It's over, lads!

George Lucas likes Rough One
>“Two days ago we got to show George the movie, and we all had a phone call and I got to speak with him yesterday, and I don’t want to put words into his mouth, but I can honestly say that I can die happy now. He really liked the movie. It meant a lot. To be honest, and no offense to anyone here, it was the most important review to me. You know, you guys are important too, but he’s kind of god… I will take that conversation to my grave. His opinion means the world to me.”
screenrant.com/george-lucas-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-impressions/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jWtbJxzGpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d_iSQ65ZDAE
mtv.com/news/2435586/terminator-series-has-run-its-course-for-creator-james-cameron-the-soups-kind-of-been-pissed-in/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbXkJLHTzQc
youtube.com/watch?v=7LqgdNVTcRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course he likes it, you think he's gonna say it sucked. Also he said the same thing about TFA and it was shit. Fuck this autistic motherfucker and fuck Disney.

There's clauses in his contract forbidding him from shit talking any new Star Wars products.

lol no
youtube.com/watch?v=6jWtbJxzGpQ

^

I'm pretty sure he's required by contract to not shit on anything Disney Star Wars ever.

I wonder what the mouse did to him after he said that 'selling star wars to white slavers' comment

>post release
No

>people actually fall for this kind of marketing

Nothing. Because he ISN'T contractually obligated to not shit on any new star wars films. If you believe this, you're a bigger retard the George.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_iSQ65ZDAE

>James Cameron genysis video

>he's kind of a god

Come on it's 2016, Lucas is guy who made the prequels.

Holy shit I haven't seen drink cups that small in so fucking long. Why are we such fat asses?

Jim admits to liking the resident evil films as well, whats your fucking point?

Sup Disney

further proof that americans aren't funny. thanks.

>I was working with another writer and Fox came back to me and said, "We've got this really good script for ALIEN VS PREDATOR and I got pretty upset. I said, "You do that you're going to kill the validity of the franchise in my mind." Because to me, that was FRANKENSTEIN MEETS WEREWOLF. It was Universal just taking their assets and starting to play them off against each other.
>Milking it, totally.
>Milking it. So, I stopped work. Then I saw ALIEN VS PREDATOR and it was actually pretty good. (laughs) I think of the 5 ALIEN films, I'd rate it 3rd.
>Ummm...
>I actually liked it. I actually liked it a lot.

Genysis is the third best Terminator movie

The prequels are much better than the OT though.

He got abducted and physically and mentally tortured for months until he bended. The Lucas you see now is a brainwashed husk of a man.

KINO

desu I actually liked the first AvP as well. Really like how the human girl teams up with the Predator and at the end the remaining Predator's descend and recognize her as a "hunter" as well.

He shat all over TFA on 60 minutes.

The fact that he likes Rogue One honestly is the first good news I've heard about the film.

Slown down there friend.

Oh shit! It's the epic "you disagree so you must be affiliated with who ever we're attacking" may may XDD WELL MEMED, FRIEND!

Daily reminder that no director ever will say their honest opinion of sequel to their movie. Their buddies are usually involved in making 'em and they aren't usually buddy fuckers.

The may say it few years later as movie as there isn't money involved it anymore.

>Considering that the franchise is technically his baby, Cameron has a pretty carefree attitude about what's happened since his last work on it and how far it has come. "I have stepped so far away from the 'Terminator' universe," he said. "I know what you know at this point. I'm happy with that. I made a decision a way's back to just let it have its life, you know?"

>If reading those words leaves you with the impression that Cameron is about as likely to return to "Terminator" as he is to go ahead with a "Titanic" sequel, you're right. "From my perspective, it's run its course and I don't know what else to say that hasn't been said. Plus, frankly... the soup's kind of been pissed in a little bit by other filmmakers, so I don't have any personal desire to go back to it. So I certainly wouldn't want to be a dog in the manger and disallow my friends from making a little money off it. Why would I do that?"

mtv.com/news/2435586/terminator-series-has-run-its-course-for-creator-james-cameron-the-soups-kind-of-been-pissed-in/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbXkJLHTzQc

>mad tv
>not funny

mad tv was a lot of canadians for one thing. second, it is funny and you have a shit sense of humor.

Remember when James Cameron praised Terminator Genisys?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LqgdNVTcRA

Take it easy faggot

> The prequels are much better than the OT though

>implying he's wrong

Trips for truth you nigger

tats very tru it is dere fardder

Pretty sure he's obligated by his contract to promote the movie, so this means nothing

I agree. The prequels are kino while the originals were just flicks.

how many stories per week do you marketers plan to have lined for us this time?

>kino
Opinion disregarded

The movie is great! If you are a fan of the Star Wars or me - George Lucas, you should pay actual money to watch this movie. This was George Lucas, excelsior faggots