>father is an executive producer at cnn
>mother is a corporate executive at at&t
Wait, so she's an industry plant?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/19278-sza-z/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty much, but she's a fine plant.

Sup Forums told me the jews run the media though

is it really the blacks this whole time?

In b4 (((blacks)))

humble working class blacks are long gone from the industry. it's all the same for all white races. we'll never have another organic grunge movement because execs will never allow low or middle class artists to take the centerstage again.

He father is Muslim.
"SZA" is an acronym for "Savior Zig-Zag Allah," I shit you not.

if the jews were clever about running shit they wouldn't make it all that obvious now would they

>Le everything is one extreme or another
Your type makes me sick.

Her daddy is also full-on WE WUZ
The memes write themselves.

No surprise this guy is a higher up at CNN

Yeah but i'm sure she gave some of that coochie to a few managers, AR's, producers and record execs who like a little jungle fever.

I'm howling holy shit my sides

why are so many blacks muslims when muslims treated blacks even worse than whites
they castrated them n shit

it's obviously ironic

Because they hate white people and Christianity is associated with whites conquering them. They don't pay attention to the Muslim imperialism

>Christianity is associated with whites conquering them
And yet the Arab slave trade continued even after Brazil outlawed slavery.
Make you think

user, sooner or later you're going to find out that most prominent people in music, in fact in everything, got there due to connections and the remaining few just got lucky or worked really, really fucking hard.

I'd like to put my plant in her industry, if you know what I mean ;)

Fuck off nazi punk fuck off back to /pol

I wanna plant my industry in her.

kys

kek she looks like every single black girl on instagram

PREACH HATE, EXPECT HATE!

gods & earths aren't muslims.

Instagram was a mistake all the girls out there keep tryna look the same like those instagram ass models now. Same makeup same clothes same types of selfies even when they got no ass to show off s m h

How else do you think a dark skinned girl gets into the industry? This ain't 1993

>corporate executive at AT&T
What the fuck, my dad is one. Honestly that ought to give you plenty of money, but I doubt it'd be able to buy your way in. You could theoretically help groom your child for a career in music which could help but I doubt it'd get to that point.

To get BNM at P4K its all about whomst you know

They panned her EP from a couple years before her debut album came out this year.
What changed? IMO they're both good but the EP is better. (Love Galore is a fantastic song though)
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/19278-sza-z/

oink oink

who is this prime judeo-soy specimen?

Some faggot from Chapo Trap House, the edgy left's answer to TRS or some shit.

>Edgy
>Left
You can only pick one my guy. What are their "edgy" jokes like?
>Fuck the rich pigs!!! Wait pig can be another word for fat thus being VERY problematic. Sorry about that last joke guys... it won't happen again :(

Someone at the record label sent P4K a nice sum of $$$$. Back in the day Review places got booklets, now they just get money

I NEED ME LEAST BOUT FO NEM MO NEM

>tfw lesbian
>tfw ywn scissa with sza

hands or gtfo

i'd like her to plant her industry on my face iykwim

Isn't that the group that gets trolled on from the MDE subreddit?

you have to go back

>the left is just my strawman of the left, because i've read absolutely nothing
real rhetorical homerun faggot

OMFG HHAHAHAHHAHAHA I just looked up Chapo and the first thing I see is them apologizing for a Bill Cosby joke
>muh strawman!!
holy fucking shit my sides. you guys are wack as fuck and need to accept it.

Because the NOI made inroads to the black community during the 50's while blacks were still being excluded from restaurants?

just post more pics you fags

Jesus fucking Christ those are some DSLs.
What exquisite mole placement.

Nah you can fuck off right back to The Dark Carnival trailer though...

who cares id fuck her brains out

So fucking sexy desu

What if they're black jews like Mr. T

>is even sexy without makeup
yes

because the african countries were one of the main places islam spread after mohamed came. north africa is still mainly muslim but a lot of the southern and central african countries are muslim just look at sudan, somalia, nigeria etc they have massive muslim populations.

>without makeup
Not quite. She has fake eyelashes and her infamous "natural" (actually fake) freckles in that pic.

F A T A S S

Either way the lips and the mole make her look amazing

>he doesn't like 'em thicc
Your loss, mayne

Just like Taylor "FREEMASON DADDY" Swift

Mumm

AHHHHHHHHHH
TOO
T H I C C

it's a joint operation