Why do you guys think globalism is bad?

Why do you guys think globalism is bad?

I can understand that the lefitist idiots hate globalism. But "right-wing" people hate it.... WTF?

Globalism is ultimate red-pill. strong people will survive. weak retards will die out.

So why don't you support globalism?

In Japan, there is social trend to support globalism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfAu_IEi2Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something about racism preserving culture and the geopolitical borders they represent.

so... borderless society is best?

I agree with you^^

Of course Japan supports globalism, who would buy all their cars?

Stop posting the same thread every week you proxy piece of fucking shit

this is bit different from my usual thread.

I ususally support feminism,liberalism and multiculturalism.

Today's topic is globalism. m8

Why do you insist on coming back? Nobody here agrees with your views. Fuck off and go back to jacking off to little anime girls, you are a disgrace to your country

Ignore this eigo sensei.

>japan
>supports globalism
isn't japanese culture one of the most xenophobic on the planet
well I guess if you guys have changed your mind you can take 5-10 third world 'refugees' for every one of your people

Why hasn't Japan tentacle mobbed this parentheses propagandist yet?

>nobody here agrees with your views

That's why I come here.

Is there any points to discuss a thing with a person who have 100% same position???

also I am patriot in terms of improving country by political philosophy.

Hai. Etto... Oppai ga subarashii yo.

yes we're all one people

now let me in so i can fuck your women

>isn't japanese culture one of the most xenophobic on the planet
Yes it was(is).

Do you know 2020tokyo Olympic? Our goverment promote globalism for olympic right now.

Borderless society would only work if I can keep making fun of your penis size and strange infatuation to poop sex.

>strong people will survive. weak retards will die out.

This is not at all what happens in globalism. A very small elite group of people turn the average person into a low intelligence, consumerist fool. It breeds nothing but weakness, even for the elites, as there is no competition.

Remember the last war you guys had with China where you raped their women and killed their men?
Globalism is basically that being done to everyone including you by the globalist government that is established.
It's exactly what is going on in the EU right now

Globalism is great if you want to make a shit load of money.

However what is left of the world in 100 years is going to be fucking tragic.

F A L S E S O N G
A
L
S
E

S
O
N
G

Endless corporate serfdom, no government would have autonomy outside of local business which would be regulated via market prices.
Anything that allows countries to maintain independent economic stability would be abolished.
World regions would follow an optimal generational cycle in tune with other regions:
destitute/agriculture -> manufacturing -> higher education -> entertainment/culture -> destitute/agriculture
or something to that affect to maintain a sense of advancement in each population.

Because globalism means losing parts of your history and culture in the process.

>In Japan, there is social trend to support globalism

Nope. Very few people have any fucking idea what goes on outside of the country. You occasionally get a coal burner, with half children, here and there, but these people are looked down upon.

The 2020 olympics will kill urban Japan

OOH CHAI NI LING HO, NEE PIE CHONG HO, TAI QUIATAZA HIROSHIMA NUCLEAR REACTOR

Proxy thread. Why bother explaining when you could just watch one of the products of Globalism/Multiculturalism.
youtube.com/watch?v=yfAu_IEi2Jo

Y

Hey guys look, the fat monkey is doing a silly dance!

>poop sex.

I didnt know this was a jap thing
I knew about tentacles but not poop.

weird

if true it actually means something to me, I know someone who lives there and has a weird thing for making jokes about poop, like, really often to the point it becomes akward

No that is nationalism where the strong survive and the weak retards die out. We hate globalists because they subvert our sovereignty with illegal activist nonsense to replace the native population with violent savages from parts of the world where civilization never took hold.

It's an English teacher in Japan. He's been shitposting for years.

Fuck you're a retarded lost cause.

I've never been this angry before at a video in my life. Where do I sign up for the crusade

OPBTI - ONE POST BY THIS ID