Gerfags

Hello I'm learning German. Is there a German equivalent of Sup Forums so I can learn this language?

Other urls found in this thread:

krautchan.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, there is. But I advise you to learn the language the proper way: By reading books and talking to native speakers in person.

im reading der spiegel and have german friend i talk too, any better news papers?

user, I don't have any friends irl that speak it
Nor do I have friends
Warum tust du das?

Krautchan. How new are you?

very new

Um deutsche qt zu bekommen

ich habe geglaubt, dass krautchan tot war
(i thought krautchan was kill)

Stay off of German imageboards, or else you'll
mislearn stuff... While some people tend to write grammatically correct sentences, most won't and you'll also learn some wrong words or words which are direct translations from English, which is being used to ridicule americanism / Denglisch. Also, most people in this country will never learn the difference between das/dass and where to set commas. It's disgusting...

krautchan.net/

it's craü

>Krautchan
That's a really niche site... Nobody's visiting this shit, except Tim K., but he killed himself

Pretty sad that now-a-days even Brits don't know their chan history. The downfall of Britfags, /uk/ refuge then KC/int/...

i'm on it now learning to shitpost in german. I think german qt will like it

>...

Neue Zürcher Zeitung

Don't go on German imageboards. Like in /deutsch/, they are using retarded accents and words on purpose and they won't help you because they are massive trolls. Must come from all the slavic genes from the east.
I actually recommend reddit. The germs there are kinda naive and overly sensitive bitches but I'm sure as hell they are willing to help.
Also duolingo or whatever it's called.

Neufliege ruuheee

KC is really not as interesting as it used to be, also the Germans there are largely disruptive, and pedos

some things never change

>talking to native speakers in person
I learnt how to talk the english with no talking to speakers native in people and I believe I do it good

You write this with tongue firmly planted in cheek I presume.

What comes to mind when you think of German language?
Prussia? Bismarck? Militarism? Hitler? Ehre?
If so, do not learn German. The Germans spit on their own heritage. The few things they care about are certain dukes and kings whose histories can bring in tourism money.
German is all about neoliberalism. "The new internationalist world order." Unless you're in total agreement with that vision, don't learn the language. You will hate the people you interact with and you will hate the media that you will inevitability have to consume.
Let me be clear: there's nothing special about German women. They aren't some exotic "Sußmädchen." Separating yourself from British women in hopes of picking up a German woman "within a few years" will only do you more harm than good.

Prussia basically forged the myriad states into a Germany.

No one spits on that, Bismark is not an ill-respected figure in history for instance.

>retarded accents
>massive trolls
ok warum nicht

>slavic genes
das geht zu weit etzerdla anzeige ist raus

Die Welt is ok, Spiegel sucks
Stay away from Süddeutsche as well

>Der Spiegel
Disgusting. Read Junge Welt instead.

>stop liking things I don't like

But I'm surprised why an english guy out of all people would want to learn it t bh.

Bild or Die Zeit

>Die Zeit
no
just no

that's not how most autists on Sup Forums learned english.
shitposting is producing great results apparently!

i think it was down temporarily a few months ago but i checked some time ago and it was working fine. but it is a shit board. low traffic and just meh.

Nah
Der Spiegel is best
It is not a tabloid but a serious magazine.
I loved the cover with Trump so much,
I ordered this issue from amazon