What to do after trump?

Serious question Sup Forums

Assuming trump gets elected and 8 years pass with 2 successful terms

What will happen to the beast that is PC culture

Now here's the thing , the American people and most "normies" who never pay attention to politics have seen how wild and dangerous the leftist have become

So my question is
If trump is the gateway to ending this
How do we keep it dead?

The silent majority finally have a voice to rival media and political correctness, but will they go back to being silent once his 2 terms are up?

I think we should be wise and plan ahead, what do you propose we do Sup Forums?

elect ivanka

Trump is not gonna win.

Sup Forums (and Sup Forums especially) by nature is contrarian so it probably become leddit on roids.

End Net Neutrality is the only way to defeat PC Culture.

Internet caused Instagram, Vine, Twitter, Tumblr and YouTube which brainwashed our youth.

Also start CIA infiltrations into college to support conservatism

Kill yourself, we are the first ones to go if net neutrality is threatened

It's the necessary sacrifice to end PC culture and Feminism

If all goes according to plan, Sup Forums becomes left-wing and we get to go back to being normies.

You don't understand. The Internet being a cesspool is what allows fringe shit like Sup Forums to exist. Instagram, twitter, YouTube, that's where the money is. That's what they control. That will be the last to go.

The best thing about this country is freedom of speech even if that means being leftist

My concern isn't with that
Nessesarily

My concern is with it gaining traction and people taking them seriously

If we get people to see them for the monsters they are any movement will fall apart because people will not take it seriously

Then they will get violent as a result
And then jailed

this

Sup Forums was always the place for the outcasts of the internet to reside. Regardless of the way the pendulum swings Sup Forums will hold true for the politicaly incorrect, memers and autists of all generations.

Praise Kek.

>How do we keep it dead?

The left will do it for us. They're going to become the next big terrorist thing for the next 8 years.

nah, the only reason why conservativism is blooming again is the internet faggot

otherwise we'd just have the media, and FOX is ran by an open borders shitposter

It will take another genocide for PC culture to make a serious come-back.

It might be that nuking Mecca in the year 2034 was unavoidable, but that doesn't mean it wasn't traumatic for the world to witness. Nothing was the same after WW4.

>How do we keep it dead?

This a very important question. It's almost as if we need some sort of...

Final Solution.

what if hitler was a Sup Forumsack too?

Bump

LMAO that pic....

internet censorship is what makes PC culture stronger.

imagine a reddit or twitter without Trump