How do you overcome loneliness Sup Forums ?

How do you overcome loneliness Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYoINidnLRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You try to get friends I guess
but don't ask me how to do it

Is there another way. Making friends seems impossible at the moment

Learn to accept it.

Thanks user, that should help.

Medicine

you can still shitpost and drink
that's the easy way

By masturbating to lewd Kate fanfic

why Kate, she's depressing, just looking at her face makes me sad

She's cute i don't need much more user

Kate is best grill

I found myself a job I can put so much energy in that my crippeling depression was replaced by exsaustion

i go out with the few friends i have

By getting used to it.

a basic mishmash of:

>learning to accept it and simply becoming jaded to the point of not caring anymore
>alcohol
>more alcohol
>other drugs (personally I'm a bit addicted to sleeping pills)
>shitposting
>excessive masturbation to increasingly degenerate stuff (e.g. SFM involving futa versions of LiS characters)
>the promise of death to remind yourself that you will be liberated eventually

I haven't.

Convincing yourself you're not good enough for other people.
Being so ashamed of yourself you feel better hiding and being alone.
Just being used to it and accepting it.

How do I meet other lonely people irl? If they are like me, they'll never leave their basements.

That could work. How are your interactions with your coworkers?

youtube.com/watch?v=eYoINidnLRQ

Feels

Don't get me wrong, LiS is a decent game and its choice of soundtrack was fairly good, but its "feels" are really blown out of proportion. The game as a whole is really overrated, especially by its deluded fanbase (which, for whatever reason, is full of tumblrites, I imagine probably because of the dyke scenes).

I agree. I had no sympathy for the characters, which made me feel like a robot and depressed. But I liked being part of a community in that American high school.

Going back in the time and killing my best friend.

You absolutely positively MUST make an effort to kick your internet addiction. Shitposting here all day only makes it worse.

Just because I don't take my own advice doesn't make me wrong.

>But I liked being part of a community in that American high school.
Agreed, and personally what I also really loved about that game was that they perfectly nailed the "shithole decaying small town America" vibe. Not to mention the environment itself was very nice.

accepting the tragedy of life is a strong man trait

I feel that somehow we're connected. It's too bad we can't further our relationships like you would normally do irl. We're doomed to live our lives separate and we'll never know each other so well to call us friends.

Yeah I too feel a certain sense of kinship with you faggots but tbqh we might not want to know each other anyway.