Is there actually any point to countries, borders, anthems, flags, etc.?

Is there actually any point to countries, borders, anthems, flags, etc.?

not at all

I hate this knob

answer me now!!!!!!!!!!!

the answer is in your heart

I have no heart

Of course.
It's all a divide and conquer NWO strategy for easy population contol through wars.Subconscious hate is reinforced with modern competitive sports.

Same goes for religions and most other programmed belief-value-control systems that do not stem from your HEART and YOUR OWN SOVEREIGN SELF.

>humans are not part of nature
When will this meme end?

kek Imagine talking about everything this way.
He must be an insufferable cunt to be around

there isn't, it's all divide and conquer strategy by ((them)) to control us apparently

Diversity

No. Liberal authoritarian world government when?

Of course not. We're all exactly equal and if we unite the working peoples of the world we will all live happily without conflict.

Borders are retarded. I see no reason why Muslims and Transgenders and African tribes cannot live as neighbors.

I'm against artificial borders, but borders do exist. Your personal space is a border, for example. Your home has its own borders, your private property, and you choose who has access to it and when. It's the legitimate owners of the property who should decide that, not governments. If your neighbor wants refugees in her home, so be it, so long she doesn't push that for everyone who doesn't agree with her fetish.

>anthems
Symbols.

>flags
Symbols. A flag is a symbol, you can decided which symbol you carry. Flags don't matter.

>he actually believes in private property

Get a load of this classcuck

^ Maple quality bait. Not worth a single (you).

CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Is there a point in being able to choose whether you let a hobo inside your house?

Your idea is ridiculously utopian.

What if in your scenario the neighbor invites refugees but they start climbing into my house and trying to take my things? It would just quickly get chaotic if you do this "Everyone does whatever they want :)" thing

>inb4 they violated the NAP so I have to shoot them dead

you tell yourself that you can even be American, Canadian Australian and go on if you rubs off identities like country, borders, anthems, flags.

as you speak "English".

Your post is why your nigger country is garbage.
>Your home has its own borders, your private property, and you choose who has access to it and when. It's the legitimate owners of the property who should decide that, not governments.

Silver miners let in six gorillion apemen from apefrica to work in Brazilian mines/private property and now everybody has to deal with the consequences.

I'd shoot them, and that's exactly what they do in Texas btw.

And I wouldn't be living among liberals. If we lived in a world ruled by anarchy, like-minded people would gather and establish their own communities, so I'd obviously be living in a community where nobody accepts said refugees.

People would be able to gather by race, culture, religion, ideology, whatever, and establish their own proto-nations, tribes, settlements, communities, whatever you call it, with their own set of rules with no government intervention.

If you hate niggers, just establish your own nigger-free zone with other like-minded folks, there would be no government to label you a racist and put you in prison for exercising your freedom.

go to haiti and find out

> my own species
lol

These days they are the only protection from capitalism left.

>first they call you Nation
>they call themselves Government
>then they draw your borders
>then they take your guns
>then they let their own people in to destroy you, conquering you from inside out

Seems legit and perfectly reasonable. Why let private individuals set their own borders when you have definitely not corrupt governments under corporatism.

Yes, otherwise how would we know whee the hottest women live? Thankfully we use words like Russia or Norway to describe this phenomenon

gay boy

destroy them all

russian and norwegian women are trash
you are just very ugly and fell for the internet memes

This.

German women are ugly too, to the point that we have a joke:

>How do you know that you have crossed the border and you're already in Germany?
>By noticing, that you stopped seeing the difference between cows and local women

Sadly, this is true and my concept why such fenomenon occurs goes back to WW2. As we all know, nearly all eastern German women were raped by Russians during last stages of WW2. A lot of them got raped repeatedly, leading to pregnancy, carried under extreme stress. That lead to some genetical flaws, consisting - but not limited to - ugly looks and usually inability to comprehend the basic logic.

Obviously, this is not the truth applied to all Germans, but I can risk saying, that majority of Germans from the east are gene flawed.

In fact, the only reason why Germans are more successful than Poland nowadays is Western Germany, who got a lot of money from Marshall plan and lures our most productive citizens to their country, tempting them with money.

This case is evident even in their "National" football team, that consist of at least 2 Polish players.

Without American money, Germany would have been waaay behind Romania when it comes to development.

No. We should open our houses, hospitals and welfare to people from all over the world.

Well, you should, actually. After all, you are rich due to colonies that were powered by slaves taken from all over the world.

My country, on the contrary, had never owned any slaves or colonies. That's why - although often getting beaten in battle - we are the ultimate moral victor of every single battle throughout the century.

That's why Jesus Christ likes Poland so much. We are His champions.