The Coen Brothers: Fargo & Big Lebowski are great, everything else they made is shit, explain this

The Coen Brothers: Fargo & Big Lebowski are great, everything else they made is shit, explain this

Miller's Crossing is one of my favorites.
I liked No Country for Old Men right up until the letdown ending.
Blood Simple was great.

Is this Osbourne?..... Osbourne cox....?

>Barton Fink
>shit
nah

>Miller's Crossing
>shit

Just finished watching Raising Arizona 10 minutes ago, it was okay
>everything else they made is shit
>No Country for Old Men
>True Grit

>the security of your shit

I'm watching Miller's Crossing and it's got ok moments but is basically boring shit.

>explain this

Different people have different opinions, man. I for one loved Inside Llewyn Davis

man who wasn't there is their best movie tho

>He doesn't O Brother Were Art Thou

This is objectively wrong, and those aren't even in their top 3 movies. You forgot A Serious Man, No Country, and Inside Llewyn Davis, Barton Fink, Miller's Crossing

no decent torrent with seeds, I guess not many agree

no country is shit, the rest in your list look so shit from the actors/synopsis/trailer alone, I'm not getting memed into watching that shit

The only thing remotely close to shit Coens made is Hail caesar, your post was duly disregarded.

>The only thing remotely close to shit Coens made is Hail caesar, your post was duly disregarded.

This.

Seriously, what's it like to be so fucking full of yourself that you can't get your head out of your own ass? You're going by trailers, synopsis, and the actors in the movies to say they MAY or may not be bad?

You're a fucking jackass. I don't even know you but can tell you're a piece of shit.

Please end your miserable little life you puny yify leeching imdb tier degenerate normie casual.

I hope this bait, then 3/10 for making me reply.

You fellas seem mad

>Le mad meme!

No, just annoyed that someone can be so arrogant and unwilling to give some films a chance. You're trusting trailers from the 90's, synopsis that are 100 words based on 2 hours of story telling, and actors you don't know. It's absurd.

what's absurd is getting so mad

>2 hours of story telling
in the case of most coen movies, 1 hour too long

>actors you don't know
but I do know them

this, tbqh

This may be my favorite movie they've made so far.
>Just look at the parking lot, Larry!

>Hudsucker Proxy
>shit
m8

literally unwatchably bad

You start a thread by saying everything they make is shit, and people give you movies you may like. Then you shit on them saying you don't even want to bother watching them because of trailers, synopsis, and the actors.

But you haven't even seen the movies, and you clearly like Fargo and The Big Lebowski.
Now you're saying Coen brother movies should be 1 hour long, even though Fargo is their most slowburn movie. But again you won't take advice from people saying to watch Miller's Crossing, Inside Llewyn David (if you don't like Oscar Issac, or 60's folk you won't like it).

I can't take you serious, I think you're fuckin bored and purposely being an arrogant ass. So, have fun with that.

Thinking that if a movie hasn't got a lot of seeders means that it is not worth watching is something even a redditor wouldn't say.
That’s like 9gag tier.

I bet you don't watch movies older than your birth year right

You know, for kids!

Even if it's or their strongest, I liked Hail Caesar more after a couple watches. The worst Coen movie is still better than most other movies.

Dear friend,

Thanks for your letter. I would like to inform you that I just saw Miller's Crossing and it was said in this thread, it was boring with like 2 funny moments.
I checked Man Who Wasn't There and all of the internet this day and age deems it is not worth sharing.
I checked Inside Llewyn David and it features the biggest faggot of recent times Oscar Isaac, so I have to pass.

No other compelling arguments for movies have been made by an user who does not also praise the movies I have seen and deemed shit. So I meme away.

>I bet you don't watch movies older than your birth year right
they are generally shit let's be honest, I do have a total of 65 movies older than myself in my collection, but I haven't seen most of them yet.

>watching that shitfest multiple times

I low-key loved Burn After Reading. I don't know why everyone shits on it.

This are the answers

Okay now I'm sure this is bait.

Have fun getting those (You)'s my dear amigo friend

Would that it were ;)

>serious neo noir gangster movie only had like 2 funny moments
>so it's shit

Jesus Christ

Was Ladykillers not shit? Never got round to it. I also never liked intolerable cruelty.

that's not the sole reason, I just mentioned the one thing that was good about it

true grit was great. millers crossing was great. barton fink was great. no country was great. i think you're full of shit.

There are billions of humans on this earth, and each and every one of them has an opinion all their own regarding everything they've encountered. You have difficulty understanding this because you are autistic.

/thread

Everyone's favorite Coens movie is different.Mine is Inside Llewyn Davis and I do writing for living, I have a musician friend and his favorite is Barton Fink.So fucking weird.

First Sup Forums started hating Tarantino, then Fincher, then Nolan and most recently Villeneuve.
And I'm fine with all that, they have their flaws and a bit of over the top hate balances out some strong opinions about them.

But if Sup Forums actually starts hating on Coen bros, that is the time when someone should really nuke this goddamn board alltogether.

>Sup Forums
one op and a few posters != Sup Forums

calm down

You have bad taste and can't recognize that the majority of their work is fantastic.

/thread

Anyone that shits on it isn't worth listening to. It's one of the best spy parodies ever made. Every interaction between Linda Litzke and the Russian ambassador is worth the price of admission alone.