>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
Whoa...

gross

Pic unrelated?

>-ly

ftfy

>Slave trade was an crime against huma-

>make up equals beauty
Get a load of this nigger. Glad you'll stay out of the real gene pool by mating with some ugly con artist.

Pic very much related brodel.

No fucking way. She is ugly.

You're a g-man? That's alri senpai.

>you are gay because you don't like black women

Not even blacks like black women.

Haha no need to be defensive about it.
We're friends here.

i. want. her. lips. around. my. dick.

ugly nigger

El SalvadoriANO

please stop posting pretty black women

El mestiziANO

She isn't above average level of attractive, mate.

hmm

>Race mixing is go-

nice cherry-picking

>
She's pretty cute m8

a male african which looked just like this tried to play one of those dominance games where he doesnt get out of the center of the street and I had to drive around him.

noided

is it just only American thing that adding gene of nigs deprives female of feminine feature

Likewise

Actually this is cherrypicking

How many more threads like this will you make, interracial fetishists?

If this is your idea of encouraging world peace, it is pathetic.

They been spamming it since the Reddit invasion.

t.reddit invader

those faggots think liking black women make them real men. Try harder fags

t.redditor

Típica favelada carioca.

>A Brazilian is pro racemixing
Color me shocked.Who could have saw this coming lads?

Pipe down, janny. We all know that images of brown people enrage you, but you don't need to post about it.

lmao Sup Forums has had black girl threads for yonks

A fucking shitskin is a shitskin. Doesn't matter what clothes its in or what its hair looks like.

Good for you user, you marry yourself a white girl and never look at other women

#empowered

Nobody cares.
This is an international board.

What's the point of being considered "good looking" when you have an IQ of 70.

The modern fashion industry and every trophy-wife in history

>and every trophy-wife in history
So a trophy-wife to you is a good looking mutt with an QI of 70 that will grant you children as mentally handicap as her who will be completely unable to succeed in life and will likely die before the age of 30?

Seems like a reasonable reproductive strategy.

African-American IQ is 85 and you talk about heritability of intelligence as if it was absolutely deterministic

How do we know you're not the son of an intelligent parent and a dumb parent who turned out dumb as a result?

Jesus Chirst, she is ugly

PLEASE secure a future for white children

Mothers determine approximately 90% of their sons IQ, because most of your intellectual output comes from your X chromosome. Daughters are generally somewhere in between, but in the case of genetic mosaicism (which is relatively common among women) they may express either their mother's or their father's X more strongly.

>and you talk about heritability of intelligence as if it was absolutely deterministic
Because a man breeding with an human-like African monkey will certainly result in offspring with as intellectually capable as an average human being, given the appropriate nurture of course. I'm proof of that. Ooga booga gib banana y bunda.

Post your sources lassie.

>Mothers determine approximately 90% of their sons IQ
I am gonna need a citation for that, also the current consensus is that roughly half of intelligence is determined genetically

>human-like African monkey
All human beings are biologically apes, and you seem to forget that the average intelligence of blacks is lower by 1SD, meaning that variance in intelligence could see you find 15-20% at the average white IQ

You people don't actually believe Richard Flynn's map do you?
He was an old depraved racist who never actually did any serious IQ tests in Africa.

>the current consensus is that roughly half of intelligence is determined genetically
And I fully agree. Mommy is an African baboon and daddy is Portuguese, I'm a half chimp-half zika Moor offspring but people say I'm fairly intelligent nonetheless. Genes are a social construct, you can be whatever you want.

Do your own research, I ain't your brain nanny. Stephen Hsu and the USNLM might be a good start if you're interested on that subject.

Yeah I know about IQ and the wealth of nations, and how he had to recreate 'data' for 108 countries by extrapolation and 'educated guesses'

Doesn't stop most of the internet from quoting it

The association of maternal intelligence is a corollary to its association with retardation, certain maternal genes contribute more to a deficiency of intelligence

Like other intelligence memes, it was born into layman intelligentsia after media grabbed onto it

Of course I don't take his maps seriously.

me and the gf

WHITE'D

SWAMP'T

>disgusting curly hair
Ew
She looks just like a nigger

Go ahead and racemix if you don't want your children to resemble you at all.
Fucking retard.

>Don't race mix because your children will look ug
what's the point if you're not the one fucking them? You're basically making hot children for other men to enjoy. (if it's a girl ofc). If it's a boy he has to be white, I can't look at my offspring if he's half white half [insert race here]. Besides he has to suffer with my genetics

literally in love, sauce??

kek this is exactly what happened to eliott rodgers

LOL