What is the biggest "Happening" that you ever experienced with Sup Forums?

What is the biggest "Happening" that you ever experienced with Sup Forums?

Obama beating McCain counts?

last major chimpout is the only one I can remember but I know there's been more.
I can't remember a real 100% full blown happening going on ever.

Brussels/Paris attacks

This

Ukrainian Riots so far is what I would consider the "biggest" ones because of the impact it had.

Crimea 2014

9/11, classmate's dad died in the World Trade Center

Sup Forums wasn't around then, we were on the offsite /new/ during that time

arab spring was pretty big
the fall of libya
benghazi
brussels

Nah, those two were duds. Paris even worse because nothing changed and Paris arguably became more welcoming for "refugees".

The biggest Happenings I've experienced on Sup Forums:

1. Ferguson Riots before and after verdict.
2. GamerGate.
3. Chris Dorner.

Not Happenings:

1. Zimmerman verdict (It was just a celebration and I remember a lot of people on Sup Forums being pissed at the lack of rioting).
2. Brussels/Paris Attacks (see above).
3.Dylan Roof (No violent riots).

>2. GamerGate.
How was this a happening?
I mostly avoided it

For those who played an active roll it was a major happening.

i remember following the zimmerman trial with Sup Forums, and the verdict

I think Dorner was by far the biggest, most exciting happening. It was an absolute thrillride.

>sending some tweets was a happening
Wow, that's crazy!

We were literally only 9-days off from a level 5 chimpout.

If we're not just going by things that suddenly happened and were almost forgotten a few weeks later, then I'd say the Trump campaign wins. It's been the longest and most wild ride I've been on.

I remember when I was 5 Japan attacked Pearl Harbor
those were the days

>cruz
>gope

Trumpcuckery is truly for braindead basement dwellers who have no clue about politics

9/11

In terms of white death toll probably Bataclan

In terms of mayhem and HAPPENING NOW with something we can all watch together probably the riots in Ferguson

In terms of sheer length, participation and fun probably SOPA Generals in 2012.

I yield the rest of my time.

t.euphoric fedora

Only comparable happening for 9/11 was the Something Awful threads

whats happening in 9 days?

there is nothing that happens on Sup Forums

any "happenings" are pointless shit or government things where Sup Forums has no influence

Paris/Brussels attacks, Trump announcing presidency, Charleston shooting for me. sorry vets, im a newfag

wish I got to ezperiece the 2012 election, Benghazi, Arab Spring (all of those on /new/ right?), Dorner, Ferguson/Mike Nigger, and Zimzam

though for Brussels I was awake at 4 in the morning in bed reading the thread and watching as the death toll steadily increased. Same for Paris but I was on a bus heading out from NYC late at night.

Best Happening was Ukraine riots, such a cozy time Clank clank desu fampai

>He doesn't remember directing the construction of barricades during the Maidan square riots in Ukraine.
>Or shitposting with Chinese stock brokers while the Shanghai market crashed
>Or directing airstrikes against ISIS
>Or submitting critical evidence to Zimmerman's lawyer during his trial resulting in a witness's testimony being thrown out

Maybe you're just never around for it.

I wonder what Sup Forums would have been like on 9/11

2012 election was shit tier mate. Unironic Romneyfag delusion was some of worst shit posting ever. Everyone knew the outcome before it happened. The board was better as whole then though. Like Sup Forums before mediafire went down

you reminded me, Shanghai market crash was another.

imagine Sup Forums's reaction to Paris or Brussels but literally a million times worse

also, the evidence bit about the Zimzam trial? what are the details about that? did someone find crucial evidence and send it to the defense team?

Ferguson was fun to watch.

kiev, I think it was bigger than paris because of all those RT streams

>what are the details about that? did someone find crucial evidence and send it to the defense team?

Yes. In a nutshell, some stupid bitch posted shit on her facebook that she shouldn't have and we sent it to ZimZam's lawyer, who then brought it up in court.

fucking based. im so glad Obama's son got fucking annihilated by a total savage who auctioned his fucking gun off. too legendary to even be real, Zimzam is literally the first of the two prophets of meme magic.

I was once in a active shooter situation
I also discovered a plot to kill one of my teachers
Both at the same high school

Where did you go to high school?

The PSY concert.
Would've been nice to have North Korea's idol group bust in and do a battle of the bands.
inb4 ">>Sup Forums"

a vocational high school for two years part time
should tell you everything

Last Septembers thing.
The 7 year cycle

>jungle of chimps

The george zimmerman trial was the best thing that happened on this board.

wat

Shemitah

Jewish 7 year cycle economic crash.
Every 7 (I think) is a super Shemitah.

Boston marathon with boat finale

The /sg/ post was epic, mostly because that was the first time I browsed it.

If your answer isnt 9/11 your too young to be on pol.

Unless its the cuba crisis.