FINAL CR7 VS MESSI THREAD

Since it's pointless dragging out the innate sense of disregard that Messi fans seem to have, I will just post this block of text to ease your mind of any false sense of Messi dominance.

Cristiano Roaldo:
>Champions League top goalscorer (105)
>Champions League top assistor (31)
>only player to score in 3 Champions League finals
>most international goals in a calender year
>only player to score in every minute in a 90' match
>only player to win the League title, Domestic Cup, Domestic Supercup, Champions League, Club World Cup, League Player of the Year, Golden Shoe and Ballon d'Or at two different clubs
>only player to appear in the FIFPro World XI for two different clubs
>only player who has scored in the 3 editions of the European Championship; and in 3 editions of the World Cup
>most goals in a Champions League season by an individual (17)
>most career goals in Europe’s top six leagues (367)
>only player to score for two different winning teams in the European Cup: Manchester United (2007–08) and Real Madrid (2013–14)
>fastest player to score 350 goals for one club (335 games)
>only player to appear in more than position in the UEFA Team of the Year
>most hat tricks in La Liga (32)
>fastest La Liga player to score 150 league goals (140 games)
>fastest La Liga player to score 200 league goals (178 games)
>fastest player to reach 300 official club goals
>most goals scored in Madrid Derby matches (18)
>only player to score in six consecutive Clásicos
>fastest to reach 20 league goals in one season: 12 games (missed one game due to injury)
>only player to reach 30 goals in six consecutive La Liga seasons
>most hat-tricks scored in all Spanish competitions (36)
>has every trophy that Messi has, and more. While Messi does not have any award that Ronaldo does not
And finally, Ronaldo has proven himself in 3 clubs and the international stage, whereareas Messi has choked 3 finals in a row
It is done. There is no debate left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GY-uqwnMC9I
youtube.com/watch?v=gV6ChPN3OTM
youtube.com/watch?v=7bN2lvcTmjo
youtube.com/watch?v=yXRipwS85f0
youtube.com/watch?v=BePoF4PrwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=cWnGmBJV4xA
youtube.com/watch?v=3AHDwCl71kQ
youtu.be/3dnF-eDUm-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. Also, Ronaldo is a source of infinite memes. Messi is a boring borderline autist that never does anything remotely offensive or controversial because he's too much of a good goy.

Imagine. Just imagine being a shitskin AND a muslim practicing Canadian.

An abomination that shouldnt exist according to the laws of nature.

Oh right, I forgot it was amerishart posting hours

>muslim practicing Canadian
You could have just said Canadian. It's like saying "Obese fatfuck" - it's redudant.

El CristiANO

[NIGGER THREAD ALERT]

[NIGGER THREAD ALERT]

[NIGGER THREAD ALERT]

==U HAVE TRIGGERED THE NIGGER THREAD ALERT==

That fucking flag!

>a fucking leaf

uh, yeah? got an argument or are you just taking a break from scratching your ass?

Talk to me next time ronaldo can do something like this

yeah but at least Messi is humble and he scored that beautiful goal.. and that other one.

he's magic okay? fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=GY-uqwnMC9I
youtube.com/watch?v=gV6ChPN3OTM
Keep posting

made Ahmed mad enough to throw his bag of milk across the room and start this thread.

dribbles 1 player.... this leaf is living up to his name

>see flag
>a fucking leaf
>ignore whole post

should i post a non barca team?
youtube.com/watch?v=7bN2lvcTmjo
>actually replying to a fucking amerishart

>messi bitches so hurt they actually resort to flag posting and singular dribbles
Way to expose yourselves as underage redditors
also
>ameripoos
>argiepoos
>having any relevant and useful posts ever

>a leaf

Bro you know messi is an overall better player than ronaldo. I understand your bias but cmon idk how you can't see it..

>argentina
>white

>a fucking leaf

naw
Give me an argument like when I gave you 25

>CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>GIVE ME A RATION OF RUM A DAY AND ILL GIVE SOME UNINHABITED ROCKS LA
>I SWEAR IM WHITE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

> 50% video effects
>30% meaningless bicycles
>15% 1 on 1 dribbles
>5% 2 on 1 dibbles

A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Cahill has scored in 3 World Cups.
I think there's an American who has as well... Landon Donovan? Maybe Clint Dempsey.

HAHAHAHAHA
NO FUCKING ARGUMENT
>FUCKING STRIPES LA
>LET ME FUCK MY RELATIVES IN PEACE BRAH
>LOSE YOUR PRIDE AND JOY, THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE, TO LEAF NATIVES WHO DIDNT EVEN THINK OF TOILET PAPER

Always rated the lad

Mad because America shits all over your shitty country you are literally the laughing stock of the world leaf. o btw its funny you go on about not engaging in argument and then insult my country!!! hahaha You're more autistic than messi

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>shits all over
Indian Americans Total population
3,982,512[1] (2015 United States Census Bureau estimate)
CANT
FUCKING
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

>shits all over

Still waiting for those arguments lads. Or have we accepted defeat?

This post is Reddit's much needed Redpill.

Absolutely based. Also Ronaldo brings much more memes

>ALL THIS PEOPLE REPLYING TO A LEAF

Thank youuuuuu

>>only player to score in every minute in a 90' match

bump

Wow, a fucking leaf.

good post

was it autism?

you tell me

Jose Mourinho has already said TBE are Messi, Maradona and Pele
/thread
kys shitskins

>Pele
WEW
Not even brazilians think that fraud is the best ever

>mourinho

I imagine it's for historical reasons. Like why Babe Ruth is named despite being a fat slob or people claiming Yashin was the best keeper ever

>i-i-i-i-i-it we don't care about Mou when it doesn't fit our shitskin narrative
Go back to colombia, faggot

Why would I rate a guy who spends 200 mil a transfer window to scrape a euro league spot
Now throw me an argument or stop ignoring facts

I love how none of the other Barca players even move, like: “Yeah, whatever, man. The kid will succeed on his own.”

didn't read lmao

Talk to me next time messi can do something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=yXRipwS85f0
youtube.com/watch?v=BePoF4PrwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=cWnGmBJV4xA
youtube.com/watch?v=3AHDwCl71kQ

Fat slob is still like half of baseball

Not only Mourinho, that's what most managers say and think. And I think most managers know more about football than
>A FUCKING LEAF

although I do believe this leaf might be a portuguese emigrant

>"b-b-but a-a f-f-f-fucking LEAF!! PLease give me validation Sup Forums waaaaahhh!!! i got buttold by a flag wwaaaaahhh!!! i-i s-s-swear messi i-is b-better r/soccer told me so waaaaah! so what I dont even watch anything that isnt the group stage of the cl i-i swear I know what im talking about waaaaahhhh!!! i dont have a single argument a-a fucking leaf!! cant you see the flag!! its canadian!!! why cant i stop crying?? m-mes-si please.. help mee...."

Further proof that the intelligent elite remain in their country while the scum become immigrants in foreign land
>a fucking immigrant leaf

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

>ignore 25 undeniable facts to flag post
This is low, even for Messi autists
This is precisly why this is the ultimate Ronaldo > Messi nail in the coffin

>It's the mudslime general started by a non white LEAF
no surprise desu

mediocre post

>comparing someone who has played clasicos since 2004 to someone who started playing clasicos in 2009

Why don't you go watch more anime, kiddo. Maybe one day one of those anime girls will be your girl friend.

>Comparing clasicos stats when one of them had a 5 year head start.

Why don't you go neck yourself buddy?

Classic youtube amerishit """fan"""

Terrible post, I am speechless

That shits amazing and i you say its not you're in denial

Oh boy the autistic "If you don't fellate Messi like I do, you're a Muslim or nonwhite" American. No ebin pics and copypastas this time.

t. spic
Mow my lawn, Pedro

t. Muslim
Back to gentrifying my neighbourhood and cold calling me 30 times a day

We're talking Messi vs Ronaldo, not Biscuits vs Ronaldo, even i could score with that GOAT assist.

What most people don't seem to realize is that being a better player is but a matter of efficiency. It doesn't matter how enjoyable to watch you are or how unique your style is. If someday a freak steph curry-like appears in football and score from 35 yards every game while being shit at everything else, guess what? he'll be the goat no matter how assblasted you all get because such a player would be unguardable

Messi is obviously more technically gifted at football than Ronaldo but he ain't better, it's really fucking simple

Watching Messi fucking body feint and take Suarez rebounds all game is boring as shit. Ronaldo is not only a great dribbler, he also has tricks and skills. Now we have players performing stepovers when ten years ago it was Ronaldo's signature move. Messi walks around the pitch for 90 minutes where Ronaldo is somehow always in the perfect position to score. Ronaldo has the ability to bloot with both feet, header and skills. Messi has to depend on Iniesta and Busquets to make a great long pass to make a run and seeing how they were out of commission this season, we saw exposed Messi.

Not even Hispanic, but try again

>we saw exposed Messi.
I'm not even a Meshitter, but c'mon man you can't lie like that like a Messi cumslurper. He carried Barca last season in the league. He 404'd in the CL though.

Exactly, where was he against PSG and Juve? Why was TSU able to destroy Juve and not him?

Based thread leaf bro

People on Sup Forumsee only hate Ronaldo because he reminds them of their high school bullies

kinell this

Friendly reminder the American Messi autist literally daydreams of Antonella fucking Messi

literally no one hates cristiano, what the fuck are you talking about

saying messi is better doesn't mean cristiano isn't a great player, you can love both at the same time and still prefer one over other

Goals in Quarter finals onward in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:

CR7: 37
Messi: SIXTEEN

Goals in Semifinals and onwards:

CR7: 17
Messi: SIX

Enough said.

Always thought it was cool that he didn't score in his first 30 champions league games but still managed to be the first to 100 goals

>Ronaldo has scored 9 goals past Bayern Munich, his highest tally against a single opponent
>Ronaldo has scored the most amount of goals against Buffon ever
>Real Madrid's all time assist leader
And this picture is even outdated with Ronaldo having 9 goals in 7 appearances against Neuer, 7 in 5 against Buffon.
Messi has 2 in 10 versus Cech and 0 in 5 versus Buffon.

Maradona did those kind of things every fucking game. Fucking underaged faggots

no, he didn't

cherrypicking much?

Not literally every game but close. No fuck off Missi cunt. Maradona is the GOAT and Missi is not even close.

This is a ronaldo messi thread

>cristianos career ended in 2008
rip

Check their stats again and then come back you fucking leaf. Also, Messi has more Ballon d'Ors. Get fucked, cuck.

They both have 5 thanks. Stats are correct and up to date. If you have a problem please see your local kleenex box

Mate, I live in Argentina, literally every single days I hear someone comparing Messi to Maradona

What I hear the most is "Maradona did some plays that no one did before, he was the most fun player to watch; but Messi does that stuff more often and at higher speed"

Football evolved, modern players are way better than players from 3 decades ago, while football was barely professional

>They both have 5 thanks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A FUCKING LEAF JUST BTFO'D HIMSELF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you hadn't been shitposting you'd know that Messi has 5 whole Ronaldo only has 4. It's okay though, it's kinda hard to accept that your favorite player isn't the best :^)

Tell me who's wining the next one? You really thought you had a point unbelievable

>gets BTFO
>b-but Ronaldo is winning the next one!

Sorry leaf, but you lost. Thread over.

ok.
read OP and tell me who really lost
ronaldo 2017 balon d'or really is undeniable tho

In honour of Amerishart posting hours I will be taking a break and hang out with my sexy and totally existing gf (hahaha). Good night friends

based leafman

>2007
>kaka wins player of the year
>young messi and ronaldo both there
>ronaldo grabs the second place award, Blatter tells him it's not for him
>woman says "you tried you tried but you didn't succeed" as you have to give the 2nd place award to Messi
>Messi just smirks at you and autistically gives you a tiny wink
>you are now owned by the manlet
>he outperforms you every year
>gets 5 ballon d'ors before you
>has kids before you
>gets married before you
>becomes an adult faster than you
>you are so eternally butthurt that you buy publicists and media relationship managers to promote you everywhere
>promote yogurts, shaving creams, hair gels, underwear, headphones, even your lubed up thighs on your instagram, all in a desperate attempt to be big
>the little autistic manlet is still the best, scoring left and right, you cannot compete
>you decide to park yourself in the box, finally able to score as much as him, but forget how to pass, dribble, how to see the game
>can do nothing but tap the ball now
>he mortally destroyed you 10 years ago
>surrogate son asks you why messi is better
>you can't explain why
>name your second surrogate child after Messi's son
>Messi is eternally your father and there is nothing you can do about it

youtu.be/3dnF-eDUm-k
Football in Maradona's time was much more physical
Attackers were often at a disadvantage as fouls were often not punished
A system babby like Messi wouldn't last a week playing

They were also less fit and tactics were fucking retarded. There was hardly any pressing too so Maradroga could dribbling through wide open pockets of space. Messi on the other hand has to make his own space in the field and would accelerate with the ball faster than any juiced up player around him.

>They were also less fit and tactics were fucking retarded
implying a motherfucking fatass from burgerstan would know anything about tactics in the 80s