Parents charged with murder after their two-year-old daughter died after falling into a neighbor's pool while the...

>Parents charged with murder after their two-year-old daughter died after falling into a neighbor's pool while the couple slept
>James Johnson III, 30, and Amber Johnson, 23, of Michigan were arraigned on Friday on second-degree murder among other charges
>Two-year-old Monika Rose Johnson drowned in a neighbor's pool June 3
>Police said the girl and her three-year-old brother left home that morning while their parents slept and climbed a fence to the neighbor's yard
>The neighbor later found the girl unresponsive in the pool and she was taken to hospital in critical condition
>Monika died the next day in hospital and her brother was not hurt

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636976/Parents-two-year-old-girl-died-falling-neighbor-s-pool-charged-murder.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKz-iVmNtqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

one less half breed

1 out of 2. Not bad.

Charged but not convicted... they should have gone for neglect and manslaughter as murder will be hard to prove.

This thread is already 3edgy5me

>Supporting dirty half breed mutts

This. The charges will fail in court and they will walk free.

Was this intentional? What the fuck?

And nothing of value was lost

>Dubs

I'm about to make a legit effigy for kek and sacrifice shit to it smdh familia

youtube.com/watch?v=aKz-iVmNtqY

mad

Anons, this was an innocent little kid. It's not her fault her parents are degenerates.

>two year old climbed a fence
That's a rather small fence for a pool.

yeah, I have no idea how they planned on getting a 2nd degree murder charge. Murder has to either intent, or gross reckless negligence (like firing rounds randomly, not knowing what your backdrop is, or driving your car blindfolded at 100 mph.)

Without proving intent, they will walk free

>both half-breeds
>half of them drown
Pottery

Nits make lice.

>dubs checking dubs

BTCPTT

It was an abomination.

>Monkey died the next day in hospital and her brother was not hurt

>not charging the pool owners for improperly maintaining their child resistant fence.

I feel bad for the family. How do you keep using that pool after some little shit dies in it?

DU-DU-DUM
DUM
DUM
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

>How do you keep using that pool after some little shit dies in it?

Ideally with some candy to lure the other mongrel child in.

Hahah glad the baby drowned and this nigger and coal burner are going to prison.

It's literally win win

You know they can go for lesser charges under the main charge of murder. If they didn't file manslaughter too then they're not fit to be prosecutors.

i thought 2nd degree murder was murder without intent, aka manslaughter. arent they the same thing?

My daughter died...ugh I need my batman shirt

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

DUBS WILL CONFIRM THIS

enter the water and swim or whatever, who gives a shit?

i wish my pool killed niggers

really how tasteless can you be to wear that to court, but to court over your dead daughter
straight niggrish

>Robbin' wearing a Batman shirt to court
like pottery.

>2nd degree murder

what the fuck? manslaughter and negligence maybe.

Casey Anthony did it better

this is the scum of humanity that roams our earth today

fuck i wish hitler won

OG baby killer coming through

Death via intent and premeditation is murder 1

Death via intent with no premeditation (aka crime of passion) is murder two

Death without intent or premeditation can be labeled as manslaughter or wrongful death depending on circumstances

Pretty edgy thread desu.

this is a tragedy for the pool owner who undoubtedly will be sued and will have to change the water in the pool and scub it out. Plus, who would want to use that pool again after a niglet died in it. Retarded parents surely. But pool owner responsible too.

The Pool is Closed.

Ugly fucking half breed is better off dead

>This whole thread of edgelords.

>Buzzwords
>Defending an ugly mutt

Yup, Canadian to the bone

>Police said the girl and her three-year-old brother left home that morning while their parents slept and climbed a fence to the neighbor's yard
A two year old and a three year old climbing a fence. Sure, boss. Also, this:
WAAAAHH! A DARLIGN SWEET BABY ANGEL DIED STUPIDLY! SOMEONE MUST BE PUNISHED BECAUSE MY MOMMY INSTINCT MAKES ME CRAZY!
Murder is supposed to indicate deliberate intent to kill. How is this supposed to approach that standard?

I've always thought about shit like this. Same goes for businesses where mass shootings happen, like that theater in Paris and the Aurora Colorado movie theater

Sorry, I thought this was the dead baby thread

Why do all mixed race children look like gangrene-shaded niggers?

Do it.

I read further into the article and it states the mother is a dancer and the father is unemployed. Both facing eviction from their place. Child protection had been out to check twice before. Doesn't sound like a real upstanding couple. Charges maybe due to public outcry or somebody needing a big case for reelection to county attorney or something.

And nothing of value was lost.

They really need to ban private pools. This is one kid to many.

#cucksforsensiblepoolcontrol