Degeneracy

What's the least degenerate country now days? People make fun of America, but at least we have some hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

furrymap.net/de/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada. No contest.

There is little hope for your people

pic just proves my point, this should be the gold standard for how leaders conduct themselves.

>this should be the gold standard for how leaders conduct themselves.
it should be. jesus never shied away from degenerates. now if your leader was one of those fag queens then you'd have a real problem.

>the land of the furries
>hope

>the land of the furries
>not Germany
furrymap.net/de/

I'm not sure you understand what the word "degenerate" means in this context, senpai...

Western countries are cucked. The east is largely less degenerate.

I mean probably some Sharia country but if those don't count then I'm not sure. Nowhere in the Americas certainly. Somewhere in Europe or Asia.

clinging to the past is degenerate. Progressivism is the least degenerate philosophy.

>The east is largely less degenerate.
You know that isn't true.

In fact, it took centuries for the West to become degenerate, yet the East adopted tons of degeneracy in a few decades. It's only the beginning.

This is the Kali Yuga, my leafian friend. Expect worse in the time to come.

Only degeneracy here is pooing in designated streets. Otherwise, we are fine.

I think its the complete opposite actually.
asian cultures look so deep and 'mirrions years of traditions' but on the inside they're fucked.

Australia is alright if you look past the alcohol culture

nationalism is so primitive

Don't forget about dead body river floats and street-shitters taking a bath in the water

Oh, and let's not forget rape gangs and rampant prostitution in the slums.

India is like an open wound you filthy savage. You did better under the brits

Your brothers tell me Oz women are mega sluts.

That's poverty, not degeneracy. And it's not ubiquitous.
And per capita rape is not that high, it's just our population is too much so the numbers look big.

Your nationalism is primitive

My nationalism mobilizes millions of pounds of processed meat and fireworks to a network of national fireworks stands. People get the day off and get drunk. It's great, you would like it... Maybe you wouldn't.

We need morality police like those countries. Volunteers activity shutting down degeneracy

You can't troll for shit.

>Pooland
>not the inventors of the tranny degeneracy washing over the planet

Ironically, people don't consider trannies on par with humans here.

7/10
these bantz are showing improvement!
Looks like the Canucks are really lookin' to take on the Aussies this year

not trolling. memes aside anyone who genuinely believes that reverting back to the way things were is a positive thing is an idiot. There is a reason why the entire western world has been moving slowly moving toward progressive ideology. Its evolution baby.

Its funny how many people on this board have nostalgia for a time they aren't even old enough to have lived through.

Says everyone coming from shitty country, without history, without culture, without any relevance whatsoever.

>thanks for the good prep

Malta?

arab muslim nations quite easily

married couples with children, no single moms, no slutty girls, clear gender roles, patriarcal and authoritarian, no lgbt and other faggotry, naturally patriotic, helping the elders, youth respecting parents, people united under same religion and faith in god

it's in relative sense of course, u will also see some sluts, gays, from arab muslims background but compared to other nations, it's far less