Make an album that sounds like Joy Division

>Make an album that sounds like Joy Division
>Gets called a Death Grips ripoff
Why is this allowed?

I'm not sure you know who joy Division is

Yeezus sounds just like a hip-hop interpretation of Unknown Pleasures.

explain

I assume you never listened to Unknown Pleasures, or Yeezus for that matter.

this isn't even bad trolling, it's just awkward

Yikes

kanye on suicide watch

Yes, I saw that. Now explain that.

Is this the worst thread I've ever seen?

that's a big fucking nose

Relisten to both albums.

I just listened to Yeezus for the first time yesterday, and I did get a post-punk vibe from it, but taking it that far is a stretch.

Instead of telling your MANY detractors to just listen to it again, why don't you explain the ways in which Yeezus is similar to UP? Or are you not capable of articulating it beyond "this sounds like this"?

I've listened to both so many times that I've never spotted any notable similarities, but here's a (You) anyway

Not a literal interpretation/remake, but the music and aesthetic seem pretty similar.
Of course Yeezus adds black elements like reggae and trap to it, along with some of Kanye's signature soul sound.

I heard Insight and immediately thought of New Slaves.

>Or are you not capable of articulating it beyond "this sounds like this"?
Yeah, this. I figured someone else here would know what I meant and helped me.

>ask for explanation
>"hurr durr find out for urself"
fuck off

bump

>make an album that sounds like joy division

lol the fuck

why are kanye fans so up their own ass lol

OP, I appricate you not comforming to the "le kanye copied dg" meme....but really nigga????

Unknown Pleasures is a more personal album about the suffering of a soul. Yeezus is an album kinda of releasing anger on society and only self reflecting once or twice.

this thread just ended

No it didn't

is this peak soyboy?

Danny Brown's Atrocity Exhibition is the closest hip hop interpretation of Joy Division obviously

This is disgusting, you could only think this if those 2 were the only 2 albums you've ever listened.

Fuck you, consider me baited.

This faggy forced meme needs to die. Every time I read it I presume the poster has a double digit IQ.
Soy rhymes with boy, very clever.

I genuinely cant tell whether or not OP is fucking stupid or if hes just really clever at pretending to be retarded. Good job, i give up.

it would die quicker if soyboys like you didnt get so obviously triggered over it

bump

because that's what happens on trap threads

The absolute state of Sup Forums