This movie needs to win best picture. The ending was so charming and emotional, cinematography was also very comfy

This movie needs to win best picture. The ending was so charming and emotional, cinematography was also very comfy.

and cute jazz soundtrack.
I hate Eastwood movies but this one was alright

youtu.be/PGg74IfthBo

No.

yes

Yes it does

>I hate Eastwood movies
stopped reading there

It was bad

>stopped reading there.

That was the last sentence user.

You read all of it.

>skylar white plays an over-confident but ultimately incompetent bitch.

this isn't even funny anymore

literally just came back from a dollar theater playing this

directing and cinematography was good but the story was not good enough to win BP. felt like half the movie was the same shots/scenes of the plane flying and crashing and wtf was with the sequencing? it was like it was trying to be a tarantino story

The pacing in this movie was very weird, putting the actual event in the middle of the movie especially. I felt like it was too simple and direct in its presentation, I never got the idea that the movie was focusing on specific themes. I liked the directing, the attention given to the plane passengers and people reacting to Sully was great, the best scenes by far though were with both pilots trying to deal with the world creating its own image of them and their work.

Im literally right.
The answer is still... NO.

Plus, im a phone poster. Suck my dick but, be gentle around the tip you faggots.

Someone post the MTV review

Kys tbqh senpai desu senpai gaylord

This is definitely the "phoned it in" flick in Eastwood's career. Literally nothing to it that the news reports didn't have other than "muh nightmares". There's nothing to set it apart. Hanks and Eckhart are competent, but other than their participation it's a direct-to-video drama. That the highlight to it is a contrived "oh can't believe the test pilots and the engineers didn't think of this" despite them having access to all the flight data is unbecoming of something being committed to film in this way. There was literally zero reason for the movie to happen. Guy is a hero; everyone says he's a hero; oops 3 people think he's not a hero; oops 3 people were stupidly wrong, he's a hero again. Zero movie in this.

Samefag confirmed.

The movie honestly sucks though. Shouldnt even be up for an award. Eastwood needs to die already with his cliche old man speak

>muh whatever happened to Gary Coopa
>muh the times have passed me by
>muh Trump

Also, Tom Hanks is more overrated than anal sex. He peaked with "Big".

The fuck outta here with oscar talk

>I hate Eastwood movies

Leave this universe

I liked this movie,
it was comfy.

The new york shots are so nice.

>he thinks All the Astronaut's Cowboys was enjoyable

It was you fucking robot, and gee willickers that's his entire filmography to you huh?

Get fucked on the prairie, you stain.

This vulgar auteur appreciation of Clint Eastwood as some great auteur director is fucking cringe
kys yourself

mystic river is Eastwood's only good movie.

sully is his other decent movie

rest are shit.