Soros seeks safe haven in gold, concerned about possible EU collapse

>Billionaire George Soros has made a series of "big, bearish investments" in gold and shares in gold miners after a long break from trading, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Read more
>George Soros © Andrew Kelly Soros dumps US stocks, buys gold
>Soros Fund Management, which oversees $30 billion for Soros and his family, made serious investments in gold, worried about the outlook for the global economy, the article said.

>The precious metal is known to be a safe haven at a time when risks for investors are escalating. On Thursday, gold was trading at $1,267 per troy ounce.

>According to the media, Soros is worried about capital flight from China.

>“China continues to suffer from capital flight and has been depleting its foreign currency reserves while other Asian countries have been accumulating foreign currency. China is facing internal conflict within its political leadership, and over the coming year this will complicate its ability to deal with financial issues,” said the billionaire.

>Soros is also concerned about the migration crisis, the Greek debt issue and the UK's possible exit causing the EU to collapse.

>“If Britain leaves, it could unleash a general exodus, and the disintegration of the European Union will become practically unavoidable,” he said.

rt.com/business/345990-soros-gold-stocks-investment/

i cant believe no faggot on Sup Forums is discussing this. what is this board for anymore? just jerking to trump all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

judas.watch/George_Soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Truth Must be Told.

>Kike being a kike and wanting to protect its shekels

In other news, water is wet.

oy vey

Also Ahmed while you were raping your goat a few days ago, we had this thread. It's actually a good thing as it means Soros and his ilk see the collapse of the EU as a serious threat, which means we're winning for the time being

Delete your thread

this guy wants the EU to collapse

don't listen to this shill

who?

Soros compounded the migrant "crisis" by making maps of routes for "migrants" to enter into Europe.

Why he isn't in prison I don't know and why no one has killed him I don't know.

Where does he live anyway, if it's America then Americans need to stop shooting schools and start shooting people like this.

Get on that shit Ameriguns.

What happened to Deshawn?

Joseph de Maistre

As your fellow Pakistani people you are probably not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Since this was "news". This has been discussed in 20 + x threads. Just use the search user desu.

Also asked yourself what his attention could be?
> Qui Bono?
Maybe he wants bog investors to jump on his train. Maybe he wants to put pressure on some decision makers.

Soros is a hell of a jew with his own agenda.

He got MILKED.co.uk

I've seen the youtube vid of the original, the insult was absolutely fucking pathetic, why all the nigs went into a frenzy I don't know.

Fucking retarded niggers, should all be shot, that's another thing you Ameriguns need to get on with.

>Stupid kike faggot funds globalist bullshit throughout the entire globe

>Takes cover when his shit backfires on him

Why won't you die already you dirty fucking jew. Just let go. Drift into the fire.

I was wondering where all of Canada's gold went

Gold bugs pls stop

Gold is a hedge, nothing more

You will never pay for anything in gold

You will never buy loaves of bread with silver

Never buy rare coins for investment, buy bullions coins as a store of wealth but never on speculation or more than %10 of your holdings

If you insist on buying gold coins, buy common date $US 20 liberty head gold that is NGC or PCGS certified, krugerrands, sovereigns, or, if you are feeling plucky, a Mexican 50 peso gold coin

keep jerking of to your sister while you are fantasizing about being any kind of threat to these people. they will always have multiple ways lined up to keep power and get stronger.

btw faggot, threads like these should be posted over and over again. instead of memeing trump and cuck bull shit over and over again.

Reported to the bobbies for inciting violence on the internet

God he looks like he has been decomposing for a few days

Why are Jews so hideous? Must be the inbreeding

at least it did backfire on him now we just need Trump to be elected and the guy can die in misery as his entire plan to ruin the west dies with him

he want to collapse the EU. and people here think he wants the EU to expand. also he wants to see china collapse. his agenda is mostly anti-russia.

>As your fellow Pakistani people you are probably not the sharpest tool in the shed.

we are sharp enough to know governtment is a fraud and a tyranny. how about you people? you have three governments, german, EU and american, all ruling over you at once.

Again, at the time of our gold sale, our annual payment for the F-35 program was due. The annual payment is $110 Million and we had sold $100 Million of gold. Also keep in mind that gold is very important in the manufacturing of the electronics in the F-35.

There, you have your answer.

>>Where does he live anyway,
Nowhere. These people have so much money, and so much political influence, they have hideouts all over the world. They're ghosts.

>Jew announces that "buy gold goy, of course after I announced it"
>Dumb goy eats it up, raises the market
>Soros sells for major profit

If he was worried he would have never announced that he is buying gold, why would he?

Forget this tired advice about only having 10% max in gold. At this point in history you should be backing up the truck. You can't have too much gold and silver. I've gone 80%

>>“If Britain leaves, it could unleash a general exodus, and the disintegration of the European Union will become practically unavoidable,” he said.
meme magick confirmed by the grand kike soros

judas.watch/George_Soros

>Soros is also concerned about the migration crisis

Hmmmmmm

>the disintegration of the European Union will become practically unavoidable

please, yes, die EU die

He's the biggest crook. He manufactures financial crises. His strategy revolves around investor psychology instead of fundamentals.

More like trying to kick up gold price

And pressure the ignorant masses of britain not to vote Yes on brexit, and we all know how comfy and scaredy cats the baby boomers are

Brexit is kill

Get in here we're gonna use the media to program a sociopath to kill George Soros.

This means he's going to short gold, and bought enough to make press about it to give it another final bump. They will collapse gold. Watch.

DUST is the index one needs. Gold miner bear index ftw.

he shits everyday like every other man
there is no one who cannot be killed while they are taking a dump.
remember this always.

Basically threatening a global economic collapse if Britain leaves, that sack of shit Soros is bluffing.

>Bluffing

You realize he's done that before right?

I think he's planning on tanking gold once the economy collapses.

Considering he funds anti-putin liberal media terrorists, he probably has some top level security.

So he wanted the EU gone? What?

up you go

d-definitely listen to George Soros guys, he's not gonna try to trick you or anything underhanded.

Guys... This is a good thing. It means the EU didn't plan for brexit, and it may well be the first donino to fall in Europe. Soros is smart enough to know that the Euro won't survive this.
This is a good sign. Globalism is on the retreat. The big happening is soon, but things like this make me hopeful for all these popular "politically incorrect" figures coming into power.

>Soros seeks safe haven in gold, concerned about possible EU collapse
WHICH HE FUCKING CAUSED

FUCK THIS FUCKING CUNT.

>Guys... This is a good thing. It means the EU didn't plan for brexit, and it may well be the first donino to fall in Europe.
EU didn't plan it no. But someone else did.

I suspect the wasp rich are still among us pulling strings.
They baited Jews too into going into media, banking and corporations. This was a trap because it made them obvious.
A trap for usurpers.

Because no one is a worse usurper than a kike.
They've failed everytime because of their greed and manipulation of people.
Others just let them do their work for them by making jews obvious.

AU53? For what purpose?

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DIE SOROS DIE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

P A K I
A
K
I

>post yfw when you bought gold when it was low in 2014 and all ready made 10%

This is my face from when my pile doubled in value years ago and I don't really give a shit about the fluctuations we see these days.

If you seriously want to invest in gold.. buy fucking paper gold with your trading account. yes I'm dead serious. Yes I know it's a huge massive scam, BUT it's the only form of 'gold' liquid enough for you to sell it whenever you want for profit. The problem with actual gold is ungainliness, the premiums, and cost for examinations of the coins of their authenticity when you want to sell them... and you'll probably end up making a loss when all is said and done.
Paper gold. Not 4 life but 4 profit.

How many oz do you have in your stack? I think silver will see a larger increase percentage wise desu

>If you seriously want to invest in gold.. buy fucking paper gold with your trading account. yes I'm dead serious.
>paper gold
>mfw

That's sensible if you're trading for profit, but here in the US it's stupid easy to liquidate physical. 2-3 weeks last time I did it, and that was through the mail with an interbutt company. In a pinch, I could just go find the nearest store with a big sign that says "WE BUY GOLD" in the window and see if I can avoid getting jewed on the price.

Beats the fuck out of me. I'm guessing it has to be a few hundred thousand dollars worth by now. I'm big on silver, and about half the dollar amount is in silver.

>posting in an american chinese board
>made by an american
>for americans

>it has to be a few hundred thousand dollars worth by now.
Nice job mate.

Got any pic of your smaug horde?

Nah, I don't have a computerized camera, believe it or not. And I sure don't keep all that in one place.

You mean he seeks a position in gold for when he collapses the currencies of anyone who wants to or leaves the EU as punishment.

>couldn't afford $110 million as a fucking country
>so you sold all your fucking gold reserves