchering

u wot m8?

>Comparing his size to his siblings and feeling like he was too small before he even started growing

>where do you take this data from?
>I took it from the credible source known as Sup Forums.

It looks like NYT's Chronicle project.

I recreated it for you with a source. I'm honestly stunned, Sup Forums talks about how this shit has magnified recently and the data bears it out. It might not be true that racism, sexism and transgender shit is all they talk about but it's literally a 100% or more increase of all these topics within a few years.

It didnt fix their aids, hiv and histrionic personality disorder issues

Remember how Jazz used to look like? What went wrong?

>There's a reason why the suicide rate for post-ops is so much higher than pre-op trannies.
Well sure, and that reason would be because that statistic only exists in your head.

Check the flag, I believe him.

This sounds like he is legitimately insane. Even with PC bullshit, doctors should have hospitalized him after the loss of oxygen thing.

yes

This shit is like the plot of a 90s dark comedy. What the fuck is going on.

Meant to reply to

>You can't get the surgery under he age of 18.

But you can get a million other types of surgery when you are under 18.
Why not this one?

He just didn't do it early enough.

Yes they do and it is fucking depressing. They go from being cute little things that enjoy learning to huge bitches that only care about dick.

>Back in the day they had freak shows where people would pay to look and laugh at people like that.
We still have those, it is called cable TV.

>u wot m8?
As in cracking their fucking skull with a baseball bat, splattering his brains all over his friends who are watching in shock and dread knowing full well they are next! Best feeling in the god daam world!

My buddies also use machetes, axes and crowbars, and occasionally molotovs if we are targeting a large pack of the things.

Got the picture in your mind? Or do I need to post some liveleak videos?

>He just didn't do it early enough.

You're right, he should have done it as a zygote.

The suicide rate height of the 1980's was around 3 times higher than the average population. Tranny's is over 10 times higher than the average population. There is only one other group with such a high suicide rate.... The mentally ill.

Welcome to the ride

Maybe this is what should happen, since they need a "stump" to jack off post-op anyway.